Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Noone301994

@princearagorn1:

Lmao k.

"That's a surprising thing to say after failing to counter even one of these "extremely speculatory, circumstantial and laughable" points"

Damn, I "failed" to counter any of your baseless assumptions (which is literally just your opinion), so that gives your position merit. That TOTALLY has nothing to do with the fallacy I posted.

No Caption Provided

@princearagorn1 said:

Just to be clear here:

I considered the proportions shown to be fairly obvious for anyone with basic observation skills and knowledge - but I even traced it when you came to the horrendous conclusion it may be around 450 sq km in size. Even saying you didn't see the proportions were comparable to that of moon/earth, it is impossible to even pretend the technique isn't large enough to be a significant chunk of a planet. Or I originally thought it would be impossible to pretend - yet here you are.

We don't even know how far Kishimoto zoomed out the freaking image of the "moon" coming out of the Earth. Your comparisons are faulty and based on assumptions. Period.

Yes, because galactus gave surfer one specific technique, and surfer did it exactly like it was done before. Oh wait.

The Sage of Six Paths created the moon to trap the ten-tails, not the gedo mazo. Would the gedo mazo not be weaker than the ten-tails? Why are we assuming that they'd make the chibaku tensei the same size as when the Sage did it if it would be on a weaker character? The irony here is that the ten-tails (something that should be WAY stronger than Naruto or Sasuke) was successfully trapped inside a moon by the Sage of Six Paths years ago, yet you think Naruto with only a fraction of the ten-tails' power (Kurama), can do better than that.

And your answers?

"The page shows how massive it is compared to curvature of the planet, you can even trace it and check against an earth/moon diagram" - "It looks like it may be 50-400 sq mile to me!"

"Kakashi said it" - "Meh, he's randomly saying things or lying"

"This same technique did the same thing in the past" - "But galactus! surfer! means it shouldn't do so now because.. um, um, - Im tired of reading your replies!"

Seriously, when the question is "moon sized or not?" - all the evidence in the series screams yes. And you're insisting on no, based on... nothing - because you don't want to accept it.

Based on nothing? Am I the only sane one here? Where does it 100% confirm that it is moon sized? Where in canon does it officially say in clear-cut terms that the hunk of mass was as big as the moon. I'd love to see this. Oh right, Kakashi said it looks like a moon so based on that statement alone that proves that it was 1,079 miles. Lmfao. This is ridiculous and this is my last response back to you guys. Like I said, we can agree to disagree. Nice having the discussion with you. I'm out.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

1. I am not saying it is possible - bolt could also be an avatar of a being that kaguya is but a foot soldier of. There are many ways to come up with a story to make boruto stronger than naruto. Point is, I don't see it as very plausible - as far as I am concerned, "the prophecy child to stop the end of the world and getting every boost introduced till now" thing is not going to be repeated any time soon.

2. Madara will decimate guy if he doesn't decide to match him via taijutsu. Guy doesn't have answers to any of his other techniques.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Lmao k.

Damn, I "failed" to counter any of your baseless assumptions (which is literally just your opinion), so that gives your position merit. That TOTALLY has nothing to do with the fallacy I posted.

As much as you're making it sound like you didn't really fail to counter it, but we're just saying it now - the fact is, you did. And you have given up on even trying anymore - and going the "List of facts straight from the manga = baseless assumptions" cover instead.

We don't even know how far Kishimoto zoomed out the freaking image of the "moon" coming out of the Earth.

Regardless of how far he zooms out - the proportion is not going to change. That's how zoom works - again, bringing up things you don't know anything about.

Your comparisons are faulty and based on assumptions. Period.

Not really pointing out which part is an assumption, eh? That's because you can't - each of the things I listed is straight from the manga, and without any changes to it.

The Sage of Six Paths created the moon to trap the ten-tails, not the gedo mazo. Would the gedo mazo not be weaker than the ten-tails? Why are we assuming that they'd make the chibaku tensei the same size as when the Sage did it if it would be on a weaker character?

rofl, no. It was the gedo mazou.

Mentioned first time it was said:

No Caption Provided

Confirmed by madara:

No Caption Provided

Confirmed by guidebooks:

(From section on Hamura ootsusuki)

Caption next to Hamura on the last page:

The Gedou Mazou, the remaining shell of the Juubi, was sealed in the moon. Hamura took command of the clan to watch over the Mazou.

Attaching the raw just in case you want to confirm this "speculation" yourself.

No Caption Provided

But it's easy to forget that, not like the series wouldn't be possible if he had sealed tailed beasts along with the juubi shell or anything. lol.

The irony here is that the ten-tails (something that should be WAY stronger than Naruto or Sasuke) was successfully trapped inside a moon by the Sage of Six Paths years ago, yet you think Naruto with only a fraction of the ten-tails' power (Kurama), can do better than that.

Besides the fact that you are wrong in the first place - it's not the seal is just the moon. Reality warping/creation of all things is an integral part of the technique, that's how the bijuu are created...

The real irony is you're still thinking a mere moon could actually hold something as strong as the juubi. Despite seeing repeatedly how characters you consider weaker

Based on nothing? Am I the only sane one here?

Is that really how it looks?

Where does it 100% confirm that it is moon sized? Where in canon does it officially say in clear-cut terms that the hunk of mass was as big as the moon. I'd love to see this. Oh right, Kakashi said it looks like a moon so based on that statement alone that proves that it was 1,079 miles.

Kakashi states it is as large as the moon - and the part where same technique created the moon confirms his assessment as correct. The problem:

1. kakashi is wrong: Supported by nothing.

2. Kakashi is right: Same technique used to create the moon same way. Size of the satellite shown is easily large enough to be the moon.

Your argument is: Kakashi could be wrong, so he is wrong - regardless of evidence being stacked on him being right. It's like you're looking for the mangaka to write the radius of the structure in a panel, when he has already confirmed it every single way he can.

Lmfao. This is ridiculous and this is my last response back to you guys.

Yes - advisable considering how many mistakes you're making in every post.

Like I said, we can agree to disagree.

We agreed to disagree several posts ago, the discussion continued because you commented on an argument you're failed badly counter as "ridiculous and laughable"

Nice having the discussion with you. I'm out.

Likewise.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this was a fun thread

KingWrath66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is above country level tbh Continent-Moon + and Hashirama is Mach 1K + in base but hashirama is not immortal and Deadpool's healing > Wolverine>>>>>>>>>>Hashirama

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with OP. The strongest attack was in their final clash. Neither of them have shown anywhere near moon busting DC. Their island busters at best.

JamieLannister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@red king said:
No Caption Provided

@iusemycajonas: ^ You can see two oceans in this scan very clearly. ( Keep in mind, Naruto is based on a super-continent, the land mass they live on is the largest and main piece of land on their Earth. )

No Caption Provided

^ Naruto destroying those very meteorites... So it's obvious that if Naruto wanted he could pool all that chakra into one RS and destroy a continent.

More like Large Island Level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JamieLannister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: @noone301994:

@red king said:
No Caption Provided

@iusemycajonas: ^ You can see two oceans in this scan very clearly. ( Keep in mind, Naruto is based on a super-continent, the land mass they live on is the largest and main piece of land on their Earth. )

No Caption Provided

^ Naruto destroying those very meteorites... So it's obvious that if Naruto wanted he could pool all that chakra into one RS and destroy a continent.

More like Large Island Level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are solar system lvl with lowball

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamielannister: Notice how the base of the God tree looks relative small in both in comparison to Madara's entire assult.

Now look at Genbu, who is a small island sized creature able to house multiple other giant animal including Gyuuki.

No Caption Provided

now look at Gai's Daytime Tiger in comparison to Genbu.

No Caption Provided

It dwarfs it. Yet compared to the base of the God tree, it's pretty small.

No Caption Provided

Yet a single of Naruto Rashenshurken is far larger then the tree's entire stump.

No Caption Provided

That alone, should take the feat beyond any island tier. It helps that the land that Madara was pulling up for the Chibaku were from the entirety of the frost country, no if, and, or buts.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

i still dont think they are country level

JamieLannister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By JamieLannister
Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15: Nothing but assumptions.

Am I being memed on? We litterally see Madara make his meteors from the entire range of the Frost country.

JamieLannister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By slimj87d

Depends on what size country you guys are talking about.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, he could definitely bust the Land of Frost

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Yep, I'm with the opinion that the could probably bust France.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15: Socle Bleu :O

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They still haven't ever busted a country and making guesses based on eyeballing techniques doesn't prove anything.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Marc_55

^Loøõòóöôœl @ these "argument".

Madara easily ripped Frost Country apart, and Naruto cleared almost the whole "meteor shower", casually.

The moon is clearly the same as the moon, don't even get how that's hard to see.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

A moon got sliced my dude, is safe to say they are country buster.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Yassassin

lol, One mo for tha ghetto

- The Technique used to make the moon

- Given to Naruto and Sasuke by the guy who created the moon

- Used under the same circumstance as when the moon was created.

but it's totally not the size of the moons.

No Caption Provided

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara busted a Country.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continent level at best

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15 said:
@slimj87d said:

Yep, I'm with the opinion that the could probably bust France.

@slimj87d said:

@tvc-15: Socle Bleu :O

ahahhahahaha

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Itachus17

They're at least country, likely continent-buster, but moon-buster is rly bullcrap!

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By glory84

They can atleast bust the frost country.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this thread. They are individually significantly above country lvl. This shouldnt even be a debate.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: that rebuttal god damn you destroyed me

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On-panel feats disagree.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Look what you've done... Now you have people claiming Naruto is a continent buster. The wank will never die.

On-panel feats disagree.

So we both agree there are no continental level feats which is cool you're not going to be that ridiculous, but, show me a scan of them individually with their own power blowing up something nearing the size of let's say, Mexico.

I'll wait. Just some casual on panel feats.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto overpowering a moon splitting beam while not even in his strongest form is impressive

He's a FTL planet buster

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Madara uplifted the Frost country with Chibaku Tensei, and Naruto quite casually destroyed the majority of his meteors with a single attack. Also, your logic in the OP is extremely flawed, because the explosion took place in the upper atmosphere and naturally wouldn't cause as much environmental damage.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

@iusemycajonas: Look what you've done... Now you have people claiming Naruto is a continent buster. The wank will never die.

@thedarkpaladin said:

On-panel feats disagree.

So we both agree there are no continental level feats which is cool you're not going to be that ridiculous, but, show me a scan of them individually with their own power blowing up something nearing the size of let's say, Mexico.

I'll wait. Just some casual on panel feats.

Why Mexico? That's one of the biggest countries in the world, by on panel feats Naruto can probably bust most of the western Europe countries (individually)

Here's a picture of spain and portugal seen from an altitude similar to the multiple Chibaku Tensei's one, the frost country is only a bit smaller than them

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: post #261 did not convince you they could bust a country? That post has me thinking naruto can bust Australia at least

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By TheVivas

Their attacks clashed in the upper atmosphere, which is why they fall through clouds (which cap off at the top of the first layer of the atmosphere) afterwards. Of course it's not going to damage trees on the ground.

I guess the nuke that hit Superman and Doomsday in BvS isn't even a building buster because the buildings on the ground were unharmed by it.

Great logic.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: nice point. What altitude to you think they were? I would say about 7 miles up, due to them being over the clouds

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: I'd have to look at the scans again to make an accurate estimate.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 higherpower  Moderator

Some people actually believe he is moon buster

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Probably based on the Chibaku Tensei feat. I don't believe Naruto has an attack with enough AoE to bust an entire continent, but he can definitely destroy certain countries considering what he did to Madara's meteors.

Mobz252001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

They Made Moon sized explosions so wtf do ppl mean when they say below country level

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 higherpower  Moderator
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan: Probably based on the Chibaku Tensei feat. I don't believe Naruto has an attack with enough AoE to bust an entire continent, but he can definitely destroy certain countries considering what he did to Madara's meteors.

yea in terms of pure busting ability naruto is large country to continent max

The map of naruto world is suspicious af, the entire battle with madara and kaguya and them took place in the frost country, and by the map it doesn't even look larger than the USA

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Heatforce

@god_vulcan said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

yea in terms of pure busting ability naruto is large country to continent max

The map of naruto world is suspicious af, the entire battle with madara and kaguya and them took place in the frost country, and by the map it doesn't even look larger than the USA

It has been debated on so many different forums but going by the curvature of the planet, the fact that naruto's moon has so much open space in the core, it's safe to say his planet is either the same size or bigger. In no way is it smaller: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:524202

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 higherpower  Moderator

@heatforce: I didn't want to outright state it being smaller, but don't you think it's weird that the moons in the verse are chibaku tensei's? Like come on

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: I didn't want to outright state it being smaller, but don't you think it's weird that the moons in the verse are chibaku tensei's? Like come on

Fiction my good man, fiction lol.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers