Mirajane Strauss Respect Thread

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheVivas
"You know, when I'm in the tournament, or my friends are close to me....In other words, when someone is looking, I tend to restrain my power. Maybe it's an issue made by that contradiction. But when I' m alone, that's when I can release my full power!"

This thread will be divided into the following sections:

• Transformation Magic
  • Take Over Magic
  • Durability

Transformation Magic

Mirajane can use Transformation Magic, which allows her to transform into another person (sorry for the bad quality) :

Take Over Magic

This magic allows a user to take over the powers and characteristics of demons through physical touch, granting her the ability to transform into them later completely or take on a portion of their appearances.

No Caption Provided

When she was only a young girl, Mirajane was able to defeat a demon that was terrorizing a church in their village:

No Caption Provided

Satan Soul

No Caption Provided

This is one of Mirajane's most used Take Overs and what garnered her the nickname "The Demon" when she was younger. This form was what allowed her to be considered rivals with Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail's strongest female Mage.

Flight

Mirajane can grow wings out of her back and use them to fly. Here she grows them to fly towards Freed, covering a large distance in practically the blink of an eye:

Strength

Mirajane breaks through a stone wall with a strike:

Mirajane breaks out of Azuma's tree branches in order to escape their explosions:

Mirajane clashes fists with Freed and sends out a shockwave that destroys the surrounding ground:

Mirajane swirls the water from a river around herself and then launches it at Freed it in the air:

Mirajane and Erza blow up the whole left side of a large house while fighting Tartaros henchmen:

In the anime, Mirajane cracks a large stone by grabbing Kamika's face and pressing her body against it:

No Caption Provided

In the anime, Mirajane is able to catch Elfman's Beast Soul punch with one arm:

No Caption Provided

Speed

Mirajane escapes from Azuma's tree branch explosions despite being tied up:

Mirajane closes the distance between her and Freed in an instant:

Mirajane blitzes Azuma:

In the anime, Mirajane reacts to Evergreen's Fairy Machine Gun magic in time to throw one of her magical spheres at her and take her down for a short time:

No Caption Provided

Mirajane, while in her Demon Halphas form, fights Mary who had absorbed her Satan Soul magic and moved FTe to Elfman and Lisanna. Since all Mary did was absorb Mirajane's Satan Soul form, it basically means that her Satan Soul is capable of achieving that kind of speed by itself, meaning Mira can move that fast as well:

No Caption Provided

Soul Extinctor

Mirajane gathers energy into a black orb in her hands, then uses it to create a large explosion after firing it at a target. This was enough to pretty much defeat Freed when he was in his Dark Ecriture: Darkness form:

This same attack later gets a large boost after two timeskips and a Second Origin release for Mirajane:

Evil Explosion

Holding her hands together, Mirajane forms a dark sphere and then fires it off at a target. It was strong enough to nearly destroy Azuma's Tree Shield, a mage who himself was actually on par with/stronger than Erza:

No Caption Provided

Satanic Blast

Mirajane raises her hand above her head, charges Darkness Magic in the form of an enlarging sphere, and then blasts it at a target, creating a huge pillar explosion:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dark Deflect

Mirjane can redirect incoming attacks:

No Caption Provided

Darkness Stream

Mirajane extends her hand towards an opponent and summons dark tendrils to attack and/or surround and ensnare them:

No Caption Provided

Evil Spark

A melee spell where Mirajane extends both of her hands to touch an opponent, then sends electricity coursing through them:

No Caption Provided

Poison Resistance

Mirajane literally eats poison and states that it's only a treat for her:

No Caption Provided

Satan Soul: Sitri

No Caption Provided

This is Mirajane's stronger Satan Soul form, stated by Erza as being stronger than Satan Soul:

No Caption Provided

Mirajane used this form to destroy a large venus fly trap trying to eat Wendy:

No Caption Provided

The flames around her feet also appear to be able to hurt a target:

No Caption Provided

Flight

Using the fire on her feet as jets, Mirajane can also fly in this form:

No Caption Provided

Satan Soul: Seilah

No Caption Provided

After the fight against Tartaros, Mirajane chose to save the demon Seilah by using her Take Over magic on her, and now she can use her abilities and take on her appearance as well. This comes with Seilah's Macro Curse, which allows her to order someone to do something, and they have to carry that order out. She uses this to order Alvarez Empire troops to sleep, however it doesn't affect all of them, showing that it does have some limits:

Here's some additional info on Macro:

Once a target is placed under the effects of the Curse, the user can take remote control of them wherever they are:

No Caption Provided

This ability can be used on non-organic objects as well, seen when Seilah gathered a bunch of books to throw at Mirajane when they were fighting:

It can also control coprses, seen when Seilah took control of the Chairman after he died and was still able to use him to activate FACE:

Satan Soul: Alegria

No Caption Provided

One of Mirajane's latest forms. She gained this after using her Take Over on the demons of Tartaros, although it's one drawback is that it requires a lot of magical power. With this, she was able to blitz and oneshot Spriggan 12 underlings, by shoving their heads in sand:

Her magical power in this form is so strong that she started to evaporate the nearby ocean water:

No Caption Provided

Durability

Mirajane tanks a blast from Seilah while in her Sitri form, although it does knock her back to base form:

Mirajane tanks slashes from a released Seilah:

Mirajane tanks an explosion attack from Hyne and Juliet while in Satan Soul:

No Caption Provided

Mirajane tanks one of Azuma's explosions while in Satan Soul:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thanks for reading. Click here to view my other Respect Threads.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finished.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Wow, very nice

May not be big into Fairy Tail, but she's easily my favorite character

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good job i enjoyed reading it

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only character I remotely care about in FT lel

TheFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope we get to see more of her Alegria form or just Mira in general in this last arc. But the chances are low though

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers