Miles Morales Joins the ALL-NEW ALL-DIFFERENT AVENGERS

• 140 results
Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My only "issue" with this line up, if this does indeed become an OFFICIAL Avengers team, is that 3 of the members are far too young. Ms Marvel, Miles, and Nova should be on the New Warriors or Young Avengers rather than the Universe saving Avengers team. Well, maybe Nova could be on that team but...he's still just a child.

@ducey13 said:
With that being said I don't like the idea of Kamala, Miles, and Sam already becoming Avengers. Marvel needs to put more focus on the YOUNG AVENGERS title.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Does the title really have to be All-New, All Different? Why not just call New Avengers or something?

Rixec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

YES! YES YEEEESSSS! >D

Shut up and take my money, Marvel!

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any book with Miles Morales is an instant buy for me. But the idea of him teaming up with Ms. Marvel and Nova? Automatically in love! I'm seriously going to miss the All New Ultimates though. This whole Universe merging thing is murdering my soul because of the love I have for Miles' cast along with his own story..

blackkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Will have to wait and see. I do like the new Thor. Falcap I liked better as Falcon to be honest. Iron Man I despise and drop any book he appears in so, if he's in the book that's a deal breaker for me but hey, it might not be Stark so I'm holding out hope. I just don't understand how anyone can work with Stark. He stabbed the Avengers in the back in Civil War, hunted his own friends the minute after the law became official then went on to stay a jackass after the whole inversion thing.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So... Much... Pandering.... :(

Truthfully this looks pretty interesting. I'm curious as to how there interactions will play out.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Damn! May have to read this for Miles.

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its like a who's who of Marvel's bad decisions!

Lordhuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Read Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, Avengers World, and New Avengers currently.

I really really doubt I'm going to be reading this.

I do not find the Line up Appealing.

kamala khan just seems so dorky, and not in that good way. In that painful, hard to watch way.

So we have Vision, who can be interesting, followed by Sam Alexander Nova who has grown on me, other than that, Bleh!

Not Cap

Not Thor

Not Iron Man?

Not Spider-Man

Not interested.

Avatar image for noteworthington
Noteworthington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthsmightiest: I think you dropped your Fedora on the way to post. Let me get that for you M’lady.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

webheadcomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So now they upgraded from "all new" to "all new, all different" What's next? "all new, all different, all refurbished"? Can we have a team name change?

Derpster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#113  Edited By Derpster

Remember when being an Avenger used to mean something? I do. It was way back in the 60's. Back then it was truly Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Not "Marvels Most Popular Heroes." We need to downsize all the Avengers titles. Just have the Main Avengers and MAYBE keep Cage's Avengers. Being an Avenger would mean something again AND they could publish different books. They wanna reboot Quasar(I hope not!)? BOOM you have publishing space. While I'm on the subject, we need to get the Fantastic Four more popular... Marvel they're the ones who started you on making superheroes again! AND don't forget the million-events-per-year thing. It gets annoying. Just get back to how you were Marvel. A simple comicbook company. People will start loving them again, if they just change your personality. Here is MY lineup for the Main Avengers.

My Avengers Team Idea

-Hulk (Bruce)

-Thor Odinson

-Wolverine

-Spider-Man

-Iron Man (Normal, Tony Stark)

-Scarlet Witch

-Quicksilver

Avengers Reserves

-Ant-Man (Scott Lang)

-Venom (Flash Thompson)

-Deathlok (Henry Hayes)

-Hawkeye

-Black Widow

-Iron Fist

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By sasquatch888
No Caption Provided

look I found where the REAL AVENGERS WILL BE... IN THIS BOOK

marcohtx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you imagine if the internet was around 40 years ago, when the X-Men added Storm, Colossus, Thunderbird, Nightcrawler & Wolverine to the team? I'm sure there would be people bitching about political correctness and other things, just like guys are on here right now. Plus we would say they were idiots for being so mad. This is a the case of a bunch of old comic nerds complaining about a book that is clearly getting made to bring in new younger readers. How dare Marvel try to reach newer audiences. And you act like this is the only Avengers book that will be out. There will probably be 5 different teams, where everybody's favorites will be showcased. This whole whinging about a lineup in one book is dumb. You aren't going to lose your white male heroes guys. They will always be around.

Avatar image for planetcaptainamerica
planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Facepalm it's official comic book and quality has officially died.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lame.

greenlucario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many spider-people in the 616...wonder what that means for Kaine returning...and no more Nova, please, Rich was a Secret Avenger, and this kid is now a regular Avenger smh.

MarvtheCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I love the thinly veiled comments that hint you are a racist if you do not like this. I do not like it because their b-team legacy filler characters in the first place.

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@derpster said:

Remember when being an Avenger used to mean something? I do. It was way back in the 60's. Back then it was truly Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Not "Marvels Most Popular Heroes." We need to downsize all the Avengers titles. Just have the Main Avengers and MAYBE keep Cage's Avengers. Being an Avenger would mean something again AND they could publish different books. They wanna reboot Quasar(I hope not!)? BOOM you have publishing space. While I'm on the subject, we need to get the Fantastic Four more popular... Marvel they're the ones who started you on making superheroes again! AND don't forget the million-events-per-year thing. It gets annoying. Just get back to how you were Marvel. A simple comicbook company. People will start loving them again, if they just change your personality. Here is MY lineup for the Main Avengers.

My Avengers Team Idea

-Hulk (Bruce)

-Thor Odinson

-Wolverine

-Spider-Man

-Iron Man (Normal, Tony Stark)

-Scarlet Witch

-Quicksilver

Avengers Reserves

-Ant-Man (Scott Lang)

-Venom (Flash Thompson)

-Deathlok (Henry Hayes)

-Hawkeye

-Black Widow

-Iron Fist

Lol you contradicted yourself here buddy.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

vascillator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vascillator

I really hope Avengers Millennium is real and the new main title, this would restore a lil of my faith in Marvel

Cytorrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I either hate or don't care about each of these characters. Never been a big Iron Man or Vision fan, female Thor has been a terrible joke, Ms Marvel is an awful, awful book, Jeph Loeb's son will never be a Nova I accept, Miles Morales is a terrible character and the only Captain America is Steve Rogers.

Why does Marvel hate actually selling any of their books?

O_Bartels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Miles Morales is going to be on the team I would like to see more alternate reality versions of all the characters on the team.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh...I liked Hickmans roster better.

2012onemanarmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toonluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pander harder, Marvel.

Are you sure we hit every token minority? Gotta make sure we have em' all, can't have anyone feeling left out.

This lineup is the Burger King Kid's of comics.

vascillator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toonluv said:

Pander harder, Marvel.

Are you sure we hit every token minority? Gotta make sure we have em' all, can't have anyone feeling left out.

This lineup is the Burger King Kid's of comics.

Harsh but not untrue, Marvel is putting PC above their fans here

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh. Kamala is the only person i like on this team.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this lineup. I'll have to read this.

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanstar777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zzzzzzzz.....boring...... Lame but Marvel has to try something! They are locked into a cycle between their movies and their comics where they aren't sure if they want to validate their movies via their comics or using their movies attraction to PC and destroy their original characters. Watch as the come to realize the casual movie goer isn't a weekly comic fan and I doubt that will ever change.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm calling it now, that's Ultimate Iron Man.

Derpster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

look I found where the REAL AVENGERS WILL BE... IN THIS BOOK

My god this may be my favorite Avengers team yet...

There are only five characters I'd add to it. And I'd only want two or three of them added.

Captain Marvel:(Carol Danvers) She has the potential to become Marvel's Superman and just one of the mightiest heroes.

Hyperion: Same as Captain Marvel.

Deathlok: He's a pretty down to earth hero, and he has a normal life outside of heroics. You may argue that Hawkeye and Spidey have normal lives but think about it... Everybody knows Hawkeye is Clint Barton. And Spider-Man is a CEO. (Also, this may sound racist but we need some representation on the team!)

Wolverine- He's an unstoppable killing machine that's willing to cross the line every now and then.

Storm- She's a mutant, and a very very VERY mighty one at that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@marcohtx said:

Can you imagine if the internet was around 40 years ago, when the X-Men added Storm, Colossus, Thunderbird, Nightcrawler & Wolverine to the team? I'm sure there would be people bitching about political correctness and other things, just like guys are on here right now. Plus we would say they were idiots for being so mad. This is a the case of a bunch of old comic nerds complaining about a book that is clearly getting made to bring in new younger readers. How dare Marvel try to reach newer audiences. And you act like this is the only Avengers book that will be out. There will probably be 5 different teams, where everybody's favorites will be showcased. This whole whinging about a lineup in one book is dumb. You aren't going to lose your white male heroes guys. They will always be around.

I'm not sure about the whole thing about bringing in younger readers thing. I'm thirteen and I know one thing for sure... This team is horrible looking. I like the characters but I honestly HATE them as a team.'

My Personal Opinion

They need to end all the other Avengers teams.

There should only be one team of Avengers.

The Avengers are Earth's Mightiest Heroes, not Earth's Heroes-Who-Need-Popularity-Boosts.

(But In My Opinion We Can Still Have Mighty Avengers. :D)

Stop it with the multiple titles under the same name...

Secret Avengers... Avengers World... Avengers... Uncanny Avengers....

All New X-Men... Amazing X-Men.... Uncanny X-Men.... Wolverine and the X-Men....

Marvel needs to have a New 52-ish thing. They've had 616 too long in my opinion.

Just press the button Marvel.

Do it.

Don't just stand there.

No Caption Provided

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By SuperAdam

See, the thing is, there is creating more diversity. And then there is purging your comic of every white male. Marvel is doing the latter.

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See, the thing is, there is creating more diversity. And then there is purging your comic of every white male. Marvel is doing the latter.

Amen.

WhereIsTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shika1dude: Yes, I can see how having TWO female characters must be super-painful feminism for you

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whereistony said:

@shika1dude: Yes, I can see how having TWO female characters must be super-painful feminism for you

We all know Marvel Comics have sold their soul to left-leaning SJW's a long, long time ago. Atleast DC Comics doesn't venture into politics too much.

marcohtx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How DARE they have more than one woman on the team! How dare there is more than one person of color on the team. This is a travesty. How can the Avengers exist without white men making up 95% of the team. There goes the neighborhood, Amirite? Come on dude. Marvel is run by white guys. The majority of the writers are white guys. Your white heroes aren't going anywhere. For every minority character that gets a push there are twice as many white ones that steadily get one too, but you guys are whining about this handful of minority heroes getting a push. BFD. Its HILARIOUS to see how threatened you guys are. Purging of every white male? You seriously think that? We all know that Falcon is just a temporary Cap, Thor Odinson is still around, Peter Parker is still Spider-man Prime. Those characters are still here, and they still are A-List and front in center in all forms of media. The comics are just giving other characters some shine, that haven't been front and center for the last 50 years like the characters that I mentioned. There will NEVER be a moment when white heroes are less in comics, because they have already had a 70+ year head start.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i really hope that isn't the real name of the comic.