Mighty Morphing Power Rangers (2016) issue #0 review

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I did a review on Power Rangers issue #0 in my profile. You can read it in this link or below. Give me a thumbs up in my review if you find it helpful.

I thought issue 0 was a good start for the new Power Rangers comic. I liked the premise of the new series. It is about Tommy Oliver in his rookie days as the green ranger. What I didn't like was the overarcing story of Tommy needing to get the other rangers to trust him because we all know he was mind controlled by Rita when he first appeared as a evil Power Ranger. The art work was fantastic. Most of the characters look as good or better than they appeared in the tv show. The only character who did not appear better was Zack imo but at least he has all 5 fingers unlike his actor did during the tv show. I like the more muscular designs of the rangers in the comics so they look like superheroes and match the new Power Rangers Legacy action figures coming out right now. The artwork for the megazord looks cool. It's the same quality as the art for IDW Transformers comics. If you're a fan of the tv show, you'll like this issue. There are 3 stories, one about Bulk and Skull and 2 stories about the rangers. I recommend reading this if you can still find it at your local comic book shop.

No Caption Provided