Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By APEX_pretador
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is all I had to say.

Also, before someone quotes me on "ship on ice" part, I'd like to tell you, friction coefficient of ice & steel = 0.02

EDIT:

• The Density of the rock is unknown, however, the rock on earth weights from 2.7 ton / m3 to 3.2 ton / m3.
  • The volume of the rock might be a slight overestimation due to calculation errors, so i guess I must add the fact that it is larger than an ellipsoid would be of the same dimensions, due to being "thicker" than an ellipsoid.
  • That would mean that the weight of the rock might vary from:
    • 378 tonnes at the minimum low end

to

• 533 tonnes at the maximum high end

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@apex_pretador: are u accounting for how the boulder shattered into a billion pieces on impact? Cos at that speed a solid granite rock wouldn't

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dammefavour: are you forgetting it collided with Thor?

And you are saying a solid granite won't shatter at 200+ km/h impacting on something as hard as Thor?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hulkuberstomp

@apex_pretador: Nice)

I didnt even know that Kurse was that strong.He is on godzilla's strength level,if he is 100 000 tonner

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: well I know for a fact that ur wrong. Compare urs to this:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/marvel-cinematic-universe-feat-thread.338412/page-2

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nwname  Moderator

@apex_pretador: can you find how much he moved his arms while throwing it ?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nwname  Moderator

Also its more like 300 tons. He should be like 250 000 tonner

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkuberstomp:

Actually there are a lot more of MCU feats of very powerful level, like hulk's punch on ultron or leviathan punch. There are also unquantifiable ones like Thor vs malekith. I'm planning to make a MCU Thor respect thread but only when I get time.

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

I can't find how much he moved his hands but why?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well done mate

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks everyone

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nwname  Moderator
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: He couldn't have moved his arms more than 2 m considering he's 7 ft tall.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

DSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Believe DCEU Nam-Ek did a better feat of throwing that Train Engine ... that too A LOT further away

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have no idea what any of this means, but it's still not comparable to DCEU Superman freely moving his limbs around while under the pressure of millions upon millions of tons. Not to mention that he shifted techtonic plates. I'm saying this because it's the whole reason you made this thread. Lol

@petey_is_spidey

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

thanks

@dsb: yes namek threw it farther but it was less heavy & kurse did it very easily. Anyways it is irrelevant here.

DSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: how was that less heavy ? An engine should weight 500 tons .. given the dimensions of that engine

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Just curious, how is the rock 500 tons when it was filled with pores? That kinda doesn't make sense

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dsb: train engine weights 100-150 tons

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By hulkuberstomp

@apex_pretador:dude...i think u could not prove anything to MoS fanboys.They use a f****n title on a piece of paper,from uknown sourse as feat.Lol

If we use words as feats we can say that Thor hits harder than anything on Earths(including Nuclear weapon)And malekith has galaxy/universe level strikin power.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkuberstomp:

I don't care about bringing DCEU superman in this debate. I made this thread because I thought kurse was being severely underestimated.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nwname  Moderator

@apex_pretador: duh. But how much exactly ? If its 20 cm that feat would put him at 300 000 tonner range

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce:

Its cool but is vs battle wiki even relevant or reliable in arguments?

I heard they do a lot of mistakes.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce:

Its cool but is vs battle wiki even relevant or reliable in arguments?

I heard they do a lot of mistakes.

Depends on what you consider mistakes but I find them to be a great resource. Look at their rating for Kurse's lifting strength, it is class M which is defined on the wiki as: Class M: 10^6 to 10^9 kg (The mass of the largest ship, small pyramids)

Seems in line with your calc. Maybe you should join.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Well I know they are always looking for calcers with free time. Give them a shot. Like I said they are a great resource to use in debates IMO.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Well I know they are always looking for calcers with free time. Give them a shot. Like I said they are a great resource to use in debates IMO.

Here lies the problem.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 nwname  Moderator

@apex_pretador: @heatforce: nope. I did the calc and made the profile for Kurse on that wiki. Don't join. They rate everyone too high. Lmao they rated Tifa higher than superman hulk thor wonder woman combined. Also they rated link higher than saitama lmao.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nwname  Moderator

@heatforce: plus the system they use is not good in most debates. Energy durability =/= force-pressure durability.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: @heatforce: nope. I did the calc and made the profile for Kurse on that wiki. Don't join. They rate everyone too high. Lmao they rated Tifa higher than superman hulk thor wonder woman combined. Also they rated link higher than saitama lmao.

Uhoh did you have a falling out? I personally think they low-ball in most cases to keep from over-wanking. I guess because video games man. Video game characters are absolutely nuts. In most cases they are more looney toons then actual cartoons. Like Kirby is 4A lol but either way I think they are a good resource IMO.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Heatforce

@heatforce: plus the system they use is not good in most debates. Energy durability =/= force-pressure durability.

I think it's a bit more streamlined though. I mean when you get to the point of blocking attacks that can destroy a planet, does it matter if it was done by a ki blast or a punch? I for one don't like how they separate travel and reaction speed for characters. In most cases, a character should be able to react as fast as they can move unless stated otherwise.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 nwname  Moderator

@heatforce: it acrually matters. Most characters in fiction have much higher energy durability compared to their physical durability. Energy-heat durability does not protect someone from getting cut or ripped in half or getting beaten to death.

Plus reaction don't have a speed like what the hell ? It should be time. Like 0.001 seconds instead of hypersonic reactions. I also loked up their reasoning for kirby's level but it doesn't make sense.

Tifas tiering is complete BS. Surviving a supernova from 8 light minutes away doesn't take any more durability than Town level.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

First off, here are pics of a 340 ton boulder

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now, unless that boulder is made out of pure lead, there's absolutely ZERO chance it weighs more than 500 tons. At best, it maybe weighs 400, but if ANYTHING, it's around the same size as the one above.

Now, to find the initial acceleration of the boulder, I have to treat the ellipse like a right triangle. The vertical side length is 9.81 m/s/s (acceleration of gravity), with the hypotenuse being X (the variable we are trying to solve) and I will assume that the angle at which he threw it was 50 (which is pretty fair for an unknown).

Now, let's go all the way back to 10th grade trig. 9.81 m/s/s will be across from the 50 degree angle, which mean we'll have to find the sin of 50 degrees (or opposite/hypotenuse, or in this case 9.81/x). Sin of 50 degrees is 0.766. Now, to find X we must cross multiply, which leaves us with x0.766 = 9.81. Divide by x, and that leaves us with 12.8 m/s/s.

Using that to calculate the force with which he thew it and it gives us 444 tons of force. Impressive, but not much, especially compared to DCEU Superman. Even if we assume the acceleration is 64.8 m/s/s, that's 2,247 tons of force.

Now, let's go with a lowball estimate and assume the ship Superman was dragging was about 30,000 tons. Looking at his shoe size (an 11), the amount of time it took him to step (we have to keep in mind that a) the shot was slightly slowed down [you can tell because the shot started off with his foot coming one after another like a regular walk, but then it began to move slowly. Also, the pitch from the movement of the ice began to drop, indicating a slowing of time] and b) he was deliberately being slow with the ship as to not crack the ice), Clark's acceleration when he started to move the ship was about 44 m/s^2, give or take 10 m/s ^2 (he's constantly stopping and starting, keep that in mind). So taking this all into account, and Superman had to be exerting 134,603 tons to actually be moving the ship, PER SECOND. Even if we take an even lower lowball estimate of 20,000 tons for the ship and an acceleration of 30 m/s^2, we're still looking at him exerting 61,183 tons of force each time he takes a step. And that's IGNORING the fact he had to drag it through ice.

Kurse is strong, even stronger than a "young" sundrained Clark in MoS (when he stopped the oil rig). HOWEVER, he's NO WHERE NEAR as strong as DCEU Superman, even when you ignore the feat of 300 dB. That feat puts him MULTIPLE leagues ahead of Kurse.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Actually, a supernova from 8 light minutes away would be more dangerous to you on Earth than a nuclear warhead pressed to your eyeball. So no, definitely more than town level, but not by that much.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: it acrually matters. Most characters in fiction have much higher energy durability compared to their physical durability. Energy-heat durability does not protect someone from getting cut or ripped in half or getting beaten to death.

Plus reaction don't have a speed like what the hell ? It should be time. Like 0.001 seconds instead of hypersonic reactions. I also loked up their reasoning for kirby's level but it doesn't make sense.

Tifas tiering is complete BS. Surviving a supernova from 8 light minutes away doesn't take any more durability than Town level.

I get where you're coming from but for the wiki as it is now, I think it's fine until they choose to address it. That stated, in some cases energy does = physical force depending on the verse. Take chakra from naruto for example. It was stated that a man-made blade in Naruto is nothing compared to a blade created from Chakra. But besides their obvious differences, both are made to primarily slice & dice, with the chakra blade potentially having more abilities and higher durability.

Regarding Tifa: you are right about the supernova scenario. If that's why she is tiered so high you should bring it up in the content revision forums. I know they adhere to the same logic i.e. just because a character survives a supernova doesn't mean they tanked the entirety of the super nova.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Heatforce

@full123 said:

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Actually, a supernova from 8 light minutes away would be more dangerous to you on Earth than a nuclear warhead pressed to your eyeball.So no, definitely more than town level, but not by that much.

lol would it? I feel like it would all atomize us the same way.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@full123: i didn't bother to calculate it. Doing it now i found that its 50 megatons. So its 4-5 times mire than a point blank hit from tzar.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 nwname  Moderator

@heatforce: there is too much wrong with that wiki to fix

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don´t know if I have to laugh or be sad, this calculations for Superman are ridiculous, this is how they look.

Pre-52 Superman should be able to tank a red sun. The total energy output of our yellow sun per second is somewhere around 3.86×10^26 (386,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) Joules per second.

The total energy output from the atom bomb that hit Hiroshima was 6.3×10^13 (630,000,000,000) Joules.

The total energy output from the "Tsar Bomba" (the largest atomic bomb ever constructed at 50Megatons) was 2.1×10^17 (210,000,000,000,000,000) Joules.

So the total energy output of the sun in one second could be equal to 6,126,984,126,984 Little Boys or 1,838,095,238 Tsar Bombas. A red sun should be even more powerful. I don't think Thor would be able to dish out a hit more powerful than that, Superman, if focused should be able to tank all of Thor's hits. I give the win in this little contest to Kal-El

Right, because Superman has never been knocked out by less than 630,000,000,000 joules.