MCU: Black Panthers Super Human senses

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OneWithReason

Black Panther in comics is known for many things, some being his Superhuman senses on par with Wolverines (now recently shown to be a bit superior), his expertise in tracking and the hunt. Do you think his movie or the MCU will give credit to that??

I ask this because, watching Civil War again, I noticed in the BP vs Bucky (WS mode) second encounter; after Tchalla kicks Bucky over the balcony (or whatever) Barnes vanishes and Tchalla is stuck looking like "I lost him, he's gone". It had me wondering: "Hey Tchalla is supposed to have Superhuman senses, shouldn't he be able easily track WS scent?" So the question is DOES HE EVEN HAVE THOSE ABILITIES? There was nothing that suggested he does or even would.. so Does the MCU even plan on digging into those abilities of Panther? If they do, do you think they will express his powers as being tech based (like The Predator with his helmet or Batman) or will they go with the Wolverine approach? Do YOU (speaking to fans and those that care) even want them to show those abilities? Why do you think The MCU would not show those aspects of Panthers powers? Are they important?

Please let me know what you think.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheVivas

They'll probably touch on it in his own movie, or say something along the lines of "he does in his suit".

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking on it.. I really hope they do dig into that. Panther can see in the dark as clear as day, he's followed scents like Wolverine, and more like Daredevil. I won't that to be clearly seen in his character. Is it important? No I don't think it's very important.. but I do think it'll add something more to Tchallas character. He's not A Black Captain America in a Vibranium Cat suit, NO! Lol.. BP is Wolverine, mixed with Iron Fist, mixed Iron Man, mixed with A King. That needs to be seen in think.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OneWithReason

@thevivas: Ugh.. Id hate it if the ability is dependant on the suit. HE'S NOT BATMAN OR IRON MAN! Similar, yes.. but not like them smh.

PS: I'm not attacking you I'm just stating my views in general. Thanks for your thoughts

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thevivas: Ugh.. Id hate it if the ability is dependant on the suit. HE'S NOT BATMAN OR IRON MAN! Similar, yes.. but not like them smh.

PS: I'm not attacking you I'm just stating my views in general. Thanks for your thoughts

It's all good man, I understand. Lol

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any other thoughts??

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well next week the marvel cinematic guidebook to civil war comes out. There could be answers there.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Well next week the marvel cinematic guidebook to civil war comes out. There could be answers there.

really? that's awesome, for how much?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dreadstroke

I noticed in the BP vs Bucky (WS mode) second encounter; after Tchalla kicks Bucky over the balcony (or whatever) Barnes vanishes and Tchalla is stuck looking like "I lost him, he's gone". It had me wondering: "Hey Tchalla is supposed to have Superhuman senses, shouldn't he be able easily track WS scent?" So the question is DOES HE EVEN HAVE THOSE ABILITIES?

Wondered the same thing. It doesn't seem like he has super senses, but maybe the BP movie will change that.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OneWithReason

@dreadstroke: I hope so I'd really like to see those abilities.

@jashro44: Yea some answers would be good.

Hey thanks guys for your thoughts, really appreciate it. Do you guys feel it's important for BP to have these abilites, do you think it will detract from his character? Or do you feel he'll be just fine and just as cool without them?

I really want BP's movies to be AT LEAST Blade 1&2 Level, or Cap:WS level. At least man. If it's lackluster I'm going to be highly disappointed. The Blade movies gave more credit to his character than most of his comics, and are still seen as some of the Best Superhero films. It showed all of Blades abilities, Superhuman Strength, Speed, senses, Durability, and Excellent Skill. Why can't BP get the same? Is that too much to ask??

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My theory: after T’chakka was killed T’challa did not officially become king, there was no ceremony or coronation of some kind since T’challa was busy hunting down Bucky. Now that everything has been settled, T’challa will officially become king and in the ceremony he will eat the heart shaped herb that will give him his super human senses.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano: "My theory: after T’chakka was killed T’challa did not officially become king, there was no ceremony or coronation of some kind since T’challa was busy hunting down Bucky. Now that everything has been settled, T’challa will officially become king and in the ceremony he will eat the heart shaped herb"

Definitely Agree.. I honestly had the same thought, but was not sure due to his Comment to Cap. So I hope you're right

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason: Well T'challa only debuted in one movie that wasn't even his own. I think he has a good start for now. We just have to wait and see how his movie works.