List your top ten battles forum debaters

• 102 results
Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pretty straightforward, list your top ten debaters for the battles forums, particularly looking at CaV's and/or tourneys.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty straightforward, list your top ten debaters for the battles forums, particularly looking at CaV's and/or tourneys.

Who's Yours??

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812:

Nickzambuto

Joewell

RBT

Gothamciti

Higorm

Supremegeneration

Allstarsuperman

Ashrym

Flumox56 or flash1812

Lol_gg_no_re

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Spector_Rand

Nickzambuto

Allstarsuperman

Higorm

Sirfizzwizz

Jashro44

Masterkungfu

Flash1812

Lol_gg_no_re

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@spector_rand: no offense man, but flash really isn't good enough to be in a top 10. Maybe one day, but not atm.

Jashro

Lvenger

Ghostravage

Lunacyde

Nickzam

Cadence/Sirfizzwhizz

Princearagorn 1

N

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I'm interested in seeing other people's opinions.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for deactivated-5b57e3c01b199
deactivated-5b57e3c01b199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In no order whatsoever these are who i think are the best 10,

• HeirtotheKingdom
  • Spectorrand
  • SupremeGeneration
  • SirfizzWhizz
  • Higorm
  • Supremegeneration
  • Nickzambuto
  • Masterkungu
  • Those_eyes
  • Cosmicallyaware

But my knowledge i mostly restricted to people who I have debated against, or who have participated in same tourney's as me.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

The creator, owie, killemall, acid skull are all good ones

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, people are listing me in a top 10? .......I lose my cool too much

I'll come back to this after work.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lukehero

sirfizzwhizz

nickzambuto

flash (cause of his improvement)

ill add the others later today

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova, ILS, Silver, Wolf, Roland, Jowell (TR-8R, seriously?).

Etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The-Seeffiss17

Of all time or atm? I'll go with atm, since I haven't been on the vine for that long of a time. In no particular order:

• @higorm - I love this guys formatting, it's unlike any i've seen from anyone else. This guy I feel excels at tournament matches, his strategies are always well done for some reason. A HOFer and rightfully so! Wanted to debate against you for a while ;).
  • @sirfizzwhizz - If you look past his aggressive and harsh style, you really can't deny the knowledge he has for his characters and his skills as a debater. Plus he always uses pretty original characters making his matches all the more interesting.
  • @cosmicallyaware1 - Great knowledge of his characters (and has a wide range of characters he uses), on point formatting, and issuer fun to debate against. Never fails to have an awesome debate, and looking forward to the conclusion of the match were in right now (when I stomp you, will I be in the top 10??? xD lol).
  • @spector_rand - Very much an up and coming great, maybe not he best of all time, but a dominant force right now for sure! No doubt he'll reach the hall of fame soon! Tbh his undefeated record speaks for itself...
  • @jashro44 - One of the old greats that is still very active. I think we all know why Jash is one of the GOATs.
  • @lukehero - Honestly, just read one of this guys vote analyses and you'll see his vast knowledge of debating.
  • @nimamindtricks - I have no clue why, but this guy constantly flies under my radar. I didn't even think about him till I thought about this list some more. But he's gone up against pretty much everyone that's a legend or on this list. I can't put my finger on any particular thing he does differently since I haven't read all too many of his debates, but he has definitely proven himself!
  • @serrure - I found out he just came back to the vine so i'm gonna include him. Whether you know him as serrure or kidman, you can't deny this guy has gone up against the best the vine has to offer on numerous occasions. His knowledge of his characters is exceptional as well as his skills as a whole.
  • @thetruebarryallen - I don't think he debates anymore, or at least very often, but he's still active so i'm including him. This man basically invented formatting... I know so many people (including myself) who have adapted or implemented some portion of your formatting style into their own it'd not even funny. I mean this guy won his first tournament on the vine (IIRC)... I was a complete fail when I first debated xD.
  • @beatboks1 - Again idk if he still debates but he's active in a PM i'm in so again i'll add him. Talking about knowledge of your characters... Idk if anybody trumps him here. He doesn't over load on feats, but rather has a great balance between context, referencing the comic, and actually posting the feat. His strategies and execution is always exceptional as well. Honestly I kinda wish he used more formatting tho...
  • @wyldsong - ALRIGHT ALRIGHT it's a list of eleven I know!!! But I couldn't leave this guy off... He's done a ton for the forum, including his HoF thread. I actually haven't read much of his work, but what I have is exceptional, and it's against some of the best around.

If your not on this list that doesn't mean I think your sub-par AT ALL! Also it's very possible I forgot you, it's late. And there are some guys like @veshark who I think are awesome, but I have no idea if their still around. I'm in a pm with him, but haven't seen him post anything... So yeah... idk if he's around.

EDIT: @ghostravage is another one that is totally amazing, but idk if he still is active, at least I haven't seen him around at all.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: NP man, you've earned your spot amongst the best of the best ;).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@the-seeffiss17: Thanks for the mention & the kind words.

I'd love to get back into the debating scene but I've been so busy with everything else in my life that I haven't really had the drive or time to get into the grind again.

EDIT: You're also correct about me winning the first tournament I participated in :)

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@the-seeffiss17: thanks for the mention. My lack of formatting has been brought to my attention more than few times (both here and on other forums like KMC & ICT). It's never been a focus of mine but I'm trying to improve.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

in terms of CaVs and tourneys

• beatboks1
  • chimeroid
  • cosmicallyaware1
  • firestormfate1818
  • heirtothekingdom
  • higorm
  • joewell
  • sirfizwhizz
  • spector_rand
  • those_eyes
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@those_eyes: @the-seeffiss17: @lastdragonborn: @batman3000: @masterkungfu: Thanks for the votes even though I can be over the top in my aggressiveness.

Also is Serrur = Kidman560?

My list.

@floopay one of the best debaters whenever he has time from his very busy life. Dear friend, and just a great person in and out of the battle forums.

@beatboks1 the go to guy for info on anything pre 90s in comics. Also a expert in his native Australian comics. Just a wealth of information, and clever as hell in debates in comicvine and KMC.

@higorm steady debater. Always gives a good fight, and tourney fiend that follows through. I love Higor. Who does not love Higor?

@jashro44 a fair, reasonable, and clever kid. Never seems to lose his cool, and tends to be very knowledgeable on anything Marvel.

@wyldsong another debater who like myself debates the unknown, and under use characters of battle forums. IMO my biggest rival in all things not mainstream, and where I am fire hot, and is icy cool. Very rare I see him upset, but even when he is he is calm. lol

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek a legend who did ALOT, and I mean ALOT of good things for the Battle Forums. He was also one hell of a debater. Though he no longer on anymore, I always consider him as one of the best things that ever happen in Battle Forums.

@tparks great friend, but one who argues his points well in any match. never loses his cool. Like myself and few others, does not limit himself to mainstream comics, but rather opts for video games, indie titles, and novels.

@nickzambuto Good friend who can debate even the biggest mismatches into a arguable fight. He is also not a mainstream fan, but one who excels in video games, TV shows, and Movies. He spends lots of time detailing points how he sees them, and you have to appreciate the effort.

@thetruebarryallen DC purist, knowledgeable as hell, and as shown in my tourneys, he can debate characters he just learn about as well as characters he read for years on. Cannot deny that skill.

@ghostravage While we may have a falling out because of views on certain characters, he makes my list. When we dont drag each other to lower levels, he can debate his point well, and always been a challenge in CaVs. A old guard who still active in today's forums.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28 HigorM  Moderator

So much love in this thread, that's nice. :D

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The-Seeffiss17

@higorm: @sirfizzwhizz: @beatboks1: @thetruebarryallen: @jashro44: NP guys, you all more than deserve it.

Fizz: yeah Serrure is Kidman.

Beatboks: Yeah more and more people are getting good at formatting, It's definitely something I look for when voting. Other than that, your more than outstanding my friend. The fact that you win regardless speaks for this.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sirfizzwhizz  Online

Fizz: yeah Serrure is Kidman.

Huh, its odd. i like @kidman560, and i find myself on the fence with @serrure. They strike me as totally different people.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenBane

Dondave

everyone else

ashildr000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one has mentioned Neon? How come?

Anyways, @neongamewave, you're awesome man. You put a lot of effort in your debates, always back up your word and you have a very interesting way of analysing feats. Plus, your Dante essays are the coolest, yo.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: interesting. He never told me first hand by have seen it said a few time. Look at CA1's lists and theirs one titled "characters Serrure a Kidman can't beat me with". One example of where I've heard that.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-631c3102b31d4
deactivated-631c3102b31d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My list comprises a lot of people who aren't active anymore.

@the_creator Anyone who wants a feat judged referred to him for knowledge. His knowledge was encyclopedic.

@buckshot His walls of text were always a joy to read.

@saren Aggressive when needed and filled with dry humour, I've genuinely felt the need to applaud when I read some of her debates.

@killemall People actually cite this guy as an authority on certain characters.

@lvenger Major knowledge on everything Superman.

I don't really know enough about anyone else.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

thanks for the mentions thus far guys.

Here's my list:

Cosmic's List of top ten battle forums debaters!!!!

(In no particular order)

And the next batch (it's hard to pick just ten. These guys are equally adept and amazing)

Also, serious recognition goes to:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@cdiddyman911@sovereign91001@pope052@juiceboks@esquire@thenewbluebeetle007@serrure@highaccuser@laflux@claymore1998@allstarsuperman@iragexcudder@the-seeffiss17 and many others I'm forgetting right now.

ALSO, the MODS that are amazing at debating IMO:

@god_spawn@jedixman@vance_astro@saren

woof, that's a lot.

Avatar image for deactivated-631c3102b31d4
deactivated-631c3102b31d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot to mention @jashro44 and @ghostravage. Jash is apparently the authority on all things street level and ghost... well.. Hulk smash.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Thanks for the honorable mention my friend. Hopefully I'll get to the top one day ;). (Maybe after Nova wrecks the Vision in our match... Haha)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@jashro44: my pleasure man, you deserve it. Sad that we have not made a read. One day....

@the-seeffiss17: you'll get there. That SBP and DSS debate was amazing and if debate at the caliber there's no reason to say you aren't top tier quality, especially for your age. Keep up the good work friend. Plus you'll need those skills in our CaV if you want to stand a chance hahahaha

@i_like_swords: welcome bud.

@lukehero: np man, you're a strong force here and anyone that says otherwise is sadly uneducated.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#48  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Not a single mention of Morph? That means literally every top 10 list in here is invalid.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By noobsnowman

Well, I've only been to 3 sections of Comicvine, DBZ, Avatar and Star Wars. Since I am only relatively new to ComicVine, I'll only list my top 7 as I haven't met a lot of debaters.

DBZ:

None.

None.

Star Wars:

1. @silver2467 - Honestly among the best debaters on this site who not only can produce the most compelling arguments, but can also remain very civil at the most heated of times.

2. @i_like_swords - Well he's the reason why I rank Maul near Dooku now as a combatant - back then I thought Maul would be no match his successors. Also has a very sarcastic sense of humour and is very aggressive when needed.

3. @darthant66 - Laid his mark on ComicVine by giving Revan the respect he deserves because back then Revan was viewed as a featless character who would lose to the likes of Ventress. He is also a very confident and outgoing debater.

The rest are in no particular order, and I don't really have a specific reason but they are all very capable and knowledgable: @wollfmyth209@shootingnova@jedixman@dccomicsrule2011

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers