Tell me what you guys think:

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Was sweet....also that next episode preview! Finally Cold is back!

I did have a little complaint though....maybe it was just me, but why were bullets ineffective against the aliens, yet Arrow's arrows were?...

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I found the final battle to be very... underwhelming. I was expecting a more sprawling, large scale battle.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That "Invasion" was lame, probably the weakest episode of the 3 Episode Crossover.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I think the actors that play Rip, Hawkgirll, and Firestorm (not Stein) are pretty bad actors

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: maybe hawk girl but not firestorm and rip

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So every bad things that ever happened is Barry's fault.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Kidd

@black_arrow: Yup RF was right Barry is the villain now, wouldn't be surprise if Barry is the reason Eobard is evil and they're stuck in a loop.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything. Even bad things on the other side of the galaxy are Barry's fault.

I did like that the Dominators had a reasonable motive for invading Earth rather than just being a malicious species though. It makes sense that they don't want a guy that can alter TIME around. Even across galaxies we all use the same time.

EvilCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

Everything. Even bad things on the other side of the galaxy are Barry's fault.

I did like that the Dominators had a reasonable motive for invading Earth rather than just being a malicious species though. It makes sense that they don't want a guy that can alter TIME around. Even across galaxies we all use the same time.

But if they was worried about Barry and altering time, then why did they ignore the wave rider time ship?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilcook:

They can't really do anything about the Waverider as it technically won't exist for thousands of years. They could try to blow it up in the now but that won't stop the time cop organization from existing in the future and building it.

EvilCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilcook:

They can't really do anything about the Waverider as it technically won't exist for thousands of years. They could try to blow it up in the now but that won't stop the time cop organization from existing in the future and building it.

What about the rest of the speedsters?Why just Barry?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilcook:

Zoom was from another reality and Reverse Flash also won't be born for a few hundred years. Actually he won't be born at all. Dude is a living time anomaly. Dominators can't touch him. Barry is the only time altering speedster currently on and from this Earth aside from Wally who only just got his powers. The Dominators may not be aware of him.

EvilCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilcook:

You mean that thing that might not even be human that just started turning up like, a week ago max and that only Barry and his team is aware even exists? I don't think the Dominators know about it.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found the final battle to be very... underwhelming. I was expecting a more sprawling, large scale battle.

@the_kidd said:

That "Invasion" was lame, probably the weakest episode of the 3 Episode Crossover.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

IMO the issues in this issue stem from issues in the other two.

I didn't see the final battle as lame but just all they could fit in a 45 minute issue that was left where Arrow left off.

There was way TOO MUCH time spent on the character stuff in Flash and Arrow which meant that the final ep had to be a little rushed.

Seriously why spend almost the ENTIRE Arrow issue on a false reality. They could have covered more than enough in 15 minutes and had a whole lot less over hammed filler which would have allowed for a less rushed Legends ep.

It was pretty much exactly the same reason they had for the original DCU Invasion crossover series in 89. Only difference being that in that one they also got a lot of other worlds involved. It was to deal with the future threat potential of earth that none of them would be able to by the time earth achieved inter-steller travel. They managed to get all waring races in the CU as well as some that weren't (like Daxamites) to join them by pointing out just how hard it would be to fight a race with so varying capabilities. PLUS they had also identified that at the time meta's were (IIRC) about 20% of the population and growing significantly with every generation. They even tested that by collecting quite a few of none powered humans and putting thier lives in great danger to see which ones had meta Gene's activated. One of those tests had Snapper Carr the old JLA Mascot be one of the 20 out of 100 that gained his power when about to be executed.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I had a lot of problems with this Event and it has tons of flow problems (like when Oliver wants Kara to stay back for a dumb reason, but then like 20 minutes later she saves him)..... but at the end of the day this event is meant to be fun, which it was. One thing that really bugs me is how they keep simplifying these things that are major deals, like Time Travel (mostly when it comes to Barry) and traveling to other Universes. Kara now being able to jump back and forward whenever she wants with a key chain, is sorta annoying. These things need to be respected.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Waterd103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimately like All CW shows episdoes i watched the execution was beyond terrible, the action scenes makes no actual sense, with supergirl and flash what are even the others doing there?
The fight on the rooftop should have lasted around 5 seconds, where flash and supergirl take them all down before teamarrow/Legends even know what's going on.

Also hated how they managed to sit out supergirl of a specific scene "oh im oliver and its weird for me to be here, we are about saving the world...but let's..risk it because i feel unease"

I liked the dominators motivations though, that is the best thing i could have said.

LoL at the final scene where supergirl says "I'm my world it's only me and my brother" really?
What about Martian manhunter, and why not count the whole deo or even guardian given that he is counting Green arrow as "someone"
lol. Martian manhunter could also solo the whole team except flash. Way to downplay your teammates. In fact given the technology given to deo in some instances they probably are more powerfull than all characters there (minus flash).

The whole invasion thing i was hyped but it was mostly terrible. I like the idea of crossovers but their execution is terrible.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was great

Barry didn't job this entire crossover, I thought the day would never come. Only gripe I have is that they couldn't seem to settle on how powerful the dominators were (they were hurting Steel, yet couldn't smush the street levelers?).

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22 the_stegman  Moderator

It was the bomb.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waterd103:

Ultimately like All CW shows episdoes i watched the execution was beyond terrible, the action scenes makes no actual sense, with supergirl and flash what are even the others doing there?

The fight on the rooftop should have lasted around 5 seconds, where flash and supergirl take them all down before teamarrow/Legends even know what's going on.

Dude,, that's basically every team comic that has ever been written since the JSA first formed in the 40's

I mean seriously when you've got Spectre, Classic Fate, Alan Scot, and a Flash on your team WTF do Hawkman, Hourman, Sandman, and Atom do???

When you have Supes, Gren Lantern, MMH, WW, and Flash why have Aquaman, Batman, Atom, Hawkman et all.

LoL at the final scene where supergirl says "I'm my world it's only me and my brother" really?

What about Martian manhunter, and why not count the whole deo or even guardian given that he is counting Green arrow as "someone"

lol. Martian manhunter could also solo the whole team except flash. Way to downplay your teammates. In fact given the technology given to deo in some instances they probably are more powerfull than all characters there (minus flash).

The whole invasion thing i was hyped but it was mostly terrible. I like the idea of crossovers but their execution is terrible.

I thought this a bit strange too. I mean Mon el, Miss Martian, and the others you said.

I doubt MMH is taking down Firestorm now that he FINALLY has a high end transmutation feat (that they can hopefully build on). Transmuting that Bomb that was too much for the same tractor beam that casually pulled in a Dominion Space ship with 5 arrow/legends team members aboard was what I've been waiting for, for him.

I also don't see all the tech of the DEO even matching Palmers Atom suit. I mean growing giant size vs Savage in the 22nd century was above almost everything they've done alone and he has other pretty good applications. Not to mention the power source and what it can do just by striking something hard enough (dwarf star bullet fired at Jonah Hex for example)

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:

Lol well after all the one that hurt steel was from 50 something years ago right. Maybe their just stronger in their youth ;D

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed it, would rate 6 out of 10, was annoyed by some parts but, really enjoyed it as a role, wish superman and MMH were included though :(

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter should have been included in the last episode. may be for training the heroes by fighting against him or Manhunter infiltrating the dominators by shapeshifting. would have looked cool.

And also why is Brandon Routh treated like he's a nobody. No decent fight scenes.. no back story.. nothing

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty good episode overall. I'd say the best of the 4 part crossover.

Thad45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great.