inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

Here's a current Kickstarter to keep your eye on, Broken Frontier. As of right now, there's 3 days left and they still need some pledges to make their goal. But what is Broken Frontier? 40 creators are coming together to tell 27 stories in Broken Frontier. The stories range from science-fiction to horror and everything in between. Here's a more official synopisis:

The Broken Frontier Anthology is a fully creator-owned book about breaking boundaries and exploring the great unknown. This 250-page full color hardcover contains 27 stories by over 40 creators from around the world, ranging from multiple award-winning writers and artists to bright, up-and-coming talent, including Greg Pak, Nathan Fox, Cullen Bunn, Noah Van Sciver, Alison Sampson, Josh Fialkov, Fred Van Lente, Box Brown, INJ Culbard, Toby Cypress and Marguerite Bennett. They've united for an amazing book that has everything from outer-space sci-fi and time travel to dystopian deserts, cosmic horror and much more.

One of these interesting stories here is from Greg Pak (ACTION COMICS) and Tom Raney (OUTSIDERS) and it's called "Phantom Limb Ghostpuncher." We'll let this image speak for itself because it's pretty dang cool.

No Caption Provided

You get a lot from this anthology, and by pledging $12, you can receive a digital copy of this anthology, delivered through Comixology. For $40, you will receive a physical copy of the book. The pledges go up from there and you can get commissions or portraits from artists or even portfolio reviews if you're becoming an artist yourself. Below if the Kickstarter video for Broken Frontier.

Broken Frontier still needs a bit of money in their final days, so go check out their Kickstarter and see if it's something you'd like to pledge to.

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Question. What's the criteria for picking Kickstarter projects that get highlighted here?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#2 inferiorego  Staff

Question. What's the criteria for picking Kickstarter projects that get highlighted here?

Something that looks rad that I'd pledge money to. That's basically it. I have a terrible addiction to Kickstarter... mainly in the tabletop game section

Bonzi161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just backed it. Hope it meets it goal!

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skit

It's a shame it probably won't make it. Oh well, at least I got the awesomeness of Bloodstain:ritual of the night, the new mars attack cards and pineapple man.

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

That is one of the coolest covers I have ever seen. None of these stories really appeal to me, but I really respect the idea behind this project, where the only common ground appears to be imagination. I wish this project the best of luck.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really interesting to know. This looks pretty neat.