Karnak is so badass!

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was Karnak always this powerful. In his new series he casually bullet-timed, busted a steel door, decapitated some guy and more. Was he always this badass? Also I heard he didn't go through Terrigenesis, is that true?

comicbookfan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal: all I know is that yes he didn't go through terrigenesis and I also believe he has always been badass

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal: His new look suits him im glad he got rid of that stupid ass bobble helmet he is way better now

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was Karnak always this powerful. In his new series he casually bullet-timed, busted a steel door, decapitated some guy and more. Was he always this badass? Also I heard he didn't go through Terrigenesis, is that true?

No he was not,,, he has always been mostly a jobber albeit a top tier jobber who could pull wins here and there. He has always had low level super reflexes and really low level super strength like 3/4 a ton type super.. He was just a notch below cap in those departments.. I always thought he went through the mist but it just didn't do anything to him.... I may have to pick his solo up as people seem to be impressed...

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Comment back here when you read it. I feel like this solo will spike up many Karnak threads in the battle section.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ianrogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite character by far

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hes pretty high-mid tier with his powers. He can take down giants or skilled fighters just as easily via pressure points and pre-cog. He also has insane agility and good strength on top of training.

He was pretty badass in War of Kings and Realm of Kings around 2005, I haven't seen much feat-wise from him since then personally. I have a couple scans maybe. I have a feeling his new solo is going to be great, really 007 style stuff I would imagine. I will check this issue for sure.

comicbookfan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rabumalal: in humans are superior to humans in every way before alterations . The average inhuman has physical attributes superior to a peak human before inhumans. So Karnak is anywhere between a 1 and 2 toner so he should be able to do all of what was listed at the start of this thread