• 93 results
Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Vegeta has always been stronger than Goku, but only with them at the same level.

On the Sayan saga, when they fought on their base form, Goku needed the kaioken to beat Vegeta...and on the Android saga, when Vegeta first became a Super Sayain, he was stronger than Goku when he first became a Super Sayain.

What made Goku the strongest was the fact that he has more potential than Vegeta, and even with less experience and training he was always one step ahead of Vegeta, one transformation above him, etc. The same way that Gohan has more potencial than Goku, and Trunks has more potencial than Gohan, and Goten has more potencial than Trunks, etc.

But if you have been following Dragon Ball Super, then you know that currently, Vegeta is stronger than Goku, even tho, Goku can go SS3 and Vegeta can only go SS2...yep, that's right, remember what happened on the Battle Of Gods movie? well something similar just happened on Dragon Ball Super, only now, the statement that Vegeta has surpassed Goku, didn't come from master Roshi, who somehow magically, knew that Vegeta had surpassed Goku...no, this time, it came from Beerus himself! who obviously knows what he's talking about, since he faced both, in a short period of time...and unlike the BOG movie, Dragon Ball Super has not only Akira Toryama partially involved, Dragon Ball Super has Akira Toryama 100% involved, and its 100% cannon.

Vegeta > Goku, with both at the same level, and now even with Goku one level beyond Vegeta.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By z3ro180

yeah Veggie was stronger then there was that little thing where Goku went full on god mode and absorbed the godly ki makeing him again stronger than vegeta.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Only 1 thing tho. I believe Gohan has more potential than Trunks.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

yeah Veggie was stronger then there was that little thing where Goku went full on god mode and absorbed the godly ki makeing him again stronger than vegeta.

That has not happened yet on the Dragon Ball Super series, although if what has happened in the latest movies will eventually happen on Dragon Ball Super as well, then Vegeta will once again surpass Goku, since he will also become a Super Sayan God, as he did on the ROF movie.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Meh.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@chimeroid said:

Only 1 thing tho. I believe Gohan has more potential than Trunks.

He has, if you mean the "future Trunks" that appeared on the Android saga and on the cell saga, but he doesn't have more potencial than Kid Trunks, Gohan awas laready twice kid Trunk's age when he first became a super sayain (Gohan said it himself to Goten on the Dragon Ball Z series), and it was only after many years of adventures fighting and training...kid Trunks casually became a Super Sayain, as a child and without having any fighting experience whatsoever, aside from some sparrings with Goten, which was mostly them playing around.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, it goes back and forth. There's no such thing as consistency in DBZ.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't care in the end they always have similar strength.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Sorry but u should carefully watch DBZ, Goku and Vegeta both have same potential i.e. unlimited stated by Beerus. Its just the character of Vegeta that is keeping him behind. He is to stressed in battle unlike Goku who remain calm and relaxed, which is why he can't fight to full. It was stated by Whis, himself.

Where are you taking that info from? are you talking about the Dragon Ball Super manga? i've not yet read it, so far i'm only whatching the episodes because i'm a fan of the Dragon Ball animation xd but i will also probably read the manga sometime.

As for Vegeta's "character" keeping him behind, remember that it was Vegeta's personallity that allowed him to become a Super Sayain in the first place (if you remember what he said after saving Goku from Android 19), not his potencial, unlike Goku who just needed more power to beat Frieza so he became a Super Sayain.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Toriyama isn't 100% involved, he's less involved than in the movies.

He tells them what to write, like "Vegeta fights Beerus, but loses, but Beerus harms bulma so he gets mad, but still ends up losing, then Goku arrives".

Then the anime does their interpretation and the manga does theirs.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Toriyama isn't 100% involved, he's less involved than in the movies.

He tells them what to write, like "Vegeta fights Beerus, but loses, but Beerus harms bulma so he gets mad, but still ends up losing, then Goku arrives".

Then the anime does their interpretation and the manga does theirs.

How so? Akira Toryama is the main writter, or director, (if you prefer) of Dragon Ball Super, right? so he's got to be involved at 100%, not to let any important details go wrong.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: he isn't. He tells them a vague thing to write. Like me telling you "Draw a big house".

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warai_MizuKiQi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta has always been stronger than Goku, but only with them at the same level.

On the Sayan saga, when they fought on their base form, Goku needed the kaioken to beat Vegeta...and on the Android saga, when Vegeta first became a Super Sayain, he was stronger than Goku when he first became a Super Sayain.

What made Goku the strongest was the fact that he has more potential than Vegeta, and even with less experience and training he was always one step ahead of Vegeta, one transformation above him, etc. The same way that Gohan has more potencial than Goku, and Trunks has more potencial than Gohan, and Goten has more potencial than Trunks, etc.

But if you have been following Dragon Ball Super, then you know that currently, Vegeta is stronger than Goku, even tho, Goku can go SS3 and Vegeta can only go SS2...yep, that's right, remember what happened on the Battle Of Gods movie? well something similar just happened on Dragon Ball Super, only now, the statement that Vegeta has surpassed Goku, didn't come from master Roshi, who somehow magically, knew that Vegeta had surpassed Goku...no, this time, it came from Beerus himself! who obviously knows what he's talking about, since he faced both, in a short period of time...and unlike the BOG movie, Dragon Ball Super has not only Akira Toryama partially involved, Dragon Ball Super has Akira Toryama 100% involved, and its 100% cannon.

Vegeta > Goku, with both at the same level, and now even with Goku one level beyond Vegeta.

Yaa,

I don't think so. In my opinion Goku is stronger cause firstly he wanted to protect his family, his friends and the earth. If Vegeta has been able to harm beeru it was with anger for his lover Bulma. The fight before, Goku vs Beeru wasn't in order to protect something, Goku had no reason to surpass himself at this moment. And about what beerus said, it's debatable from the translation. My japanese isn't good enough so I watched the episode with french subtitles and he just said the the fighting with Vegeta was more entertaining. Sure Vegeta was stronger than Goku at the beginning cause he was trained among his alien race, so it was more suitable, not Goku. I guess a saiyajin knows more about how to correctly amplify the potential of an other saiyajin than a human on earth (Kame sennin). The difference between Goku and Vegeta has always been their reason to fight and to progress. Goku wanted to be strong cause he loved fighting (hobby) and wanted to protect those he loves. But for Vegeta it was for vanity, about his royal blood, and about conquest. The last fight with Vegeta in super, just proves that he can come closer to Goku when he fights for someone else than himself. But it doesn't mean he's above yet.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'bout time.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat__girl_cc: I think it was stated if the parent of a Saiyan became a Super Saiyan then the child will reach it faster. So does that mean that the son or daughter of Goten or Kid Trunks will pretty much be born a super saiyan or become one shortly after coming out of the womb?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Warai_MizuKiQi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Warai_MizuKiQi

@bat__girl_cc: I think it was stated if the parent of a Saiyan became a Super Saiyan then the child will reach it faster. So does that mean that the son or daughter of Goten or Kid Trunks will pretty much be born a super saiyan or become one shortly after coming out of the womb?

Maybe for half saiyanjin but is that so simple when the saiyajin blood becomes diluted generations after generations ?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warai_MizuKiQi: I hope so or maybe they get Bulma to make a pure blooded female saiyan, or they could wish back planet Vegeta and then Vegeta will be king

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Ha Vegeta wishes! .lol Nah but seriously that is the nature of rivals, to constantly keep surpassing each other. Eventually Goku will surpass Vegeta again. Both these guys have heart and spirit at unbelievable levels.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea I guess I don't know if he still keeps the power of the rage boost. But Goku will become stronger next episode anyway cause of SSG.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warai_mizukiqi: could be, but he needed to had the potencial to do so.

I wouldn't call it currently since we've seen ROF.

Though Vegeta is probably the better fighter due to his ruthlessness stats might be similar.

Anyone annoyed of watching what we've already seen in Battle of The Gods?

Well, a bit, yeah, but some things are happening differently from the movies.

@bat_girl_cc: he isn't. He tells them a vague thing to write. Like me telling you "Draw a big house".

hum...i see, but is this your opinion, or do you read it somewhere? and if its the later, could you post the link?

@z3ro180 said:

@bat_girl_cc: well the new movies are cannon

Only the latest 2 are cannon, although i'd say that Dragon Ball Super are more cannon, also Dragon Ball Super is already contradicting some stuff that happened on BOG

Pretty much, yeah.

@bat_girl_cc: it was stated by Whis in Revival of F. That its Begeta personality that makes him too stressed in battles. Sorry, i wrote character instead of personality.

But the movies are only "half cannon" because Akira Toryama is only partially involved, and in Dragon Ball Super, some things that happened on BOG happened differently in Dragon Ball Super, making them non-cannon as of now, for instances, Vegeta didn't danced on Dragon Ball Super, and his fight against Beerus was a bit different.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really.

Let's see:

Vegeta saga: Yes, vegeta was stronger than goku.

Namek saga: Vegeta lost to racoom. Goku solo'd ginyu force. Not much of a question.

Frieza saga: Vegeta died badly to frieza. Base goku performed far better, and surpassed frieza by the end.

Cell saga: Vegeta got owned by perfect cell, goku matched him for a while - granted cell was holding back against both.

This is self explanatory, lol:

Loading Video...

Buu saga:

Vegeta admits goku is stronger, and goes majin just to need a sucker blow to temporarily win. Goku goes ssj3, and it's game time again.

Bills saga:

Vegeta momentarily surpasses goku thanks to the rage moment - taking bills by surprise - but by the end of the movie goku performs far better against a far serious bills. This is exactly what's happening in super.

Though vegeta started out stronger, goku was always superior to him.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Like i said, Goku was always one step ahed of Vegeta because he has more potencial than him, just like Gohan at super sayain 1 was much stronger than Goku super sayain 1 (cell games)...and if Goten was Goku's age, he would fart his dad out of existence...All Goku had to do to be above Vegeta each time, was train a little bit, and Vegeta would always be behind no matter how much he trainned.

But it was obvious that Vegeta was stronger, he was the strongest ever since they were born, when Goku first beat Vegeta, Vegeta was stronger than Goku and Goku needed to multiplicate his power several times to win, later on the series base Goku eventually surpassed base Vegeta due to training and having more potencial, but once Vegeta reached super sayain status, again he was stronger than Goku, who had troube with Frieza who was weaker than Trunks who couldn't even hold his own against the androids, whereas Vegeta could....SS2 Vegeta was stronger than SS2 Goku from the get go, although their power was close...but since then Vegeta has trained like a maniac, and now when he wnet "rage mode" he proved that he's stronger than Goku, even tho he's one level behind him, proving that he's much stronger than Goku, imagine Vegeta SS3? he would blast away Goku.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

Like i said, Goku was always one step ahed of Vegeta because he has more potencial than him, just like Gohan at super sayain 1 was much stronger than Goku super sayain 1 (cell games)...

I don't really recall anything suggesting either one differed greatly in potential, both were regarded as geniuses and both have quite remarkable progress.

and if Goten was Goku's age, he would fart his dad out of existence...

Not really. Just because someone was stronger when they were at the same age doesn't mean they'll stay stronger after years pass.

All Goku had to do to be above Vegeta each time, was train a little bit, and Vegeta would always be behind no matter how much he trainned.

..um, no? both goku and vegeta train like there's no tomorrow.

But it was obvious that Vegeta was stronger, he was the strongest ever since they were born, when Goku first beat Vegeta, Vegeta was stronger than Goku and Goku needed to multiplicate his power several times to win, later on the series base Goku eventually surpassed base Vegeta due to training and having more potencial, but once Vegeta reached super sayain status, again he was stronger than Goku,

the reason he was stronger than goku was that the latter was having a heart attack at the time.

who had troube with Frieza who was weaker than Trunks who couldn't even hold his own against the androids, whereas Vegeta could....

? Goku never fought frieza in the trunks arc, he arrived after frieza was defeated.

SS2 Vegeta was stronger than SS2 Goku from the get go, although their power was close...

Again, no. They were quite evenly matched, and goku was holding back another transformation at that time.

but since then Vegeta has trained like a maniac, and now when he wnet "rage mode" he proved that he's stronger than Goku, even tho he's one level behind him, proving that he's much stronger than Goku, imagine Vegeta SS3? he would blast away Goku.

By the end of the movie, base goku did much better than ssj2 vegeta did - the point of the movies was to establish that ssj G in the picture, the previous transformations are not as relevant as before - the other forms are pretty much equal to their base.

While vegeta surpassed goku for a few moments, goku has consistently been stronger than him in every single arc after saiyan saga.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: There strength differences are very very minor. Vegeta and goku go up and down all the time. at one point he called goku number one, in super he tells goku he is the strongest, in rof they seemed pretty much on par. You can't base how strong they are now because of how strong they were when they first encounter each other.

their base forms have gotten stronger too. Vegeta being stronger when he first showed up doesn't mean anything now. And even if he is it's not by much, he made it clear he needs goku alive to get stronger, because he knows goku is stronger than him and wants to reach his level, or because he knows goku is the only person who can make him push himself.

also the whole "currently" thing doesn't really make sense if this is all before the movie. because "currently" is still past tense technically.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enjoy it while it lasts, because Goku will be the one to gain SSJG and be ahead of him once again lol

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warai_MizuKiQi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Like i said, Goku was always one step ahed of Vegeta because he has more potencial than him, just like Gohan at super sayain 1 was much stronger than Goku super sayain 1 (cell games)...and if Goten was Goku's age, he would fart his dad out of existence...All Goku had to do to be above Vegeta each time, was train a little bit, and Vegeta would always be behind no matter how much he trainned.

But it was obvious that Vegeta was stronger, he was the strongest ever since they were born, when Goku first beat Vegeta, Vegeta was stronger than Goku and Goku needed to multiplicate his power several times to win, later on the series base Goku eventually surpassed base Vegeta due to training and having more potencial, but once Vegeta reached super sayain status, again he was stronger than Goku, who had troube with Frieza who was weaker than Trunks who couldn't even hold his own against the androids, whereas Vegeta could....SS2 Vegeta was stronger than SS2 Goku from the get go, although their power was close...but since then Vegeta has trained like a maniac, and now when he wnet "rage mode" he proved that he's stronger than Goku, even tho he's one level behind him, proving that he's much stronger than Goku, imagine Vegeta SS3? he would blast away Goku.

It's an interpretation but nothing says it's true. As you said he was in a rage mode. We didn't see Goku in rage mode yet in DBS. Nothing says Vegeta would be stronger in SSJ3 than Goku in SSJ3 neither. It just shows that strong feelings give a temporary power boost to a saiyajin (not something new) nothing more and that's usual in a nekketsu. And I didn't see a stronger Vegeta SSJ2 than Goku, but a SSJ2 Vegeta closed to a SSJ2 Goku who was holding back.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

Like i said, Goku was always one step ahed of Vegeta because he has more potencial than him, just like Gohan at super sayain 1 was much stronger than Goku super sayain 1 (cell games)...

I don't really recall anything suggesting either one differed greatly in potential, both were regarded as geniuses and both have quite remarkable progress.

and if Goten was Goku's age, he would fart his dad out of existence...

Not really. Just because someone was stronger when they were at the same age doesn't mean they'll stay stronger after years pass.

All Goku had to do to be above Vegeta each time, was train a little bit, and Vegeta would always be behind no matter how much he trainned.

..um, no? both goku and vegeta train like there's no tomorrow.

But it was obvious that Vegeta was stronger, he was the strongest ever since they were born, when Goku first beat Vegeta, Vegeta was stronger than Goku and Goku needed to multiplicate his power several times to win, later on the series base Goku eventually surpassed base Vegeta due to training and having more potencial, but once Vegeta reached super sayain status, again he was stronger than Goku,

the reason he was stronger than goku was that the latter was having a heart attack at the time.

who had troube with Frieza who was weaker than Trunks who couldn't even hold his own against the androids, whereas Vegeta could....

? Goku never fought frieza in the trunks arc, he arrived after frieza was defeated.

SS2 Vegeta was stronger than SS2 Goku from the get go, although their power was close...

Again, no. They were quite evenly matched, and goku was holding back another transformation at that time.

but since then Vegeta has trained like a maniac, and now when he wnet "rage mode" he proved that he's stronger than Goku, even tho he's one level behind him, proving that he's much stronger than Goku, imagine Vegeta SS3? he would blast away Goku.

By the end of the movie, base goku did much better than ssj2 vegeta did - the point of the movies was to establish that ssj G in the picture, the previous transformations are not as relevant as before - the other forms are pretty much equal to their base.

While vegeta surpassed goku for a few moments, goku has consistently been stronger than him in every single arc after saiyan saga.

" I don't really recall anything suggesting either one differed greatly in potential, both were regarded as geniuses and both have quite remarkable progress. "

The difference in potencial was made painfully obvious, when they trainned with their sons, on the time chamber, on which 1 day equals 1 year, before going inside, Vegeta was arguably stronger than Goku, and after one day training (one year inside the time chamber), Goku was much stronger than Vegeta, who had also trained one year, and Vegeta even trained more days inside the time chamber until the Cells games, and when it started Vegeta couldn't belive in the massive gap in power that existed between him and Goku...besides their diference in potencial was implyed and stated several times during all arcs.

" Not really. Just because someone was stronger when they were at the same age doesn't mean they'll stay stronger after years pass. "

So you're teeling me, that Goten, who with 0 effort, achived what his dad had achieved after decades of fighting and training, if he kept training say 1 hour per day, if was Goku's age wouldn't fart him out of existence?...i don't see how he wouldn't.

" ..um, no? both goku and vegeta train like there's no tomorrow. "

Right, but Vegeta trains more and achieves less, because he has less potencial.

" the reason he was stronger than goku was that the latter was having a heart attack at the time. "

Nope, Piccolo stated that Vegeta had surpassed Goku, right after Vegeta had defeated the android 19.

" ? Goku never fought frieza in the trunks arc, he arrived after frieza was defeated. "

Exactly! he fought a weaker version of Friezer back on planet Namek and he had trouble against him, Trunks easly beat mecha frieza who was stronger than Frieza was on the Namek planet, and Vegeta was much stronger than Trunks as he was able to hold his own against android 18, while Trunks got oneshotted by her.

" Again, no. They were quite evenly matched, and goku was holding back another transformation at that time. "

They were close, but Vegeta was stronger.

" By the end of the movie, base goku did much better than ssj2 vegeta did "

That wasn't base goku, it was super sayin god goku, who had the Ki of all sayains with him.

While SSj2 Vegeta did much better than SSj3 Goku did, that's a fact.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@w0nd said:

@bat_girl_cc: There strength differences are very very minor. Vegeta and goku go up and down all the time. at one point he called goku number one, in super he tells goku he is the strongest, in rof they seemed pretty much on par. You can't base how strong they are now because of how strong they were when they first encounter each other.

their base forms have gotten stronger too. Vegeta being stronger when he first showed up doesn't mean anything now. And even if he is it's not by much, he made it clear he needs goku alive to get stronger, because he knows goku is stronger than him and wants to reach his level, or because he knows goku is the only person who can make him push himself.

also the whole "currently" thing doesn't really make sense if this is all before the movie. because "currently" is still past tense technically.

I made the comparrisons of how strong either was when their first achieved transformation "x". because by the time Vegeta got there, Goku had already trained and fought alot while being on that level so it doesn't seem fare to me, to compare them at that point.

@bat_girl_cc said:

@princearagorn1:

It's an interpretation but nothing says it's true. As you said he was in a rage mode. We didn't see Goku in rage mode yet in DBS. Nothing says Vegeta would be stronger in SSJ3 than Goku in SSJ3 neither. It just shows that strong feelings give a temporary power boost to a saiyajin (not something new) nothing more and that's usual in a nekketsu. And I didn't see a stronger Vegeta SSJ2 than Goku, but a SSJ2 Vegeta closed to a SSJ2 Goku who was holding back.

Yeah, its just my opinion, although i'm using evidence to support it

SSj2 Vegeta was also holding back, if you remember, during their battle at one point Vegeta had Goku beat, and after beating down Goku, Vegeta stated that he wanted to humilliate him, so we know that he wasn't trying to end it fast.

Also they were both trying to win, regardless.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Question. What did the "majin" unlock do for Vegeta. Did it make him any stronger if so by how much?

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: it basically unlocked vegeta's potential

It closed the gap between him and goku (the gap had stayed the same for the past 7 years)

Galactus616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know where all of this nonsense is coming from. Goku doesn't have more potential than Vegeta. Throughout the series Vegeta simply has never utilized his training as much as Goku which has consistently lead to him being weaker. It's not that hard to understand really.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They're equal for me.

But at the end Goku will be always one step ahead Vegeta because Goku is main character.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

EdBeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old thread so meh buuuut...

@abhay9777: Dude

vegeta himself acknowledged at the last of kid buu saga that goku is way much stronger than him

At the end of Buu, in Super they are on pair again with Vegeta even surpassing him at some points, Vegeta is stronger now or at least on pair, little bit of debate there so I won't go deep.

in every fight between them goku has defeated vegita...goku never used his full power while fighting vegeta cause goku never want to hurt vegita even without using full power goku always has easily defeated vegita

Do you even know about DB? First time they fought Vegeta stomped so hard on Goku, he needed help from Gohan and Krillin to even stand a chance and even then they barely made it alive, Goku ended up with every bone in his body crushed. Second fight Vegeta was Majin and was on pair with SSJ2 Goku, while Goku could've won that fight with SSJ3 the reason why he didn't use it was because he didn't want to shorten his time on Earth with Buu around, not because he didn't want to hurt Vegeta.

goku is way more powerful than vegita and its a fact...vegita himself said during last 10 episodes of kidd buu saga that goku is way too powerful than him

I would agree on that but Super changed it all, go watch Super and then you can talk shit.

Stop bumping old thread with nonsense man

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBS is still poo.

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as Goku has Kaioken, he'll always be one step ahead of Vegeta.

Alex887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edbeatle: i think you are seriously new to dbz kid ... vegita himself acknowledged that goku is way much stronger than him and he can never defeat goku...so what nonsense you are commenting lmao...at the time of frieza saga vegita was defeated by ginyu force lmao and goku defeated ginyu force with ease...vegita himself acknowledged at the end of kid buu saga that goku is way stronger than him...i think you are very new to dbz lmao...type on google that vegita admits goku is stronger than him and you will get the episode at youtube , little kids...so stop living in a dream world