Ragnar_Lodhbrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ragnar_Lodhbrok

@sondeatheater: @kingki:

The OBD is dead. Anyways, VS Battles is probably more accurate than the OBD was anyways. The OBD based their entire ranking system on made up terms like megaverse and omniverse, and were incredibly arbitrary on how they ranked characters.

Oh and to answer the OP's question.

Yes VS Battles is pretty famous. They get over 10 million views a month according to wikia statistics.

ACF isn't as famous, but people still go to their site because they have the most detailed pages.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: @kingki:

The OBD is dead. Anyways, VS Battles is probably more accurate than the OBD was anyways. The OBD based their entire ranking system on made up terms like megaverse and omniverse, and were incredibly arbitrary on how they ranked characters.

Oh and to answer the OP's question.

Yes VS Battles is pretty famous. They get over 10 million views a month according to wikia statistics.

ACF isn't as famous, but people still go to their site because they have the most detailed pages.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By amami

@ragnar_lodhbrok:

Oh Is it true?

I didn't know that wiki and ACF which is dead copy of OBD is so reliable. Thank you for posting.

Wiki was so reliable and right yay!!!

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think so.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I thought, Many follower cough wanker cough of Vs battle wiki seemed to come.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By 007619

They aren't bad. So far they haven't given me any reason not to trust them honestly and the MOD's are nice.

Avatar image for ragnar_lodhbrok
Ragnar_Lodhbrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amami: ACF isnt a cop of OBD genius. ACF is actually reliable and OBD was full of stupidity.

ACF and VS Battles actually have detailed pages and explanations for why they rqnk characters the way they so. Your only logic is comics are the strongest in fiction, and anyone who says otherwise is wanking.

Quit getting butthurt about your favorite verses not being the strongest.

Ragnar_Lodhbrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ragnar_Lodhbrok

@amami: Yeah and people from VS Battles and ACF call Spacebattles and OBD shitty. Hell even MVC calls OBD and Spacebattles shitty. OBD and Spacebattles are comic book wank sites. They are just salty that there are verses stronger than comic books (much like yourself).

Your point?

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@darling_luna said:

Wikis and fan assessments tend not to be

This.

They also admitted to focus on the high showings of the characters.

EDIT: Better than OBD though.....

Ragnar_Lodhbrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO.

The OP got banned on VS Battles for wanking Thought Robot.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User:PolPolkun

He's just butthurt about the ban, so he's trying to come bitch about it here.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragnar_lodhbrok:

So Are you Anime retard?

You denied all of comic feat which put comic above anime in battle forum.

420Swagnemite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. It's pretty reliable. I actually go there.

zorback32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No it is not reliable and I'm not just saying that because I'm new to the site and want to rant but they are seriously wanking any anime character they can get their hands on. Goku alone has the most comments and most victories on the site and now they believe he can defeat 12th demensional reality warpers. Though I will admit screw attack is arguably worse

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorback32:

I know it.

And They highly downplay comic character and super-wank anime or eroge or light novel character.

They wank some character as hyperversal or infinite dimensional despite that there is no such a set or statement or feat in their actual stories.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

So much crying. You have something to say about them, go there. Disagree with something, debate there.

zorback32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1

There is nothing to discuss there as they do not listen to reason much less logic. However that is besides the point I was simply answering the OP question on weather or not the site is reliable and honestly since when has Wikipedia been reliable for anything? You can't even site it as a source material for a research paper

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Basically you can't ever go by anything a third party (like fans) say or claim about a character they have no control or influence over. Like if you went entirely by fan opinions, characters like Storm and Jean Grey would be the empresses of the universe.

It's better to either read about these characters on your own or mentally add 'in my oppinion' to most things fans say about a character if they dont also post proof of their claims.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By micah007123

They are fine funny enough Goku was at max solar system level before the recent feats (alot of the MODS actually wanted it to stay that way). OP is just bitching, which is why he was banned :P.

Can't wait to see the sly comment he'll make in return. I'm betting it'll be something about my profile pic followed by an anime insult or slur. Easy to predict.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MasterOfLuck123

Cry me a river.

Just because your favorite comic book characters aren't ranked as high as you want them to be doesn't mean that they're anime wankers or anything.

As for the question, they're far more accurate than OBD ever was. They don't rely on made-up terms like Megaverse or Omniverse and instead rely on real-life physics and math to draw conclusions.

There's no reason to say that science don't work the same way in fiction like real life unless stated otherwise. By that logic a wall-buster from a different fictional franchise would be able to beat an multiversal being.

@micah: Agreed. OP is just salty his favorite characters aren't as powerful as he wanks them to be. No one else besides the OP has as much hate for anime and VSB/ACF like him.

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is more reliable than this site will ever be.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@007619 said:

They aren't bad. So far they haven't given me any reason not to trust them honestly and the MOD's are nice.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much crying. You have something to say about them, go there. Disagree with something, debate there.

This

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cry me a river.

Just because your favorite comic book characters aren't ranked as high as you want them to be doesn't mean that they're anime wankers or anything.

As for the question, they're far more accurate than OBD ever was. They don't rely on made-up terms like Megaverse or Omniverse and instead rely on real-life physics and math to draw conclusions.

There's no reason to say that science don't work the same way in fiction like real life unless stated otherwise. By that logic a wall-buster from a different fictional franchise would be able to beat an multiversal being.

@micah: Agreed. OP is just salty his favorite characters aren't as powerful as he wanks them to be. No one else besides the OP has as much hate for anime and VSB/ACF like him.

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VS Battle Wiki >>> Comicvine Forums

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amami:

Absolutely not, although some things are done well.

I give you an example

Eternity has the same tier of Thor rune king

Eternity multiversal has the same tier of Presence

Galactus with the absolute Nullifier exceeds in tier infinity guanlet and Nemesis personified

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LDM

They say that Spider-Man is a 1 000 000+ toner so ...

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In some places, no. But in other places, yes. For example, I've looked at a couple of profiles and seeing them cite specific evidence proving what they put on a character's profile for their capabilities. But other times, it's just completely inaccurate stuff edited by someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amami: its rating system is awful. If a character punches someone who can tank a nuke that means the character hits as hard as a nuke, even if it has been shown the character cannot hit nearly that hard.

It's actually worse than that. I was reading their page for WarGreymon and they put him at "planetary" in terms of power because he destroyed two of the four Dark Masters, who admittedly did reality warp the world into a spirally mountain (but never used this power in combat).

So basically because WarGreymon can injure someone who warped a planet all his attacks must automatically be able to destroy a planet. Nevermind that none of the Dark Masters showed anything close to that kind of durability and that WarGreymon's best attack topped out as a mountain buster.

BUT then again WarGreymon is about equal to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, who's Database entry states he can destroy a planet. So maybe they are taking the Digimon equivalent of Pokedex entries into account? Still weird logic, though.

Of course then they claimed WarGreymon X is a universal tier fighter. So I dunno.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, much more reliable than some fanboy opinions

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Source material is always the most reliable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes it can be. I usually go by their calcs and the OBD calcs of various feats. I think calcs of feats are a better way to find a character's exact stats.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's far better than Comic vine and fanboys.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So long as Sandman is country level, no, they're not reliable.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure they claimed Dark Samus was star level, because somehow her fight with Light Suit Samus was collapsing a dimension. I think nearly anyone who's actually played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes would know why that's inaccurate.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calling another site biased and wankers in Comicvine while a lot of people here are biased towards a character and with some big wanking/lowballing in some cases is not the best thing to do XD

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, its very bad and incredible innacurate, also it doesn't take into consideration factors such as speed or hax.

The_Valeyard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a bad source for general info on the wiki

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

no

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

IMO a lil more reliable than this site...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing said:

No, its very bad and incredible innacurate, also it doesn't take into consideration factors such as speed or hax.

WOW, you clearly don't lurk there, cause the unreliable part of that site is how MUCH importance they give to hax over the good ol fisticuffs

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: For the highest tier maybe, but for the lowers one they don't, also there scaling is just dumb.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@thekinfing said:

@rukelnikovftw: For the highest tier maybe, but for the lowers one they don't, also there scaling is just dumb.

That may be true, I haven't checked much below 5-C

Edit: I apologize for my out of place rant.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the time they are accurate but sometimes...their powerscaling is terrible e.g. Town level Akame just because she tanked minor hits from Esdeath whose strongest ice attack would just reach town level.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers