Is the Human element gone in Marvel Comics

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By ToRANBlAk

Poll Is the Human element gone in Marvel Comics (21 votes)

YES 57%
NO 14%
MAYBE 19%
IT HAS BUT NOT THAT MUCH 5%
WHY AM I READING DC? 5%
I READ IDW NOW. 5%

The human element is what connects fiction with reality its a rising flood of emotions and mostly its what makes a super to man.

Is Marvel leaving the human element for cliches used in Trash films!? Are Mutants being replaced in the comics all in the name of a villainous mouse!? Has that mouse turned super-heroines to princesses outside of Hellcat and Gwenpool!? Is Deadpool gonna fix his relationship problems with his wife!?

U HAVE THE ANSWER.

• 
Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Spambot

I voted yes but for me its the human element that allows writers to do stories they want to do that is missing. The whole thing of just handing a title or two to a writer and letting them run with it wherever they want to go. Now everything feels so rehearsed and interconnected via events that it just lacks that creative spark that to me is what makes comics great in the first place. Marvel nowadays feels more like pieces being moved around on a giant chess board to get them where they need to be so event x or character death y can go off without a hitch than a truly creative and entertaining comic company. The pc forced stuff also factors into this.

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted yes because, whole Marvel is putting the characters in new situations and making attempts at developing them in those situations, the way the characters act is wildly off.

With the Guardians being stuck on Earth, being there for 1-2 chapters would make sense, but think of how many ships they could borrow with no issue. The Thing could easily get one of the old FF ships. It makes no sense for them to stay this long.

Then you have Captain Marvel and damn near everyone in CWII. I don't even have to start.

The Inhumans acting so apathetic to the mutants dying had been noted for almost a year and they still have no rational argument for why the mist should stay.

Plus the legacy characters showing up in such a close time-frame. Banner's body isn't even cold yet.

I understand trying to get a jump on the movies' success, but this has gotten out of hand.

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: I really agree with u they are basically attempting to fix something thats not broken and braking it in the process.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@toranblak: Not just all that, but the sense that they could undo all of the BS in one event. None of this seems to be long lasting, unlike what Rebirth is doing.

The Ultimates are still pretty damn good and seem to be building towards something big, but I'm going in with low expectations.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it can sometimes but I still enjoy the stories