Is star wars EU really weaker than EOS naruto?

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Guys I have been reading numerous "Star Wars EU vs Naruto" threads and most people vote naruto. But the arguements that happen in the threads in Naruto's favor are so confusing and dont counter Star Wars's feats. Can someone please explain how Naruto characters s**t on Star Wars EU? (I have read the naruto manga but I dont remember anyone with feats even close to SW EU).

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm.....

It's really hard to imagine Darth Vader winning against EoS Naruto if that's what you're asking.

Tulak_Naga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about Naruto, so I can't say. It would be cool if a Naruto expert could come in and display that universe's best feats.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheVivas

Guys I have been reading numerous "Star Wars EU vs Naruto" threads and most people vote naruto. But the arguements that happen in the threads in Naruto's favor are so confusing and dont counter Star Wars's feats. Can someone please explain how Naruto characters s**t on Star Wars EU? (I have read the naruto manga but I dont remember anyone with feats even close to SW EU).

Before Naruto characters even got to EOS, they were capable of vaporizing mountains with ease:

This was Naruto before his power-up from the Sage of Six Paths, and after that, he can easily dish out way more damage than this. Here's Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo cutting up meteors that Madara summoned, and the pieces that were cut are larger than mountains when they fall:

No Caption Provided

Here's a better look at the chunks of meteor. Yellow arrows are the chunks, red arrows are the mountains:

No Caption Provided

So now that we know how big the meteors are, let's look at Naruto destroying them:

Easily destroying them. Then we have the fact that he can access chakra of all the other Tailed Beasts as well:

No Caption Provided

With just chakra from Four Tails, Naruto is able to cut down the Shinjuu Tree with a Rasenshuriken:

Here are some images that show how big the God Tree is compared to the surrounding landscape:

Now Naruto can also use the chakra from each Tailed Beast in a different Rasenshuriken:

No Caption Provided

On top of that, Naruto can create 1000 clones of himself, all that can use the exact same techniques and with the exact same stats (lwer durability), he can fly, he can create a Nine Tailed avatar of himself who can create explosions taller than mountains by connecting punches with Sasuke's Susanoo, and he has reacted to a lightspeed attack from point blank range.

Sasuke likewise now has the Rinnegan and can use all of the techniques that Pain could use including Shinra Tensei (pushing and pulling):

No Caption Provided

And Chibaku Tensei:

And he actually has a combination of the Sharingan and Rinnegan, a Sharinnegan, which allows him to use a teleporting/swapping places jutsu. Another user created a "shortcut" that goes into good detail about it's usage:

Amenotejikara :

Sasuke's unique Sharinnegan skill and another key to why me team will win this battle.

1) Quick explanation :

No Caption Provided

Sasuke's special space-time jutsu, Amenotejikara allows Sasuke to teleport himself, a target, or even both at the same time within a certain range. This make Amenotejikra a very versatile jutsu suitable for both offense and defense.

2) Usefulness :

The various forms of teleportation Amenotejikara enable can be decisive to reverse the situation or quickly end a battle.

A) Teleporting oneself :

Using Amenotejikara, Sasuke can teleport himself close to an enemy without having to speed blitz them :

No Caption Provided

Or outright teleport within an opponent's blind spot to take them off guard :

He can also do the same to teleport away from an attack and escape immediate danger :

Not only that, Sasuke can also use Amenotejiakra to teleport his Susanoo if needed:

B) Teleporting the opponent:

Similarly to how he can teleport himself, Sasuke can also use Amenotejikara to teleport his opponents :

No Caption Provided

Such attacks will be nearly impossible to dodge since Sasuke can teleport his opponent within his attacks range... after using them.

C) Switching places with the target :

I don't think I even need to explain how useful this will be. ;)

3) Range:

As mentioned previously, Amenotejikara does have a range limit. No need to fret though, because it's effective range is pretty freaken far as seen when Sasuke used it against Naruto from this distance :

No Caption Provided

You need to take into account Susanoo's size to get an accurate idea of the distance :

No Caption Provided

On top of that, he can use his Chidori to destroy half of a meteor that was still large enough to cover the entire Leaf Village:

Loading Video...

Here's the size of the meteor, the red line is the Hokage Mountain and the blue line is the Village:

No Caption Provided

Just for more reference, here's how big the village is:

Not to mention he now moves as a streak of lightning:

Loading Video...

He's also moved faster than Naruto could see, has Perfect Susanoo that I mentioned above, Amaterasu that activates on whatever he casts his sight on, etc.

As for Madara, well, with two Rinnegan he's stronger than either Naruto or Sasuke individually.

Hope this helped.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@thevivas: OMFG. THANK YOU for not just saying that "r***es EU due to amenotejikara". And thank you for taking time with your answer.

EDIT: Also, The lightning fang feat was not point blank. It was about 1 metre away. However if you were referring to another feat that is "Light speed from pointblank" then please show a scan.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhawke: Darth vader isnt even top tier in star wars EU.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: You should check out, the Ritual of Nathema, and Vitiate destroying the surface of Ziost. Or Sidious wiping out entire Fleets with his force storms. Jedi/sith move at relativistic speeds. With top tiers having FTL reactions. EOS Naruto, has only shown sub-relativistic speeds. High tier Jedi/sith could straight out, mindscrew God tier Naruto characters before they could move.

Lawz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lawz

Star Wars EU is filled with some full retard feats that destroy anything in the Narutoverse. I think it's paltry fan fiction, and I hate it when people use EU feats to claim things like Jedi being FTL, but if you go by actual EU feats then Narutoverse gets curbstomped.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Slayedigneel

@lawz: Revenge of the Sith noveliziation/pdf said:

Three MagnaGuards, each with a double-ended weapon that generated an energy field impervious to lightsabers, each with reflexes that operated near lightspeed, each with hyper-sophisticated heuristic combat algorithms that enabled it to learn from experience and adapt its tactics instantly to any situation, were certainly beyond Obi-Wan's ability to defeat, but it was not Obi-Wan who would defeat them; Obi-Wan wasn't even fighting.

He was only a vessel, emptied of self. The Force, shaped by his skill and guided by his clarity of mind, fought through him. In the Force, he felt their destruction: it was somewhere above and behind him, and only seconds away. He went to meet it with a backflipping leap that the Force used to lift him neatly to an empty droid socket in the ceiling hive. The MagnaGuards sprang after him but he was gone by the time they arrived, leaping higher into the maze of girders and cables and room-sized cargo containers that was the control center's superstructure.

Here, said the Force within him, and Obi-Wan stopped, balancing on a

girder, frowning back at the oncoming killer droids that leapt from beam to

beam below him like malevolent durasteel primates. Though he could feel its close approach, he had no idea from where their destruction might come...until the Force showed him a support beam within reach of his blade and whispered, now. His blade flicked out and the durasteel beam parted, fresh-cut edges glowing white hot, and a great hulk of ship-sized cargo container that the beam had been supporting tore free of its other supports with shrieks of anguished metal and crashed down upon all three MagnaGuards with the finality of a meteor strike.

Two, three, and four. Oh, thought Obi-Wan with detached approval. That worked out rather well. Only ten thousand to go. Give or take. An instant later the Force had him hurtling through a storm of blasterfire as every combat droid in the control center opened up on him at once. Letting go of intention, letting go of desire, letting go of life, Obi-Wan fixed his entire attention on a thread of the Force that pulled him toward Grievous: not where Grievouswas, but where Grievous would be when Obi-Wan got there...
Leaping girder to girder, slashing cables on which to swing through swarms of ricocheting particle beams, blade flickering so fast it became a deflector shield that splattered blaster bolts in all directions, his presence alone became a weapon: as he spun and whirled through the control center's superstructure, the blasts of particle cannons from power droids destroyed equipment and shattered girders and unleashed a torrent of red-hot debris that crashed to the deck, crushing droids on all sides. By the time he flipped down through the air to land cat-footed on the deck once more, nearly half the droids between him and Grievous had been destroyed by their own not-so-friendly fire. He cut his way into the mob of remaining troops as smoothly as if it were no more than a canebrake near some sunlit beach; his steady pace left behind a trail of smoking slices of droid.

This feat was from obi wan who matched Anakin in speed at the time.

Taken from A Jedi Trial

Yet he was unable to see Palpatine while fighting Mace,he could only see blurs of them:

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.

The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be

Palpatine

?

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

How can they not be FTL.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

new feats from boruto manga naruto is stated to be easily capable of blowing away a massive BB

No Caption Provided

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhawke: Darth vader isnt even top tier in star wars EU.

My point still stands, i find it hard to believe that anyone from Star Wars could Naruto in a straight up fight.

Shoot, a bunch of people seems to be in agreement too.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel:

Jedi/sith move at relativistic speeds. With top tiers having FTL reactions.

Both of those statements are just......false.

This feat was from obi wan who matched Anakin in speed at the time.

Taken from A Jedi Trial

Yet he was unable to see Palpatine while fighting Mace,he could only see blurs of them:

How can they not be FTL.

You can't be serious...

Shaak Ti fought off about a dozen of the magnaguards, I guess she's MFTL then?

Loading Video...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: OMFG. THANK YOU for not just saying that "r***es EU due to amenotejikara". And thank you for taking time with your answer.

EDIT: Also, The lightning fang feat was not point blank. It was about 1 metre away. However if you were referring to another feat that is "Light speed from pointblank" then please show a scan.

No problem.

And no, I was referring to the Lightning Fang feat. Point blank, a meter, you know what I mean. Madara was within arm's distance of Naruto, yet he still dodged the attack.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By frogdog

No because Naruto doesn't have a answer to the sun crusher

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, because Naruto can bust a moon and no one in star wars comes close to that.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog said:

No because Naruto doesn't have a answer to the sun crusher

Why does he need an answer for a ship?

@helloman said:

Yes, because Naruto can bust a moon and no one in star wars comes close to that.

Naruto has never busted a moon. Lol

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By helloman

@thevivas: Oh dang, sorry I got the details wrong. I was referring to when he survived an attack that cut the moon in half. But, that is not an offensive feat, it is a durability feat. Again, sorry.

Lawz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lawz

Because there is a dramatic disconnect between how force users are portrayed in the films and how they are framed in hyperbolic language by the writers.

Let's say that high level Force users are actually FTL, and let's analyze where that would put them compared to other speedsters in live action.

That would make Palpatine faster than MCU Quicksilver and any CW Speedster (none of them have light speed feats); somewhere AHEAD OF FOX QUICKSILVER and just behind Smallville Impulse.

So let's take that speed benchmark and apply it to what we've seen in the films.

1. That would make Qui-gon Jinn fast enough to interfere in the actual Pod Race without anyone even realizing he had moved.

2. Mace Windu could have killed Jango Fett, and the entirety of the forces in the arena, before the bounty hunter even managed to get a shot off.

4. Let's say Obi-Wan was FTL in Revenge of the Sith and lost 95% of his speed by Episode IV, which is a dramatic exaggeration of how much of his power he'd have actually lost. That means he'd still be moving around 558,000 miles per hour... He could have dispatched every single officer in the Death Star before they even realized what was going on.

Force users are not speedsters. And saying "oh they just have light speed reaction time, or light speed combat feats" doesn't make any sense. You either move and react that fast, or you don't. And when you take that hyperbolic language and apply it to the actual films, you realize that half the scenes involving force users would make absolutely no sense if they could actually move anything close to the speed of light. If they could then speed would become their modus operandi.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhawke: I can see them stomping top tier naruto characters EOS. But with the Vivas' explanation I can see how some people think naruto can beat some eu top tiers now.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@thevivas: It depends on how you define FTL reactions. I am defining it (I think this is the "proper" definition) as the capability to "react to/dodge a projectile or anything travelling towards you at the velocity of light in a vacuum from at most 40 metres away".

Speed of light in a vacuum is 299792458 m/s (Keep in mind that in the databook that says light fang is Light speed it does not mention that it is lightspeed in a vacuum, so the actual speed of light fang is a bit slower than this).

Naruto dodges light fang from roughly 1 metre away. Therefore according to my definition he should be beyond just light speed reactions.

His reaction speed is around 1/300 million of a second.

EU Jedi and Sith are known to have nanosecond reaction time (1 billionth of a second)

I can see why he is making that point.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: So your're claiming quotes to be false, even though they blatantly in the text, not to mention it's been referenced, for jedi to react to these speeds, Multiply times. Great argument............

@lawz Do you really believe they could shown to move those speeds in a movie, without it looking stupid. Generally you don't use the movies for feats, because it has limitations. Going by this Logic of not accepting facts in books, we might as well write of Bane/Zannah/Plagieus. Simply you don't apply feats to films, you don't need to. And you don't assume that they are the same versions. And no you don't apply the speed feats to them running but while in combat,(lightsaber to lightsaber) its like with One piece/Naruto/DBZ you see them running/flying to places, then they perform insanely fast feats while in combat.

@helloman Vitiate gained the Energy from a Ritual that, atomised a planets surface for 1000 years. easily Moon level energies.

Luke could just space fold them, or simply mindscrew them, before they could pull off a Bjuu feat. and even then it wouldn't affect Top tiers unless its above moon level.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Is Star Wars EU really weaker than EOS Naruto?"

Well, one has a planet busting superweapon, one does not. Does that answer your question?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheVivas

@slayedigneel:

So your're claiming quotes to be false, even though they blatantly in the text, not to mention it's been referenced, for jedi to react to these speeds, Multiply times

No I'm claiming it to be hyperbolic, because that's what it is.

And I'll ask my question again: If Shaak Ti can fight off dozens of magnaguards that all have "near lightspeed reactions", is she MFTL?

And please show me a quote referencing Jedi or Sith reacting to FTL opponents. It should be easy if it's stated "multiply times".

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123:

It depends on how you define FTL reactions. I am defining it (I think this is the "proper" definition) as the capability to "react to/dodge a projectile or anything travelling towards you at the velocity of light in a vacuum from at most 40 metres away".

Speed of light in a vacuum is 299792458 m/s (Keep in mind that in the databook that says light fang is Light speed it does not mention that it is lightspeed in a vacuum, so the actual speed of light fang is a bit slower than this).

I just define it as "reacting to an attack moving at the speed of light". I don't take into consideration the fact that the attack or person has to be in a vacuum, but to each his own.

Naruto dodges light fang from roughly 1 metre away. Therefore according to my definition he should be beyond just light speed reactions.

I don't see him having "beyond light speed reactions", honestly.

EU Jedi and Sith are known to have nanosecond reaction time (1 billionth of a second)

I own over 80 EU novels and have read more than 30 of them, but I have no recollection of any mention of Jedi or Sith having nanosecond reaction time.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgetting Precognition? Ya know...seeing things before they happen helps out.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

I just define it as "reacting to an attack moving at the speed of light". I don't take into consideration the fact that the attack or person has to be in a vacuum, but to each his own.

You are right, to each his own. The only reason why I even use my definition instead of yours is so that characters that can see so far (lightyears away) dont have lightspeed reaction from a light-speed attack that is all the way on Neptune.

"I don't see him having "beyond light speed reactions", honestly."

I said according to my definition.

I own over 80 EU novels and have read more than 30 of them, but I have no recollection of any mention of Jedi or Sith having nanosecond reaction time.

tbh perhaps you are right. I am only going by what people have said online. But here is a quote, you can verify it using the books you own if you want:

Luke raised his lightsaber and grasped the Sith in the Force, intending to bring him tumbling into an ignited blade ... then felt something catch him across the ankles. He had no time to be astonished, barely even the nanosecond required to realize Abeloth had survived her fall into the cleft. He merely felt his feet shoot away and found himself dropping face-first.

Luke tucked his chin and managed to flip to his back before he hit the stone floor. Abeloth was on top of him, her flesh blistered and smoking, her remaining leg entwining both of his, her remaining arm wrapped around the back of his neck. She drove the still-sizzling stump of her amputated arm into his throat, catching him square in the voice box and pressing hard.

-Fate of the Jedi: Vortex

From an Abeloth respect thread

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123:

tbh perhaps you are right. I am only going by what people have said online. But here is a quote, you can verify it using the books you own if you want:

I have the book, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Although, all the quote states is that Luke realized in that nanosecond that Abeloth had grabbed him, it doesn't really show him "reacting" to anything.

Not really sure how that proves that the top-tier Jedi have nanosecond reaction times, but I am open to them having nanosecond reaction time.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wolfrazer

@thevivas: Nah even lower ones should. Jax Pavan for example, just a Jedi Knight and he was able to react to lasers that did move at lightspeed.

Jax glanced down at the weapon, saw his distorted image staring back at him from the blade's surface. "Yeah? How do you know th―?"

I-Five suddenly whipped up his left hand, index finger extended, and fired a laser beam at Jax. The laser beam splashed off the ionized fire that suddenly coated the length of the blade, which Jax had automatically raised to block the beam.

"That's how," I-Five said. "The speed of light is just under three hundred thousand kilometers per second. You are currently seven-point-three meters from me. Your Force-augmented anticipatory reflex action obviously is working fine. You just have to let them."

―Star Wars: Coruscant NightsII: Street of Shadows

I-Five stood nearby, aiming both fingers at the prince. "Please shut off the lightsaber, Your Highness," the droid said. "And toss those blasters aside as well."

Xizor snarled, his skin flaming with anger. I-Five's aim did not waver. "I'm sure you're quite fast, Prince Xizor, but not as fast as light." He shrugged. "Universal law and all that."

- Taken from Courscant Nights 1: Jedi Twilight

Twice stated I-5's fingerlasers were as fast as light so...yeah.

Plus there are instances of others with using The Force, that time slowed down for them and they having reacted instantaneous and all that too.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: The speed of light ia under 300kms per second? Sounds like misinformation, or a misquote maybe.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: Perhaps, but tis what the book says.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheVivas

@wolfrazer: I'm not sure how I feel about that quote, though. Lol

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WollfMyth209

@full123: @wolfrazer:

It's a misquote. The book actually says nearly 300 thousand, but a ComicVine user got the quote wrong and that version has been floating around. Here's the original:

No Caption Provided

OT: Any one of the Star Wars entities eat the Narutoverse. Disregarding the entities, if we take high-end showings for both verses, SW should still come out ahead by a substantial margin, but I don't think that's a fair way to look at it. A more balanced view would still point to Star Wars being superior, though.

If not through quality of the combatants, then quantity. And haxx.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't grand master luke have crazy stupid feats

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolfrazer

@wollfmyth209: DOH! I even have that same quote on my I-5 RT, I just took the other quote from Bantha's Pavan RT cause I was tired and it was 3am. Oops. But I'll edit.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By frogdog

@thevivas: Because that ship can blow up planets and suns, while having a planetary shields.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: This thread is in reference to Jedi and Sith fighting against Naruto characters, not Jedi and Sith brininging in ships to fight Naruto characters.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Depends on how you define react though. He did notice what Abeloth was doing in that nanosecond. So some people accept that he has nanosecond reaction time. It is cool that you have an open mind though.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Sry for not getting context but if you are referring to average jedi deflecting light-speed blaster fire then that is because of precog.

precog = negative reaction time

negative reaction time >>> even nanosecond reaction time.

Naruto has precog but to a lesser extent than star wars.