Is it possible to get a body like Goku?

EmiyaKiritsugu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He must have like 3% body fat or somethin. Vegeta too.

Just wondering, and no I am not a troll and I'm not some guy trying to roleplay a saiyan I'm asking seriously if just getting a body like gokus is possible and if so what would be best for it? weights? bodyweight? both?

http://imgur.com/GhxuUJX

I know this seems like a silly question but I would really like to go for it, although part of me thinks that the body type is simply overexagerated for effect I really don't know anything about training and am just getting my start.

I do a very basic routine and have now for the past four months, my current stats are height 5'10 and weight 278 pounds weighed today. I appreciate any serious answers anyone can give thanks in advance.

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BappyRonChantin

If you train hard like Goku everyday it might be possible but I am no gym teacher. Kinda unlikely but if you are lucky enough you may even transform into a super sayian.

What I am more interested in is to know if with practice it's possible to make my body elongate like Plastic Man or Mr Fantastic

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really. His body goes from slender and fit, to his torso being 10x bigger than it normally should be. Considering hes only 5'8 he shouldn't appear to be 6'9 from turning Super Saiyan and transforming or powering up. Its like how Vegeta is really short compared to the rest of the cast, but when he transforms hes taller for some reason.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You will have to train everday for the rest of your life with barely any breaks. Even then I still don't its possible.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just do Saitama's training regiment.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aspire on bruce lee's body and look how puny it is compared to goku's

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By jumpstart55

Genetics are a big part in how your muscle look mainly in terms of dimensions,proportions, waist size,calf size, arrangement and shapes of abs etc. And mainly how fast they grow. So unless you have extremely great genetics,you wont look exactly like Goku in especially in terms of tricep,delts,abs,chest,calf and waist size,. But Genetics aside. You can achieve a similar build in terms of sheer mass. Goku is not monstrously big(though he does have great size) and instead hes just really really well proportioned and absolutely shredded. So yea you could get a estimate on Gokus physical numbers and stats like for example his bicep size, chest size,calf size, thigh size, neck size etc. And keeping working out and dieting until you achieve similar stats, which are entirely reachable. But Your going to have to make the weight room your best friend and the kitchen is going to be your brother. And besides keeping your nutrition on point, you know protein,vegetables, fats etc. Make sure you eat like alot and depending on your metabolism alot might mean increasing your food intake in excess of 500 calories. Your not going to get that shredded overnight And depending on your physical starting point, its probably going to take a really long time i,m talking years.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure of course it's possible. You have to train 4-6 times a week doe, and eat 6 times a day. And at a certain point you can't go further without steroids

There are some real life bodybuilders who look better imo

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55 has it mostly right. I was an athletic trainer (I admit, briefly) and a fitness nut for a long time. I'm also an artist who is very familiar with anatomy, proportions of the body and musculature. Unless, your have an incredibly distended rib cage, collar bones, shoulder bones, unhealthily large thorasic and cervical vertebrae, abnormally short humorous bones, longer and unusually large tibia and fibia. fewer and thicker lumbar vertebrae ...Iwon't even get into the legs. Then no, you won't look like Goku...HOWEVER,

You CAN look like a normal human equivalent of Goku. This is a good page to start looking for a training and diet regimen you might want to follow. There are quite a few choices here, so you won't feel like you are being forced into one that won't work for you. It's not the kind of fitness I'm into, but it sounds like what you're after. http://muscleandbrawn.com/67-important-bodybuilding-powerlifting-and-weight-training-websites/ Once you've found a system that works for you, dedication and will power is what it will take to get you looking like you want. Just don't over do it, and do it in a healthy way, take LEGAL supplements, and eat correctly (they'll probably have you eating chicken breast and plain rice most of the time, but do NOT forget to add a vegetable...just my advice).

That's about all I have. Hope you get what you're looking for.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Just do Saitama's training regiment.

Or be Fantômas.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By infantfinite128

It's possible, but it depends on the person. I've worked out for two hours every day for the past couple years, and I max out at Nightwing at best. I can't pack in enough calories to bulk up because of my digestive system. I can get more cut up, but I can't gain anymore weight.

Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You would only acquire a certain body type if you have the frame for it.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's possible, but it depends on the person. I've worked out for two hours every day for the past couple years, and I max out at Nightwing at best. I can't pack in enough calories to bulk up because of my digestive system. I can get more cut up, but I can't gain anymore weight.

Dude! Same here. I've been able to get crazy lean but not massively bulky. Unfortunately my metabolism is high as sh!t. I could eat six subs and still not keep it on.

BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baneofdemon22 said:

Dude! Same here. I've been able to get crazy lean but not massively bulky. Unfortunately my metabolism is high as sh!t. I could eat six subs and still not keep it on.

same with me

ashildr000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ashildr000

Base? Sure. Super Saiyan? Impossible. Look at the size of this monkey:

Loading Video...

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol no, unrealistic aspirations. He's drawn differently on many occasions and you can have almost no body fat, but no.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base..!? Yes.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HeraldofGanthet
Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_titan: @guardiandevil83: I mean...we really could if we wanted to. We just don't want to get massive because we don't want to spend the money on all the tailoring for new clothes. Right, guys?

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was stated by Toriyama that a Saiyan's body is naturally more muscular and larger than a human's. There's no logical way of ever achieving a body built like Goku's.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tayssti

Id say its possible to get something similar. An example would be physique bodybuilding. Those body proportions are going to be about the closest you are going to get to goku's build. A lot has to do with your genetics like stated earlier though, some people are just not build with aesthetically pleasing muscle insertions or a good hip to shoulder ratio among other things. I wouldn't worry about that to much, id just try to be the best you can be. With the correct diet, correct mindset, and work in the gym you can get something like that. Probably not quite as big as some of those guys since they are for sure lying about cycling but w/e.

Keep your macros around a 40/40/20 split (protien/carbs/fats) and aim for a calorie deficit that you feel comfortable with to start losing the extra weight you have now. Once you have lost the weight you want start adding more calories back in to your diet to the point where you are gaining size back but keeping fat gain to a minimum.

Walking around a 3% bf is not very realistic. At your height of 5'10", if you keep your body fat in the 6-10% range you are naturally genetically going to be limited to about 190ish unless you have some crazy genetics. People will think you look like your 210ish though.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero

Of course you can have the same body type as Goku if you workout hard enough and the amount of times that you do. You won't have ki powers, or transform into a super saiyan, or fly around blowing up things, but yes, you can be like Goku if you try.

BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

In all honesty..............even though some things seem unattainable......most things are possible if you put the hard work in to achieve them with the understanding that some goals take time to achieve them and see results. Depends on intention, focus, dedication, and patience.

Vydeos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes but you need godly genetics.

And even so, you're gonna need to lift everyday for a really really long time, and maybe, just maybe you can look similar to Goku's physique.

but for 99% of people it's highly unlikely since you don't good genetics for bodybuilding

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vydeos said:

Yes but you need godly genetics.

And even so, you're gonna need to lift everyday for a really really long time, and maybe, just maybe you can look similar to Goku's physique.

but for 99% of people it's highly unlikely since you don't good genetics for bodybuilding

Youre not going to be built with a 3% bodyfat rating at his size its physically impossible to do naturally genetics or not