• 112 results
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Supreme Marvel

When it's a few levels above human, because what about gorillas, does this mean they have super strength because they can lift way way more than humans?

I think they are around 8 times stronger.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Lord Shazam says:

"When it's a few levels above human, because what about gorillas, does this mean they have super strength because they can lift way way more than humans?I think they are around 8 times stronger."

Super Human. Not super gorrila.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lord Shazam says:

"When it's a few levels above human, because what about gorillas, does this mean they have super strength because they can lift way way more than humans?I think they are around 8 times stronger."

See I've been asking this same question. There has to be an unspoken level between Peak Human and Super Human. Like Captain America has Peak Human agility, Gambit is passed Peak Human but less then Super Human. Like he has more agility then Cap, less agility then Beast. Its the same with Super Strength. Batman has Peak Human strength, yet he's not as strong as Cap.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Apparantly marvel is too lazy to explain said gap.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Supreme Marvel

then why does Superman, etc and people like martian manhunter have it, when it would just be normal strength to them?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

Lord Shazam says:

"then why does Superman, etc and people like martian manhunter have it, when it would just be normal strength to them? "

Its super strength compared to us. But it's normal to them.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Lord Shazam says:

See I've been asking this same question. There has to be an unspoken level between Peak Human and Super Human. Like Captain America has Peak Human agility, Gambit is passed Peak Human but less then Super Human. Like he has more agility then Cap, less agility then Beast. Its the same with Super Strength. Batman has Peak Human strength, yet he's not as strong as Cap."

you cant be past peak human without being superhuman. peak human is peak human.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel

so then gorillas have super strength then.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

See I've been asking this same question. There has to be an unspoken level between Peak Human and Super Human. Like Captain America has Peak Human agility, Gambit is passed Peak Human but less then Super Human. Like he has more agility then Cap, less agility then Beast. Its the same with Super Strength. Batman has Peak Human strength, yet he's not as strong as Cap."

you cant be past peak human without being superhuman. peak human is peak human."

Then there has to be different levels of Peak Human. Olympic athletes are peak human, doesn't mean there all the same speed and strength.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

Lord Shazam says:

"then why does Superman, etc and people like martian manhunter have it, when it would just be normal strength to them? "

wow its not that hard. superhuman means superhuman. superman and mm are aliens but they look like humans so they are judged on a human scale. even monsieur mallah (gorilla) and gorilla grodd are considered to have superhuman strength even though their strength isnt supergorilla!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

Peak human durability means you can survive one .55 bullet to the groin. Though it is going to hurt like hell.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

you cant be past peak human without being superhuman. peak human is peak human."

Then there has to be different levels of Peak Human. Olympic athletes are peak human, doesn't mean there all the same speed and strength."

no peak means top. if all olympians were peak then they would all be on the same level. peak doesnt mean olympian!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

Lord Shazam says:

"so then gorillas have super strength then."

they have super human strength

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vrakmul

Peak human strength is lifting 4x your own weight. Anymore than that and you superhuman.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

Then there has to be different levels of Peak Human. Olympic athletes are peak human, doesn't mean there all the same speed and strength."

no peak means top. if all olympians were peak then they would all be on the same level. peak doesnt mean olympian!"

It was a metaphor. Like I keep saying, Cap is Peak Human right? Gambit isn't human, he's a mutant but he's not superhuman in anything yet faster and more agile then Cap. So there clearly has to be another level.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Supreme Marvel

the Hercules Beetle can lift 850 times its own wait. how cool is that?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

Lord Shazam says:

"the Hercules Beetle can lift 850 times its own wait. how cool is **that**?"

If I had that level of strength I would be able to lift a bus easily.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Dreadnaught says:

"Peak human strength is lifting 4x your own weight. Anymore than that and you superhuman."

That still doesn't answer my question.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Supreme Marvel

in the strength class the Hercules Beetle is the strongest creature on the planet.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

no peak means top. if all olympians were peak then they would all be on the same level. peak doesnt mean olympian!"

It was a metaphor. Like I keep saying, Cap is Peak Human right? Gambit isn't human, he's a mutant but he's not superhuman in anything yet faster and more agile then Cap. So there clearly has to be another level."

even if youre a mutant youre still judged on the human scale. cap is peak human and gambit is a mutant. just being a mutant doesnt mean youre better than someone else. i always thought cap was way more athletic than gambit is. he's more athletic than kitty and she's a mutant.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

It was a metaphor. Like I keep saying, Cap is Peak Human right? Gambit isn't human, he's a mutant but he's not superhuman in anything yet faster and more agile then Cap. So there clearly has to be another level."

even if youre a mutant youre still judged on the human scale. cap is peak human and gambit is a mutant. just being a mutant doesnt mean youre better than someone else. i always thought cap was way more athletic than gambit is. he's more athletic than kitty and she's a mutant."

I never said Gambit was more athletic simply because he's a mutant, its been stated in several comics that he is. Cap fought Wolverine and each time there evenly matched in terms of speed and quickness, yet when Gambit fights Wolverine, Logan admits Gambit is more athletic. You've admitted you don't like Gambit so to be fair I doubt you actually read alot about him no :P

Kitty Pride's mutant ability isn't agility, Gambit's is. He converts the energy in his body to kinetic and depending on the source, its gives him super human or near super human speed and agility. Cap isn't stated at being NEAR super human, only peak.

I cant subscribe that every character who is Peak Human are all the same speed.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Lord Shazam says:

"When it's a few levels above human, because what about gorillas, does this mean they have super strength because they can lift way way more than humans? I think they are around 8 times stronger."

Yeah super human in considered lifitn like all the way to 800 pounds once you hti their like cpatian america that a limit for any human after that its super human like wolverine lifting 10 tons or 5 tons spider man 15 tons as for superman and mm its normal for them because their whole nation would have done it i guess and i think yoru right its like 7 times strong and a chimp could snap our arms with ease.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Supreme Marvel

i thought spider-man could lift 25 tons

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Copy

Lord Shazam says:

"i thought spider-man could lift 25 tons"
yea now but when he first became spiderman it was 10 tons
Post Edited:2007-10-07 10:11:29
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

even if youre a mutant youre still judged on the human scale. cap is peak human and gambit is a mutant. just being a mutant doesnt mean youre better than someone else. i always thought cap was way more athletic than gambit is. he's more athletic than kitty and she's a mutant."

I never said Gambit was more athletic simply because he's a mutant, its been stated in several comics that he is. Cap fought Wolverine and each time there evenly matched in terms of speed and quickness, yet when Gambit fights Wolverine, Logan admits Gambit is more athletic. You've admitted you don't like Gambit so to be fair I doubt you actually read alot about him no :P

Kitty Pride's mutant ability isn't agility, Gambit's is. He converts the energy in his body to kinetic and depending on the source, its gives him super human or near super human speed and agility. Cap isn't stated at being NEAR super human, only peak.

I cant subscribe that every character who is Peak Human are all the same speed. "

I dont like gambit because i've read so much about him. so i'm not judging him based off dislike but off of having read him. wolverine might be as quick and strong as cap but he certainly isnt as agile. cap's always doing things that they never show wolverine being able to do. cap is a better acrobat and is more agile, just like gambit is more agile than wolverine. but that still doesnt say that gambit is peak human.

as soon as you go beyond peak you are at superhuman. that's what peak means. its as close as you can come to being superhuman without being superhuman because it's the best that humans can be. so if youre only near superhuman but not listed as peak, then youre less then peak.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

I cant subscribe that every character who is Peak Human are all the same speed. "

I dont like gambit because i've read so much about him. so i'm not judging him based off dislike but off of having read him. wolverine might be as quick and strong as cap but he certainly isnt as agile. cap's always doing things that they never show wolverine being able to do. cap is a better acrobat and is more agile, just like gambit is more agile than wolverine. but that still doesnt say that gambit is peak human.

as soon as you go beyond peak you are at superhuman. that's what peak means. its as close as you can come to being superhuman without being superhuman because it's the best that humans can be. so if youre only near superhuman but not listed as peak, then youre less then peak."

I know what your saying about Peak being as high as you can go (for a human) But Gambit isn't human, he's a mutant, by definition there the next step in human evolution, so by that account he's already past peak human, he's a whole new step in human evolution. That alone shatters the Peak Human stat.
Post Edited:2007-10-07 10:17:16

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Supreme Marvel

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

as soon as you go beyond peak you are at superhuman. that's what peak means. its as close as you can come to being superhuman without being superhuman because it's the best that humans can be. so if youre only near superhuman but not listed as peak, then youre less then peak."

I know what your saying about Peak being as high as you can go (for a human) But Gambit isn't human, he's a mutant, by definition there the next step in human evolution, so by that account he's already past peak human, he's a whole new step in human evolution. That alone shatters the Peak Human stat.
Post Edited:2007-10-07 10:17:16"

the man does have a good point.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"When it's a few levels above human, because what about gorillas, does this mean they have super strength because they can lift way way more than humans? I think they are around 8 times stronger."
I never said Gambit was more athletic simply because he's a mutant, its been stated in several comics that he is. Cap fought Wolverine and each time there evenly matched in terms of speed and quickness, yet when Gambit fights Wolverine, Logan admits Gambit is more athletic. You've admitted you don't like Gambit so to be fair I doubt you actually read alot about him no :P Kitty Pride's mutant ability isn't agility, Gambit's is. He converts the energy in his body to kinetic and depending on the source, its gives him super human or near super human speed and agility. Cap isn't stated at being NEAR super human, only peak. I cant subscribe that every character who is Peak Human are all the same speed. "
I dont like gambit because i've read so much about him. so i'm not judging him based off dislike but off of having read him. wolverine might be as quick and strong as cap but he certainly isnt as agile. cap's always doing things that they never show wolverine being able to do. cap is a better acrobat and is more agile, just like gambit is more agile than wolverine. but that still doesnt say that gambit is peak human. as soon as you go beyond peak you are at superhuman. that's what peak means. its as close as you can come to being superhuman without being superhuman because it's the best that humans can be. so if youre only near superhuman but not listed as peak, then youre less then peak."

yah but like i was saying before about gorilla grodd, superman and martian manhunter, the scale doesnt change for aliens, animals or mutants. peak human is the line between anything less than superhuman and superhuman. it doesnt matter if gambit is a mutant, an alien or a piece of driftwood, if he isn't superhuman but they dont say he's peak human then he's less than peak human.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:
I never said Gambit was more athletic simply because he's a mutant, its been stated in several comics that he is. Cap fought Wolverine and each time there evenly matched in terms of speed and quickness, yet when Gambit fights Wolverine, Logan admits Gambit is more athletic. You've admitted you don't like Gambit so to be fair I doubt you actually read alot about him no :P Kitty Pride's mutant ability isn't agility, Gambit's is. He converts the energy in his body to kinetic and depending on the source, its gives him super human or near super human speed and agility. Cap isn't stated at being NEAR super human, only peak. I cant subscribe that every character who is Peak Human are all the same speed. "
I dont like gambit because i've read so much about him. so i'm not judging him based off dislike but off of having read him. wolverine might be as quick and strong as cap but he certainly isnt as agile. cap's always doing things that they never show wolverine being able to do. cap is a better acrobat and is more agile, just like gambit is more agile than wolverine. but that still doesnt say that gambit is peak human. as soon as you go beyond peak you are at superhuman. that's what peak means. its as close as you can come to being superhuman without being superhuman because it's the best that humans can be. so if youre only near superhuman but not listed as peak, then youre less then peak."

yah but like i was saying before about gorilla grodd, superman and martian manhunter, the scale doesnt change for aliens, animals or mutants. peak human is the line between anything less than superhuman and superhuman. it doesnt matter if gambit is a mutant, an alien or a piece of driftwood, if he isn't superhuman but they dont say he's peak human then he's less than peak human."

That doesn't make any sense. You cant be less then Peak Human if your higher up on the evolutionary chart.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:
yah but like i was saying before about gorilla grodd, superman and martian manhunter, the scale doesnt change for aliens, animals or mutants. peak human is the line between anything less than superhuman and superhuman. it doesnt matter if gambit is a mutant, an alien or a piece of driftwood, if he isn't superhuman but they dont say he's peak human then he's less than peak human."

My thoughts exactly.

Lord Shazam says:

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

My thoughts exactly.

Lord Shazam says:

Strongest living creature on the earth to scale. If a human were as strong as that Beetle, we'd be able to lift a tank with ease.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#32  Edited By The_Martian

Isn't superhuman anything above what peak human would be? Thats how I always see it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:
That doesn't make any sense. You cant be less then Peak Human if your higher up on the evolutionary chart."

what you just said would make sense if they said gambit was peak mutant. but he isnt. just like wolverine, kitty, sunfire, storm, iceman, colossus, cyclops, jean grey, and so many more mutants who cant match up to captain america :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LMAO. Your just bias, I see now :P

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Apparition

Nobody says:

"Isn't superhuman anything above what peak human would be? Thats how I always see it."

yes that's true. we're just arguing about gambit because Rex is a gambit fanboy and i'm a gambit hater ;)

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#36  Edited By The_Martian

Apparition says:

"Nobody says:
"Isn't superhuman anything above what peak human would be? Thats how I always see it."
yes that's true. we're just arguing about gambit because Rex is a gambit fanboy and i'm a gambit hater ;)"
Oh lol, continue then:P
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Its not rocket science, Peak Human's don't have powers, Mutants do. Doesn't matter if all the can do is grow a flower on there finger, there already past Peak Human. Anyone who reads X-Men comics knows that a Mutant is the next stage in human evolution, so how could they only be Peak Human?

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Clantern

Post Deleted.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Its not rocket science, Peak Human's don't have powers, Mutants do. Doesn't matter if all the can do is grow a flower on there finger, there already past Peak Human. Anyone who reads X-Men comics knows that a Mutant is the next stage in human evolution, so how could they only be Peak Human?"

then tell me why kitty isnt stronger then cap... because she's weaker than a human. tell me why gambit isnt stronger than cap... because he's weaker than a human. even hawkeye's stronger than both of them and he's not near peak human. so you can be a mutant and not be superior to humans in everything right?

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Clantern

There are different levels of super strengh, peak human is basically the strongest, fastest etc.. but then 'super-human is 'homo-superia' which IS the highest superstrengh on earth, then you have ultimate super strengh, that's like superman MM all them.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Its not rocket science, Peak Human's don't have powers, Mutants do. Doesn't matter if all the can do is grow a flower on there finger, there already past Peak Human. Anyone who reads X-Men comics knows that a Mutant is the next stage in human evolution, so how could they only be Peak Human?"

then tell me why kitty isnt stronger then cap... because she's weaker than a human. tell me why gambit isnt stronger than cap... because he's weaker than a human. even hawkeye's stronger than both of them and he's not near peak human. so you can be a mutant and not be superior to humans in everything right?"

Wait wait, how or when has it ever been shown that Hawkeye is stronger then Gambit? Kitty isn't weaker then a human just cause she's not as strong as Cap, I'd say she's probably stronger then a normal human her size and weight. Look it up, Peak Human's dont have ANY powers, Mutants do. So how can a Mutant be less then human?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lord Shazam says:

My thoughts exactly.

Lord Shazam says:

Strongest living creature on the earth to scale. If a human were as strong as that Beetle, we'd be able to lift a tank with ease."

we could kill it easy by standing on it, but on the scales of lifting body weight, its the strongest. i cant imagine a elephant lifting 850 times itself.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
then tell me why kitty isnt stronger then cap... because she's weaker than a human. tell me why gambit isnt stronger than cap... because he's weaker than a human. even hawkeye's stronger than both of them and he's not near peak human. so you can be a mutant and not be superior to humans in everything right?"
Wait wait, how or when has it ever been shown that Hawkeye is stronger then Gambit? Kitty isn't weaker then a human just cause she's not as strong as Cap, I'd say she's probably stronger then a normal human her size and weight. Look it up, Peak Human's dont have ANY powers, Mutants do. So how can a Mutant be less then human?"

because being a mutant just means that the character has superhuman powers. not that they are better then humans in everything. they have mutant eyesight and mutant hearing, mutant strength and mutant intelligence... captain america isnt just as strong as any man his height and weight, he's as strong as a human being can be without being superhuman. he's as fast, as quick... all of that.

and when you look at those encyclopedia's for marvel they say that kitty and gambit have the strength for a man or woman at their height and size who works out intensely... not for a mutant who works out intensively, so marvel was saying that just being mutants doesnt make them stronger then humans. mutants are less than humans in alot of things. who's the mutant who's smarter than reed richards?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Apparition

what are you saying with those links? that sage is smarter than reed? but following your logic, all of the mutants should be smarter then reed. how can a mutant be below a human?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"what are you saying with those links? that sage is smarter than reed? but following your logic, all of the mutants should be smarter then reed. how can a mutant be below a human?"

no no, my bad. I should have explained. The first one, yes, I think Sage is smarter then Reed, as well as Beast.

The second one I'm showing you were Cap ranks as far as he and Gambit are concerned.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"what are you saying with those links? that sage is smarter than reed? but following your logic, all of the mutants should be smarter then reed. how can a mutant be below a human?"

Really they all should. Mutants are supposed to be the next step in evaluation, the reason there not shown to be in ALL aspects is bad writing by Marvel. They SHOULD be faster, smarter, and all around superior to humans.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Apparition

ok the second one first. that's a powers list not anything else. it doesnt mean that gambit is stronger, faster or more athletic than captain america. it just means that his powers (charging stuff) are more dangerous than cap's (peak human abilities). that's all i get out of it.

if sage is smarter then reed then i've never seen it. if beast is smarter then i've never seen that either. look at all the things reed has invented and compare that with beast... i dont think many people would say either sage or beast were smarter. but even if they were, that would be two out of the however many mutants there are and all the rest of them would be below reed. and no one said reed was peak human intelligence! if he was i know none of the others would be anywhere near him!!! ;)

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
Really they all should. Mutants are supposed to be the next step in evaluation, the reason there not shown to be in ALL aspects is bad writing by Marvel. They SHOULD be faster, smarter, and all around superior to humans. "

i dont think so. we evolved past some cave men who were actually stronger than we are. there used to be giant bears and giant crocodiles but they've evolved to be smaller and weaker. evolution doesnt mean youre better in everything. evolution just means you changed to better utilize your environment. so you could need to be weaker and slower and smaller because that's better for the world you live in.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:
Really they all should. Mutants are supposed to be the next step in evaluation, the reason there not shown to be in ALL aspects is bad writing by Marvel. They SHOULD be faster, smarter, and all around superior to humans. "

i dont think so. we evolved past some cave men who were actually stronger than we are. there used to be giant bears and giant crocodiles but they've evolved to be smaller and weaker. evolution doesnt mean youre better in everything. evolution just means you changed to better utilize your environment. so you could need to be weaker and slower and smaller because that's better for the world you live in."

Yes, for the world WE live in, not the Marvel U :P The Mutant Registration Act wasn't brought forth because humans were worried about the Mutants being weaker then they were.

Yes Reed may be smarter then 90% of the Mutants, there are exceptions for everything. Its never been stated that Beast is the smartest Mutant but yet he's higher then Peak Human.

I got off track. Gambit isnt quicker then Cap just because he's a Mutant, he's faster then Cap because one of his Mutant ability's is agility. Cap is on a level like Batman, Elektra, Daredevil, Nightwing, while Gambit is on a level of Beast, Nightcrawler, Deadpool.