Is Green Arrow the weakest street leveller?

Klark_Cent099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've seriously never seen him win in the battle forums....

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seriously never seen him win in the battle forums....

No Caption Provided

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you kidding me. He can beat widow, Robin, canary, Huntress, daredevil, hwackeye, rorschach, electra and a lot lot more.

Klark_Cent099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he is obviously not weak but i feel this forum hates him

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#5  Edited By KrleAvenger

Oliver is not beating Matt. As for this topic, no he is not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Obviously not.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KrleAvenger: Oliver is not beating Matt. As for this topic, no he is not.

In h2h it's debatable. With all his arrow he just blast a sleeping gas arrow in his face, blast his face. trap him.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KrleAvenger

@touma: I guess you are not that knowledgeable on Matt's capabilities.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KrleAvenger: I am , and it doesn't mean he never get hit. Arrow has no problem tagging deathstroke. no trouble tagging speedsters.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma: Thing is Matt is faster than Deathstroke. Not only because of raw speed but his senses, agility, unpredictability, tactical skill and overall, being capable of analyzing his opponent. Besides, Matt held his own, stalemated, overpowered (not physically but skill wise) and defeated people who are overall well above Green Arrow like Black Panther, Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Fist and Spider-man.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator

Not even close.... There are too many street levellers that are unknown and weak.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KrleAvenger: in h2h as I said it's debatable who wins. but if arrow has his gear he got this he has hit superman and superman is >>>>>>>>> daredevil (in terms of speed, combat speed, super hearing , supersight) . and no matt is not faster then deathstroke who has blitz canary and batgirl at same time. he has tagged flash in multiple occasions.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KrleAvenger

@touma: So now a street levle character can tag the Flash and Superman and those feats are legit? Oh Comic VIne.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KrleAvenger:

@touma: I can't believe you are using feats like tagging Superman and the Flash.

only to prove he can tag matt. and one hit from Arrow blast arrow or his boxing arrow he is toast.

If you think matt will easily beat him in h2h that's also not true as he can hold his own against the like of deathstroke in close combat.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KrleAvenger: as for your logic . superman can fly without magic, wings or anything . so you wall say superman flying is a pis.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green arrow is definitely not the weakest.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No. Huntress, Black Widow and others are weaker

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 560

#18  Edited By Guru_Crack

@touma: Green Arrow can't get anywhere near Rorschach as all the Watchmen seem to have enhanced strength. He would also lose to Daredevil (although very close) It also depends on which Robin he is fighting.

Also to answer your question he is on the higher end of street level to me (I do not include anyone who is enhanced in anyway in my street level so just humans)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

No way, there are many street levellers that are less well rounded and capable than Green Arrow. He probably doesn't show up that much since his feats are not vastly impressive as a street leveller. Plus he's not the most popular.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You forget Rorschach.

Klark_Cent099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: pretty sure he is popular but he's really underrated.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: what happened? I am totally confused plz tell.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver Queen and Guy Gardner are probably my least favourite characters, i just feel like other people share the same opinion which is why lots want him to lose on this site.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@touma said:

@KrleAvenger: in h2h as I said it's debatable who wins. but if arrow has his gear he got this he has hit superman and superman is >>>>>>>>> daredevil (in terms of speed, combat speed, super hearing , supersight) . and no matt is not faster then deathstroke who has blitz canary and batgirl at same time. he has tagged flash in multiple occasions.

Dear lord, there is so much misinformation in this post that my head is spinning. First of all Ollie tagging superman either is PIS or it involved Clark not going anywhere close to his top speed. Your abc logic isn't going to cut it either.

Slade has never blitzed Batgirl and the only time I recall him blitzing Dinah was during identity crisis, when he dropped her with a burlap sack and some handcuffs. I also question that feat because Canary was pretty much just standing there doing nothing while her teammates were getting attacked by him, but whatever.

Daredevil's combat speed and reaction time are easily on par with Slade. I am talking about batting away a sniper bullet, which wasn't even fired at him, batting away bullets back to the shooter, dancing around Captain America, outreacting Elektra (another casual bullet deflector) and so on.

Also, regardless of how many times he has done it, there is always context behind him tagging any Flashes. Do I really need to remind you the times when Slade has trouble with normal street level characters?

As for Ollie, I haven't seen a thing from him that suggests he can beat Matt in a h2h fight. Or even hang with him. He may have a shot if he gets prep and prudently uses a gadget to mess up the latter's senses. That's about it.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma: Superman actually controls his gravitational field. Your logic is flawed. Green Arrow is human. How can he do shit to guys who move in span of nanoseconds and attoseconds? Jesus.

Monmouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Monmouth

He's B tier as far as overall fighting skill goes but if you take into account his physical ability, archery and special weaponry attached to it; he would give a lotta trouble to Captain America level characters. In a similar way Hawkeye did to Steve and Ollie did to Slade.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even close. It likely depends on the circumstances, but Ollie is far from the weakest.

I'd argue he can take down Blue Beetle II for example. Most if not all of Batman's former sidekicks, his own sidekicks, Wildcat, and several others.

On the Marvel side, I'd argue he can take down some impressive opponents, like Moon Knight, Cyclops, possibly Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Gwenpool, etc.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not weak so much as he is not heavily wanked like most other popular street levelers. Wanked by both the writers and the fans alike. So he doesn't get a ton of ridiculous superhuman feats that defy physics like say, Batman. Then you add on that he doesn't have the same degree of fan following (outside the CW version) so the fans tend to rate him even lower than he should be because he isn't as well liked.

I've seen threads here where people legitimately argue that Dick Grayson has a better ranged combat game than Green Arrow, as an example. Or even that Batman could pick up a bow and arrow and be a better archer.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#34 stormshadow_x  Online

Not even close. The closest character that isn't obscure that fits that is Rorshach and maybe note owl

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BruceRogers: bro Oliver has better aim and feats then those Fodders. Daredevil reacted to. bro Oliver has variety of arrow like he can use his arrow which create heigh frequency sound. Daredevil can't doge sound. and you know daredevil will not be able to use his super hearing . and will get a headache with that sound. and at that exact moment green arrow blows his head off.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By brucerogers

@touma: bro Oliver has better aim and feats then those Fodders. Daredevil reacted to

Well 'bro', when I spoke about DD reacting to bullets, I wasn't talking about aim dodging. He literally reacts to them after they leave the barrel thanks to his super senses, radar and training. So unless you now want to argue that being fodder somehow makes the bullet travel slower, your statement is without basis. And, bullets>>>arrows, so if he can react to bullets, he can certainly react to arrows with much more ease. Oliver will be very hard pressed to even tag him.

Also, it is also untrue that he has only reacted to fodder, considering the fact that guys like Punisher ,Bullseye and Deadpool have failed to tag him with bullets and projectiles.

bro Oliver has variety of arrow like he can use his arrow which create heigh frequency sound. Daredevil can't doge sound. and you know daredevil will not be able to use his super hearing . and will get a headache with that sound. and at that exact moment green arrow blows his head off.

Daredevil is weak to sonics yes, but that doesn't mean he cannot and hasn't fought through them. Secondly, in a random encounter, why in the world would Ollie assume or know he is blind and weak to sonics in the first place?. There is also the fact that he is not likely to go for his more lethal arrows, under his usual morals.

Even if he is bloodlusted and decides to use them, Daredevil can always close the distance and beat the crap outta him. Though that part wouldn't be easy.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No, I can think of dozens of street levelers he can beat

Warobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow is pretty good... Arm fall-off boy is DEFINITELY the weakest of them all

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Nope not at all, And off the top of my head, Rorschach and The Punisher are inferior to him.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope not at all, And off the top of my head, Rorschach and The Punisher are inferior to him.

Based on?

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jumpstart55

@brucerogers said:
@jumpstart55 said:

Based on?

I,m only talking H2h skills not physicals or anything else...Their fight could either way tbh, but ive always seen Oliver as being the more skilled of the two in term of pure H2h.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By brucerogers

@jumpstart55: Frank may not be as skilled as him, but that alone is not the only determining factor in fight. I would argue he is stronger and has considerably better damage soak and is more tactical. Even skill wise, he was kept up with Daken and Daredevil on occasions, so he isn't exactly outclassed

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: Frank may not be as skilled as him, but that alone is not the only determining factor in fight. I would argue he is stronger and has considerably better damage soak and is more tactical. Even skill wise, he was kept up with Daken and Daredevil on occasions, so he isn't exactly outclassed

Yep..Precisely why i said their fight could either way.