Is "Doomsday" from the BvS trailer Darkseid?

• 60 results
Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know if I'm right, I don't read many DC comics, but to me, the Doomsday from the BvS trailer seems like he could be an armour-less Darkseid. He doesn't have the spikes Doomsday has, he seems to use heat vision, one of Darkseid's powers, and we see parademons in an earlier part of the trailer. Do you think this is possible?

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah it's Doomsday.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its doomsday from the doomsday gene,,, but bizaro will be in this too or at least shown.. It's a big cluster****... I hope they have a direction and they go with it....

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@newecho said:

Its doomsday from the doomsday gene,,, but bizaro will be in this too or at least shown.. It's a big cluster****... I hope they have a direction and they go with it....

I know that there are a lot of other characters in CA:CW but we know the plot there and in all reality the movie might as well be called Avengers 3: Civil War...but anyway...without knowing much about the plot BvS seems really crowded right now

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

I know that there are a lot of other characters in CA:CW but we know the plot there and in all reality the movie might as well be called Avengers 3: Civil War...but anyway...without knowing much about the plot BvS seems really crowded right now

Well I don't think cap civil war will be an avenger movie as I believe it will focus on cap and some of the avengers will play some accessory role.. I have more faith in the mcu's plan right now tho because I have some material to back it up. Right now all I have on the dcu is man of steel and that doesn't get me excited for the future.. I don't like the aquaman lead and I feel that the ben Affleck batman movie's will be the best movies of this bunch but suicide squad does look better than this movie. I just hope Joker isn't the main bad guy and he is a side plot...

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@newecho: Bizzaro will be in the film?

Well that is what lex is working on when he activates the doomsday gene in zod, so I am guessing we will either see the pod of him growing or he will be in the film all together.. We know doomsday is a very small piece of the film and I feel he is a superman villain and should have been in his film but that is just me..

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: So you essentially just made that up and don't know for sure.

Thanks.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@newecho: So you essentially just made that up and don't know for sure.

Thanks.

Well no,, its in the synopsis of the film....

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By darkdetective27

He doesnt have the exact spikes Doomsday has, but he still has spikes and Darkseid doesnt. Id say they just wanted to make their own version of Doomsday.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Slayz

@newecho: None of what you just said is in the synopsis of the film. There's nothing about Lex trying to create Bizzaro, Doomsday being a small part of the film, or a reveal of Bizzaro anywhere. You made all of that up.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@newecho: None of what you just said is in the synopsis of the film. There's nothing about Lex trying to create Bizzaro, Doomsday being a small part of the film, or a reveal of Bizzaro anywhere. You made all of that up.

No i didn't....Its in anything that you want to read about the plot of the film... Lex is trying to make something to combat superman and he uses zod as his case study.. He is trying to clone him(sounds like bizaro to me),, and then awakens the doomsday gene... Again it says that doomsday is a small part of the film as the developing of the batman v superman part is the first half of the movie.....

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: No synopsis anywhere mentions Doomsday or that he's a small part of the film. You completely made up the parts about Bizzaro, he is not mentioned in any synopsis anywhere and there is no reason to believe he'll be in the movie at all.

Why don't you link me to the synopsis you're talking about?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@newecho: No synopsis anywhere mentions Doomsday or that he's a small part of the film. You completely made up the parts about Bizzaro, he is not mentioned in any synopsis anywhere and there is no reason to believe he'll be in the movie at all.

Why don't you link me to the synopsis you're talking about?

its on anything that you read on comic book resources or comicbookmovies... Multiple articles saying exactly what i said... Is it a hundred percent accurate? of course not as everything we say is hearsay..

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

It's an interesting theory but wouldn't fit in very well

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxlabp said:

I don't know if I'm right, I don't read many DC comics, but to me, the Doomsday from the BvS trailer seems like he could be an armour-less Darkseid. He doesn't have the spikes Doomsday has, he seems to use heat vision, one of Darkseid's powers, and we see parademons in an earlier part of the trailer. Do you think this is possible?

Doomsday has all the powers of supes but better durability.. Its definitely doomsday as the only other peeps it could be is bizaro or equos or whatever that guys name is as he is just a talking doomsday...

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Right, so you have no actual proof Bizzaro will be in the film. Thanks.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HighAccuser

He's apparently a combo of Zod Aquaman and some other people

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@newecho: Right, so you have no actual proof Bizzaro will be in the film. Thanks.

dude,, read what i actually said... I said that is what lex is working on when doomsday is created,,, I never said that bizarro would be in the film for sure as we are all hypothezing ......

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

I really hope not.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: That's actually exactly what you said. You said that Doomsday would have a minor appearance and that Bizzaro would be in the film, making it too cluttered.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: read post 7 and then 8....

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By BappyRonChantin

In no way this is Darkseid if it's getting created by Lex

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL no.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

I disagree with the Avengers 3 thing. Pretty much every interview has stressed the movie heavily focuses on Cap and that he's the main protagonist. The rest will be around, but not to the degree of an Avengers movie. It's just like when a Cap comic arc has tons of crossovers and other Avengers are important to the plot but its still called Captain America.

Anyway regarding the topic, if Lex creates Darkseid I will forever swear off the DCEU.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Great, read post #4 where you state Bizzaro will be in the movie and it will be a "clusterf*ck".

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: its a cluster without bizaro and that statement didnt have antything to do with bizaro. Notice where I said I hope they have some direction as in I hope they have a plan because as of now its a cluster. I really have no idea what your point to all this is. If you think I am saying the film will be bad iI am not. I hope its not at least.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: "That statement didn't have anything to do with Bizzaro"

Then you might want to work on how you structure your sentences, because you made it seem like it did.

"but bizaro will be in this too or at least shown.. It's a big cluster****."

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: dude you should work on your reading comprehension. You asked me a direct question and I answered it and then you proceeded to say I said something when I had just told you something different. You had no point at all to any of this. BTW .. Means entirely different thought coming

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Anybody who read your first comment could have assumed that you meant Bizarro would be in the film and it would be cluttered because of that.

You don't formulate your thoughts very well.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: if you didn't understand my point then how bout asking? Oh wait you did and then you kept going back to the point that you did not understand. I explained it to you after that and you just wanted to act like a jack ***. Again you literally had no point to any of this and I know you understood my other replies outside of four.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: So why did you even say that in the first comment if that's not what you meant?

TheBhramaBull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheBhramaBull

@newecho: Just thought I'd chime in here. You are clearly in the wrong here.

You told a bunch of stuff about the film, then directed him to the synopsis to back up your claims, but the synopsis doesn't prove any of your claims at all. Anyway, my 2 cents.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Just thought I'd chime in here. You are clearly in the wrong here.

You told a bunch of stuff about the film, then directed him to the synopsis to back up your claims, but the synopsis doesn't prove any of your claims at all. Anyway, my 2 cents.

Thank you, that's why I was so confused. He kept trying to use the synopsis as evidence when at the same time he was trying to state that he never said those things about Bizarro in the first place.

I was having trouble figuring out exactly what he was trying to get across.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: say what? I have already explained all of this to you at individual replies...now I did mess up when I said synopsis as bull just said. I had meant anything you read pertaining to the plot of the film but I shortened it to synopsis. I am going to go over this one more time.

Lex is going to be working on something to defeat superman with because we don't know if supes is friend or foe. This is where I get that bizaro will be in the film or at least mentioned in some way. Lex will activate the doomsday gene in zod and that's where doomsday comes in but doomsday has a minor part because he isn't a speaking character so there is no development of that character needed... Where I get the cluster thought is because of how many characters are debuting in this film with no back story whatsoever... Bizaro is an assumption I am making based on what lex is doing

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@maxlabp said:

He does have the spikes, they are just not as impractically large as they are in comics. Also the 'parademons' we see are part of a nightmare-sequence of Batman's.

Doomsday in this case is most likely the result of Lex having stuffed some or all of Zod's corpse into the partially rebuilt genesis-chamber of the scoutship that Zod crashed in Metropolis.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nah he's actually Jason Todd.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod becomes Bizarro, who turns into Doomsday, who is revealed to actually be Darkseid.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Zod becomes Bizarro, who turns into Doomsday, who is revealed to actually be Darkseid.

But is actually Jason Todd in disguise.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebhramabull: @newecho: @slayz:

I think that what newecho is trying to say here is that in the comics, Bizzaro was a Superman clone made out of Superman's genes. Since a lot of comic book movies have "easter eggs," Zod's corpse might be turned into Bizzaro at first, but genetically altered again and made Doomsday.

At least that's what I understood.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucas said:

But is actually Jason Todd in disguise.

Who is revealed to be a son of Superman with Arm-Fall-Off-Boy.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By newecho

@thebhramabull: I also believe you may need to read the totality of our conversation. I answered where I would be guessing that bizaro appears in some way and even explained the different ways in post number 8. Post number four I said bizaro would be in the film or shown in some way which meant not a big part...

For the record, synopsis means summarization. I never meant the official synopsis as why would they give the whole plot away in the official synopsis?. I even said where I had read about it as both sites I gave him have several articles pertaining to the subject.

Everything we say about something that hasn't been released is theory and that should be implied when discussing something that has not came out yet.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: nope wasn't even that deep. I just meant bizaro would have a role in the film. I figure your theory could be correct but I think that bizaro will be in a tube or some sort of chamber...

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@supremegeneration: nope wasn't even that deep. I just meant bizaro would have a role in the film. I figure your theory could be correct but I think that bizaro will be in a tube or some sort of chamber...

You mean a cameo like Adam Warlock's cocoon in GotG?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: yeah something similar to that, where you and I or other comic book readers will know and have to explain to the person we are with who and what the significance of what we see is.

DenzelMoton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah it's JOHN CENA

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3