Is Daimon Hellstrom good or bad ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok this is maybe a dumb question but I'll ask anyway is Daimon Hellstrom good or bad ? Ok ok let me word this better... What side dose he lean more tords good or bad ? Plus is it true Deadpool has been with his sister Satana ?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought he was goodish.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He`s more on the good side than he is on the bad side, it`s just that his demonic half makes it a battle for him everyday when it comes to making the right decisions and deciding which side he wants to be on.

Also Deadpool and Satana in a sense do have something going but its not something that is really out there or official it was just played around with by the writers and the characters.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He`s more on the good side than he is on the bad side, it`s just that his demonic half makes it a battle for him everyday when it comes to making the right decisions and deciding which side he wants to be on.

Also Deadpool and Satana in a sense do have something going but its not something that is really out there or official it was just played around with by the writers and the characters.

so daimon is good then ? ok I was also wondering this. I was looking up his family tree and under father it says this... "Marduk Kurios (father, reincarned in his son)" and I was wondering what that means ?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

so daimon is good then ? ok I was also wondering this. I was looking up his family tree and under father it says this... "Marduk Kurios (father, reincarned in his son)" and I was wondering what that means ?

Daimon is good he just plays with dark forces his father and familial connections are evil but Daimon although a creation of evil in a sense doesn`t let it define him dimensionally in the things that he does. His father is pretty much the devil I think what it means is that Daimon would take his father`s place being the son of satan he wants him to be the new "devil" you can say to follow in his footsteps which is why Daimon and Satana are trained and trialed. That`s the way I see it at least, the son and father relationship between Daimon and Marduk during the classic comics and the current comics (like the Chaos War) you can see a sense of respect between them and its been in the tone of passing the torch (father to son) which is why reincarnated is used it`s used as a way to express Marduk and Daimon`s connection, remember Daimon is half demon, half human so his demon side would be more complimented by his father`s character more than his mother`s and the original plan usually with Hell Lords is to find a way into the human world and take control, Daimon serves as that key to the gate which is why Marduk had a relationship with a human woman.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

grey area.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime said:
@neongamewave said:

Daimon is good he just plays with dark forces his father and familial connections are evil but Daimon although a creation of evil in a sense doesn`t let it define him dimensionally in the things that he does. His father is pretty much the devil I think what it means is that Daimon would take his father`s place being the son of satan he wants him to be the new "devil" you can say to follow in his footsteps which is why Daimon and Satana are trained and trialed. That`s the way I see it at least, the son and father relationship between Daimon and Marduk during the classic comics and the current comics (like the Chaos War) you can see a sense of respect between them and its been in the tone of passing the torch (father to son) which is why reincarnated is used it`s used as a way to express Marduk and Daimon`s connection, remember Daimon is half demon, half human so his demon side would be more complimented by his father`s character more than his mother`s and the original plan usually with Hell Lords is to find a way into the human world and take control, Daimon serves as that key to the gate which is why Marduk had a relationship with a human woman.

oh I see well that still dose not help with the (father, reincarned in his son) question.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Both usually

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh by the way who ever did that explanation misspelled... reincarnated. should say... (Father, Reincarnated in his Son) do are they saying that Daimon and Marduk Kurios are one and the same ?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:
@kid_omega_prime said:
@neongamewave said:

oh I see well that still dose not help with the (father, reincarned in his son) question.

The word reincarnation shouldn`t be taken literally its more figurative of how Daimon and his father contrast with one another. Daimon has to live up to his father`s name their not one in the same.

oh by the way who ever did that explanation misspelled... reincarnated. should say... (Father, Reincarnated in his Son) do are they saying that Daimon and Marduk Kurios are one and the same ?

Their not one in the same, that would mean that Satana (Daimon`s sister) is also one in the same with her father. It just means that through Daimon, Marduk will live which is why he wants his son to replace him.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime said:
@neongamewave said:
@kid_omega_prime said:
@neongamewave said:

The word reincarnation shouldn`t be taken literally its more figurative of how Daimon and his father contrast with one another. Daimon has to live up to his father`s name their not one in the same.

@kid_omega_prime said:

Their not one in the same, that would mean that Satana (Daimon`s sister) is also one in the same with her father. It just means that through Daimon, Marduk will live which is why he wants his son to replace him.

oh ok I guess that makes sense its just the "Reincarnated" part trough me off. I was thinking that Marduk Kurios was Daimon from the future or something like that.

Cerridwen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: IIRC Kurios isn't his father anymore.

Patsy revealed that was Satannish during Hellcat.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: IIRC Kurios isn't his father anymore.

Patsy revealed that was Satannish during Hellcat.

what so Satannish is his father and not Marduk Kurios ? well I guess marvel database has to fix that to.