• 58 results
shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Edited By shroudofsorrow

Wow. Has it really been over eight months since my last blog post?

Well, time to do a new blog post. This one's a character prediction set, namely for the recently announced Injustice 2 which looks awesome. I am fully in favor of the gear system, as the notion of getting to customize the DC characters to have them looking exactly as I want them to appeals to me greatly. That in mind, what characters do I think will be in it?

Before I start doling out guesses, it goes without saying that they are exactly that. Guesses. Admittedly, wishful thinking might be influencing some, but I ultimately feel that these guesses are solid ones rather than totally out of left field. Also note that this blog will be periodically updated as new characters are announced.

Now, we know that Superman, Batman, Flash, Supergirl, Aquaman, Grodd, and Atrocitus will be in the game. Wonder Woman was recently confirmed to appear as well as part of her 75th Anniversary announcement (and then confirmed again at SDCC). Finally, Blue Beetle was confirmed at SDCC.

The character roster shows that there will be close to 30 playable characters at launch (28 to be exact). So, that leaves 19 character spots unaccounted for.

Now, recently there was also an Injustice 2 t-shirt released:

No Caption Provided

Besides Batman's cowl, Wonder Woman's shield, Superman's logo, Flash's boot, and Aquaman's trident, you can also very clearly see a lantern power battery, a gun, Doctor Fate's helm of Nabu, and Harley Quinn's mallet. From this, I'd say characters 10-13 are Green Lantern (likely Hal Jordan), Harley Quinn, Doctor Fate, and Captain Cold (as his cold guns are what that gun most looks like). I suppose Adam Strange would be another possibility, but I feel that Captain Cold is the more probable candidate. Similarly, one could say the lantern belongs to Atrocitus and not a GL, but I personally doubt that the game won't have a single Green Lantern.

So, assuming that the t-shirt is accurate and 10-13 are indeed Hal Jordan, Harley Quinn, Doctor Fate, and Captain Cold, who could the remaining 15 be? My guesses:

Update: Harley Quinn has indeed been confirmed, and Deadshot along with her, leaving only 14 other characters to be confirmed.

Update: 1/17/2017: That John Stewart will be an alternate skin for an as-yet unrevealed Green Lantern (probably Hal) confirms that we will indeed have a Green Lantern in the roster. Robin, Brainiac, Bane, and Poison Ivy have all been confirmed too, bringing the total up to 16 (17 counting Darkseid as DLC).

Update: 2/2/2017: With three months and two weeks to go, Black Canary has now been confirmed as well. There are 31 "character bios" on the Injustice 2 website, meaning we might still have 14 characters to go for the base-roster.

Update 2/14/2017: Catwoman has FINALLY been confirmed! Cheetah and Swamp Thing have also been confirmed.

Base-Roster Predictions:

The Joker

No Caption Provided

Yes, his Injustice-universe counterpart is many years dead, but assuming the Injustice 2 story once again involves multiple Earths, there's little reason why Joker wouldn't return, given his status as DC's most iconic villain. Just based on that, I find it hard to imagine that he just wouldn't be in the game at all. But, if the story in Injustice 2 is exclusive to the Injustice earth, then who knows? Maybe the Joker won't actually be in it. But personally, I'd consider that a loss. Ultimately, Joker's inclusion depends on the story mode (though there is also the possibility that Joker just won't show up in the story mode but be playable outside of it).

Odds: Hard to say

Lex Luthor

No Caption Provided

In some ways, Luthor would be easier to include than Joker. Reason being, that even if the story in Injustice 2 only involves the Injustice Earth, I could easily see Lex from the other Earth going over to the Injustice Earth via some kind of invention he made to go from one reality to another. And once on the Injustice Earth, I could see him trying to take advantage of the situation by trying to convince Batman to let him help against Superman and the Regime's remnants. Or possibly even help Superman by pretending to be as friendly towards him as the Injustice Earth Luthor. Simply put, whether by another "crisis on two earths" or his own individual initiative, I don't see why Lex Luthor can't be included in the game. And really, between being a perfect fit for the Gear System and also being another one of DC's oldest and most iconic villains, he deserves to be in the game.

Shazam or Black Canary

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like Joker, Shazam's inclusion could depend largely on the state of the Story Mode, but also like Joker I could see him making it in and just be left out of the story mode. As someone who was in both Injustice 1 and also MK Vs. DCU, I just feel that he has a decent chance of showing up. But also a bit less of one than Joker and Luthor. And, if not Billy, I could see Black Canary making it instead, as she was actually meant to be included in the first game before being cut from it. Now, she did technically "die"/get transported to another earth in the prequel comic, so like Billy, the state of story mode could affect her chances. And while we're on the subject of Black Canary...

Odds: Low (Shazam), CONFIRMED (Black Canary)

Green Arrow

No Caption Provided

Yet another one whose chances of inclusion could be hurt by the state of the Story Mode. But I've already covered that. And really, given GA's status as one of DC's most major superheroes plus the uniqueness of his archery-based gameplay, I'd be very surprised if he didn't make the cut. That said, if not Green Arrow, I could see Roy Harper being playable in Oliver's stead (especially considering Roy showing up in Green Arrow's IGAU ending).

Odds: Low

Catwoman

No Caption Provided

Given Catwoman's status as one of the most major DC females ever, and also her previously being playable in IGAU and MK VS DCU, I think she stands a pretty good chance of coming back for more. Especially considering her story with Batman, which could always be continued in the second Injustice game after the first game had it end in a pretty rotten place. I won't lie; I really want Catwoman in the game given she's my favorite female character of all time. But again, all things considered I think it's pretty likely she'll be in it, so it's not just wishful thinking here.

Odds: CONFIRMED (Finally!!!)

Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

Given how much of a presence he was in the first game, his Injustice counterpart being one of the few active characters left in that world, and his just being made for both fighting games and a gear system (not to mention his popularity), I would be quite surprised (and disappointed), if Deathstroke didn't come back for the sequel.

Update: With Deadshot having been confirmed and having by all appearances a very similar moveset to Deathstroke, it now seems unlikely that Deathstroke will be in the base game, but an appearance via DLC or else as an NPC shouldn't be ruled out as a possibility.

Odds: Low (at least for base-roster)

Zatanna

No Caption Provided

Besides Catwoman and Wonder Woman, Zatanna is my favorite female DC character of them all. That being said, I don't think this one is mere wishful thinking on my part; on the character select screen, while most of the character images are silhouettes that have almost no discernable details, one of them actually does seem to be wearing a hat of some kind, one that also looks vaguely like a top hat. As there aren't too many other major DC characters who wear such a hat, I have the feeling it's Zatanna...or Jonah Hex, I guess. But given that the latter would require some kind of time travel and Zatanna's a slightly more major character anyway, I think she's got the slightly better chance of the two (but again, I do like her a lot, so maybe I'm just biased there).

Edit: While my assumptions regarding the silhouettes are off-base due to how the silhouettes are just fill-ins and not indicative of who the actual characters will be, Zatanna is one of the only heroes in the Injustice universe still alive and on Batman's side, and so just from that it seems feasible that she could make the main roster. And, between her magic being good for a moveset and her being a semi-major DC heroine with a strong following, I see her inclusion as being possible.

Odds: Medium

Cyborg

No Caption Provided

In recent years, he's become one of the main members of the Justice League and by extension, one of the main DC heroes. Given that and his big role in the first game, I think he's got a decent chance of coming back. He'd be good for the Gear System too.

Odds: High

Martian Manhunter

No Caption Provided

Seemingly killed in the prequel comic, his character ending in the game proper reveals that he actually survived and disguised himself as an Atlantean. As one of the few remaining heroes on the Injustice Earth, he'd be a logical choice for the game. Not to mention Batman could do well to have such a powerful hero on his side, given that (again), J'onn is one of the only ones left. And of course, his diverse assortment of powers and status as a major DC hero are just two more good reasons for including him. So, like Zatanna, I could see him go from a DLC hero to a member of the sequel's base roster.

Odds: Good to High

Darkseid or Trigon

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Besides his being a fairly major DC villain that was also playable in a previous Netherrealm game, there's another reason Darkseid has a solid chance of showing up; what little information has been revealed for the story so far indicates that besides the remnants of Superman's regime, another threat to the Earth is waiting in the wings. The implication is that it's not a human threat, and with that in mind, an invasion from Apokolips led by Darkseid seems as likely a culprit as any. If not Darkseid, Trigon is another possibility, as his coming was hinted in the first game by Regime Raven.

Update: Darkseid has been confirmed for DLC, and Brainiac seems all-but confirmed as the "new threat", so Trigon's inclusion now seems remote.

Odds: CONFIRMED (Darkseid), Low (Trigon)

Raven

No Caption Provided

Even though Trigon's chances of showing up now seem remote, Raven was a playable character in the first game and a popular character, so it would not be outrageous to think she could show up again, though perhaps more likely to do so as DLC.

Odds: Good (as either part of base roster or DLC)

Damian Wayne

No Caption Provided

Given that they went to the trouble of making Damian Wayne Nightwing in the first game and his very personal relationship to both Batman and Superman, I'd be surprised if Damian didn't come back at all in the sequel. As one of Superman's most fanatically loyal followers, he seems like a perfect choice for the role of "leader of the remnants of the Regime". We know that some of Superman's followers are trying to rebuild his empire, so why not have his "son" lead that crusade?

Odds: Confirmed (seemingly, though it's as Robin, oddly enough)

Vixen or Beast Boy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Given the sheer versatility that being able to channel the powers and/or forms of different animals entails, having one of these two seems like a no-brainer. As far as gameplay goes, they'd make for extremely fun to play characters. The only question is, which one would they use? Personally, I feel Vixen is the slightly more likely of the two for several reasons: 1) Because of her recent surge in notoriety thanks to the CW, 2) She would probably be easier to do due to not changing into animals and thus being less of a chore to animate, and 3) If Martian Manhunter is in the game, it seems doubtful they'd want to have another green-skinned shapeshifter besides him, at least in the base game. But ultimately, I feel like one of them will show up.

Poison Ivy

No Caption Provided

Plant control is another kind of moveset we've not yet seen in Injustice, so like Beast Boy/Vixen it could lead to some fun possibilities gameplay-wise, such as vine attacks, summoning roots, and so on. That, and given Poison Ivy's sheer popularity (especially in recent years), and the series' proven love of Batman characters in particular, I think Ivy has a solid chance of showing up. Honestly, I'd even argue she has just a good a chance of appearing as Bane does.

Odds: CONFIRMED (and funny enough, Bane's been too despite my aforementioned skepticism)

Brainiac

No Caption Provided

All told, that above picture made me think Brainiac had already been confirmed. And as it is, it's not too late to include him. His wide range of powers and gadgets would make him well-suited to a fighting game, and his connection to Superman means he could also serve the game's story (including being another possible candidate for that vague "other threat"). Perhaps he'll even work with Darkseid, just like in the Justice League cartoon. Who knows...

Odds: CONFIRMED

DLC Predictions:

Based on Ed Boon's desire to escalate with the DLC in relation to previous NRS games, it's safe to assume at least 10-12 DLC characters (to MKX's nine and IGAU's six). That in mind, what characters are most likely for DLC? Here are my predictions for those:

DLC Character 1: Doomsday

No Caption Provided

While I consider him to be one of the first game's characters who is less likely to return for game #2, that's only in respects to the base game. As a DLC character, I could definitely see him making his return, which could be emphasized by his "returning" from the Phantom Zone after being sent into it by Superman in the first game's story mode. As for how he could work for the "Gear System", it's as one poster already suggested: it could be based around his ability to "adapt", just like he can in the comics, changing his biology and form over and over.

Odds: Low

DLC Character 2: Red Hood

No Caption Provided

A lotof people wanted Jason Todd in the first game. I'm pretty sure he did well in polls too whenever Ed Boon asked people what other characters they wanted for IGAU. Having never made it into the first game, I could definitely see Netherrealm deciding to change that here and give Red Hood a spot, at least as DLC. While it might be hard to make his moveset stand out in relation to Batman, Damian, and Deathstroke, I think they'd be willing to make the effort to get in such a hotly demanded character. Jason might get denied a place in the game a second time, but I think it's just as likely that he won't be.

DLC Characters 3 and 4: Sinestro and Star Sapphire

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

While more than two Lanterns in the base game seems unlikely, given the sheer versatility of constructs Lanterns can create plus the different intricacies of the different Lantern Corps, I could see a few more making it in as DLC, in a manner similar to how the "similar but different" Batgirl and Zod were DLC in the first game. And, given Sinestro's status as both Green Lantern's arch-enemy, and a playable character in the first game, it seems feasible that he'd show up in either the base game or as DLC. Carol should also have a good chance for DLC at least--her powers are similar but different to Green Lantern, Sinestro, and Atrocitus, she can create different constructs from them, and she did show up in the prequel comic, meaning she's a character who's still alive in the Injustice universe and thus easier to believably include.

Odds: Good (Sinestro), Low (Star Sapphire)

DLC Character 5: Black Manta

No Caption Provided

Yes, he's a stage transition in the Atlantis level, but it should be noted that Ed Boon did not dismiss the possibility of him showing up as a playable character. That said, it seems unlikely he'd be part of the base game. More likely, they'll do with him what they did with Martian Manhunter in game #1: have him be a cameo NPC in the base-game, only to make him fully playable later as DLC.

DLC Character 6: Hawkgirl

No Caption Provided

Like Sinestro and Doomsday, Hawkgirl's a character from the first game who I don't see making it into the base roster in Injustice 2. But, she could still end up becoming a DLC character. And really, she'd be a perfect fit for the Gear System.

Odds: Good

DLC Character 7: Bane

No Caption Provided

Same reasoning as Hawkgirl

Odds: Confirmed (As part of the base roster, from the looks of it)

DLC Character 8: Firestorm

No Caption Provided

Honestly, this is one I could see showing up in the base game, even. He's a semi-major DC character, he's got a dedicated fanbase, his popularity has probably surged recently thanks to Legends of Tomorrow, and he's got cool powers that's fire and transmutation bents are both material for a moveset unlike anything any other character can bring to the table. Especially considering no chiefly pyrokinetic DC character seems likely. None that is, save for...

Odds: Good

DLC Character 9: Heatwave or Firefly

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The former's possible inclusion is mostly on the account of both his nemesis Flash and literal partner-in-crime Captain Cold both showing up in the game. Granted, Captain Cold's inclusion has not yet been confirmed, but honestly even if Captain Cold doesn't show up, Heatwave could still have a chance. And if not Heatwave, Firefly would be a solid choice. C-lister he might be, but he's a cool and popular C-lister who's jetpack, flamethrower, and arsenal of flame-based weaponry could make him a real treat in gameplay terms. Not to mention that, as a villain who wears a lot of gear/armor, he'd be a logical fit for the Gear System too. So ultimately, either of these pyromaniacs could end up being DLC, even if some other, more major characters still have a better shot.

Odds: Low (both of them)

DLC Character 10: Ares

No Caption Provided

Honestly, given his importance to the story, it's possible he might make into the base game again. But either way, I'd be disappointed if Ares didn't come back for the sequel.

DLC Character 11/Guest Character 1: Spawn

No Caption Provided

NRS got temporary rights to the character, and as such a lot of people are already speculating that he'll be in the game as a DLC guest character. It's a sound assumption. It's either this one or MKX, and I don't think a third Kombat Pack for that game has been announced yet. That leaves Spawn as DLC for Injustice 2 quite likely.

DLC Character 12/Guest Character 2: Sub-Zero

No Caption Provided

Another one that's already been heavily speculated, and with good reason: Scorpion was a guest fighter in the first game, so it's quite likely they'll give MK's other poster boy an appearance in the sequel (especially considering they did a similar thing in MKs 9 and 10 with Freddy and Jason). And honestly, Sub-Zero is a perfect fit for the DC Universe. Think about it: the cool costume, the superpowers mixed with martial arts skill, the mask, the tragic backstory with dead relatives...he and Scorpion couldn't be more perfectly suited to a superhero world like the DCU. So between it all, I think Sub-Zero or some other MK character as a guest fighter is very likely indeed. If not Sub-Zero or a returning Scorpion, then someone else.

ndisnyjj55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I want Shazam

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ndisnyjj55: As do I. But again, there might be certain difficulties with that.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow is a definite because of his show. I'm hopin for Orion and Darkseid but idk. Maybe Darkseids the greater threat that emerges... I want Shazam back. Doomsday probably gonna there as well.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141 said:

Green Arrow is a definite because of his show.

I'm hesitant to call that a guarantee.

@sly_141 said:

I'm hopin for Orion and Darkseid but idk. Maybe Darkseids the greater threat that emerges

That was my thinking too. But I feel like Trigon is an equally strong possibility.

@sly_141 said:

I want Shazam back.

So did the other guy. Seems Shazam's got a following.

@sly_141 said:

Doomsday probably gonna there as well.

Doubtful, for two reasons: 1) I don't see how well the Gear System would work with a character like that given his general lack of clothes or costumes, and 2) He was last seen being sent into the Phantom Zone. I just don't see it as likely. But, it's still possible.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@sly_141 said:

Doomsday probably gonna there as well.

Doubtful, for two reasons: 1) I don't see how well the Gear System would work with a character like that given his general lack of clothes or costumes, and 2) He was last seen being sent into the Phantom Zone. I just don't see it as likely. But, it's still possible.

Unless his gear is his body constantly evolving like Hunter Prey after each match..

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I care for is...

No Caption Provided

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@dernman: Good point! That would actually be a rather clever way of both incorporating the Gear System into the character, and also referencing his comic book powers. I stand corrected.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I bet Batman will be in the game

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@616vulture: That was confirmed right from the start XD

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Question with Rorshach as an alternate costume.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Nice idea, but I think alternate costumes are not going to be in this game. Appearance is customized via the Gear System now. That said, you could have Rorschach's outfit pieces as gear for Question.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My prediction: Spawn will be a DLC character, and he'll be awesome.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: Spawn as DLC would be nice, though it would also require them to get permission from the people who own the rights to. Honestly, I predict another MK character as a guest-fighter, and probably Sub-Zero (as Scorpion was the chosen one last time).

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on Ed Boon's own statements, I think it's safe to predict at least ten DLC characters. Assuming all of my predictions were on point, I predict the 10 DLC characters would likely be:

1. Sinestro
  2. Star Sapphire Carol Ferris
  3. Bane
  4. Doomsday
  5. Starfire
  6. Black Canary or Shazam (whoever isn't in the base game)
  7. Black Adam
  8. Black Manta (even though he's a stage transition, Ed Boon did not dismiss the possibility of his being playable)
  9. Static Shock
  10. Sub-Zero as a guest fighter

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I may be wrong but isn't the helmet in the middle of the top row Prometheus'

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zaied

@shroudofsorrow said:

@zaied: Spawn as DLC would be nice, though it would also require them to get permission from the people who own the rights to. Honestly, I predict another MK character as a guest-fighter, and probably Sub-Zero (as Scorpion was the chosen one last time).

They have the rights to Spawn (for a short time), according to McFarlane. Since Spawn wasn't in Mortal Kombat X, despite all the rumors, I can only assume Boon saved him for Injustice 2 which he'd fit even better.

Shredder would also make a good guest character, considering the recent TMNT and Batman crossover.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: Fair enough. And, given MKX's hefty assortment of guest characters, it's entirely possible that Sub-Zero, Spawn, and Shredder could all guest feature.

@mechwalker:No, it's the Helm of Nabu.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@shroudofsorrow: I was referring to the image on the top row which I know realize is Batman's cowl, which only makes me feel a bit foolish.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba89dccd4593
deactivated-5ba89dccd4593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging from the first trailer, it sounded like the narrator was Ra's Al Ghul.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people say thats jay garricks hat but what if its a domed city cause of braniac

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthangelo: Pretty sure when he says "The Pit", he was referring to an arena, such as the one Batman and company were fighting in in the trailer. But, that said, I suppose it could also be Ra's al Ghul. That would be interesting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba89dccd4593
deactivated-5ba89dccd4593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthangelo: Pretty sure when he says "The Pit", he was referring to an arena, such as the one Batman and company were fighting in in the trailer. But, that said, I suppose it could also be Ra's al Ghul. That would be interesting.

Yeah, it just really sounds like the Lazarus Pit. Plus, Lazarus could be the green stuff flowing through the suits.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthangelo: That was only Batman's suit in the trailer (which doesn't accurately reflect the gameplay), and I think it was meant to reference kryptonite rather than Lazarus Pit. Especially when, in the footage we've seen, Batman actually seems to bust out a kryptonite weapon at one point.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By lettsplay10

Batman is the strongest

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: At this point, Zod seems highly unlikely, as Supergirl seems to have replaced him as "second Kryptonian". There's only so many different ways they can translate that powerset into a distinct moveset. Remember, that ideally every character feels distinct in gameplay terms. I just don't feel like you'd have that with three different Kryptonians.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't think character's status in the story matters as much as their popularity when it comes to the possibility of their inclusions tbh.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@makkyd: Well, like I said, they can just have it where certain characters are playable, but don't show up in Story Mode. That's part of why I still considered Joker, Shazam, Luthor, and GA to be valid candidates for the roster.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: Yep. Again, three Kryptonians in the roster just seems very unlikely to me. It's also why I judge Power Girl's chances to be all but non-existant, and similarly, if either Batgirl or Batwoman made it in, I doubt that the other would.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated it to include predictions for DLC characters.

Hush114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hush114: Given the narration in the announcement teaser trailer, he might just show up.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated now that Blue Beetle's been confirmed. Looks like that poll came to something after all.

Purveyor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want King Shark.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe they could add someone from the Outsiders or another team like Black Lightning, Geoforce, or Looker as DLC. Hopefully Plastic Man makes it in somehow.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@fabricolage: Plastic Man would definitely be fun if done right. He's a perfect fit for a fighting game too. Not sure how well he'd do with the Gear System though.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: With his powers, maybe he might either:

A) Create a parody version of different fighters like a boxer or gunman, or the characters which might change his fighting style and personality.

B) Just change his forms and suits slightly, such as having boxing gloves or horns to show that his damage output increased while possibly using different abilities.

C) Just wear one for the sake of being like the others.

His personality is really different.

thebatflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no way we will have darkseid or trigon as dlc characters their to powerful and then we will end up with fights won single handely by harley quinn against trigon

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, we've just recently gotten a poll asking people to vote for which Red Hood (Jason or Joker) they want in the game. Could be Boon trolling, but Blue Beetle did win a previous poll and ended up getting announced, so who knows? Maybe we'll finally get Red Hood after all.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@fabricolage: replace Looker with Creeper and you have my vote

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated again to accomodate Harley and Deadshot being confirmed. Thanks to the latter, I am now a lot less confident that Deathstroke will be in the game, at least as far as base-roster is concerned.

Still waiting for them to confirm Catwoman.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated yet again to accomodate new information. Still can't believe it took four bloody months for new updates.

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Super_ninja

i wanna see Starfire in the game.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for inquisitor_lavellan
Inquisitor_Lavellan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wanna see Starfire in the game.

No Caption Provided

They need to break her out of the Phantom Zone for her to show up.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_ninja: She's got a good chance of showing up, considering she won an earlier character poll hosted by Ed Boon. If not the base roster, I think it quite likely that she'd be DLC.

I'm still waiting on Catwoman. And with Grey DeLisle reprising the role too.

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers