INHUMANS: Can this franchise dominate the CBM world after phase 3 as Marvel intends?

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DemFeetTho
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After reading through some of the comments on CV and like sites it's clear that some don't fully appreciate what Marvel is trying to accomplish with the Inhumans. To put it simple Marvel intends for this franchise to be the next big thing in the CBM world. As in taking the lead after Avengers:IW and Avengers 4. Feige even went so far as to say "after the Avengers the Inhumans will spawn off franchises that will mold the MCU for seven years"

This WILL happen. No stopping it. To the ones who still doubt rather or not this project will come to fruition just look to the MU in it's different forms for evidence of Marvel's commitment. In comics the Inhumans dominate every major story arc this gen. The whole core of Civil War 2 is based around, yep, you guessed it. A Inhuman named Ulysses with the power to see future events before they happen. What's Marvels next big event? Inhumans vs X-Men. See a pattern. It's called grooming my friend. AoS Marvel's only basic cable comic book show is entirely focused on the Inhumans. Look at the current GotG and Avengers Assemble cartoons. Guess who's been heavily featured as of late? You already know. All of this focus on the Inhumans is for the sole purpose of grooming the GA and fans alike for marvels next big mega franchise(they intend anyway) the Inhumans.

It will be interesting to see if people find there dynamic entertaining. In a nutshell, think of Inhumans as a Game of Thrones story with superpowers. The residents of Attilan, the Inhumans’ hidden city, live in a kingdom far away from humanity. Ruled by the silent Black Bolt, a king whose voice can literally shatter mountains, the people aren’t so much superheroes as they are a civilization that just happens to be populated with fishmen, women who can control their own hair, and guys with hooves. This is clearly something that's never been done before. They live in somewhat of hierarchy you could say.

And they Inhumans are a very unique bunch. I think this will work in there favor giving people something interesting and fresh. Take this guy for instance:

Black Bolt

No Caption Provided

Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. Due to the fear of speaking while sleeping, Black Bolt practices a form of meditation, which may also help to enhance his abilities.

Oh, and that's Terrax by the way. A herald of Galactus who got taken down by one shot of Black Bolts voice.
Oh, and that's Terrax by the way. A herald of Galactus who got taken down by one shot of Black Bolts voice.

So how can you make a movie where the lead character doesn't speak a word? fortunately he has Medusa who is not only his woman but acts as a mouth piece as well. Interesting dynamic. i'm really looking forward to see how all this plays out on the big screen. Also this:

No Caption Provided

I'm expecting no less than the most epic love story ever told in a CBM. Yep. I said it. Those two have an amazing bond. I'll be pissed if it's just breezed over in the movie as nothing more than just another heroes girl friend. This is an opportunity to give a emotional depth that's typically not the norm and could set this franchise far away from the pack. If I can't feel it....

Karnak

Do yourself a favor...start reading this book now!!
Do yourself a favor...start reading this book now!!

Nothing short of the man himself. This guy is the Wolverine of the Inhumans. And by that I mean he's almost certainly going to be the fan favorite. The guy is just a stone cold beast. Far as miscellaneous powers go Karnak really doesn't have any outside of the heightened strength and endurance of the royal family. He's a proverb spitting work horse with more martial art skill than anyone. The one power he does have though...he has the ability to to see the flaw in everything. I cant wait to see how this is handled on the big screen. that and his insane fighting ability.

You can believe Marvel's gonna push forward with this with everything they've got. Inhumans gives Marvel Studios the opportunity to have their own mutants, a race who is ostracized and threatened for being different. Also, you can have entirely new characters whose powers don’t necessarily come from getting a hammer or wearing a suit of armor, rather just from how they were born. It’s having their cake and eating it too!

So I've got two question. Can it be done? Will they be the next big thing? And also how big do you think they will become? Could they even beat Avengers 1.5bil gross at the B.O. somewhere down the line?

This is easily my most anticipated film, period.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still have serious doubts we will ever actually see an Inhumans movie. It got pushed back because Feige isn't down with the idea after he got out from under Perlmutter's thumb who is the main one who was pushing for it. So don't hold your breath for an Inhumans movie any time soon.

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: I don't have any doubts. Every single project Marvel announced eventually got made.

I think people are reading to much into Marvel/Disney's decision to push the film back. It was mostly due to Disney fast tracking Indiana Jones reboot to around the same date Inhumans had. Disney REALLY wants to get that project off the ground. all there doing is changing the date and some how people interpreted that as doom and gloom. If a film getting a release date change means doom than we'd almost never get a new comic book movie cuz this almost happens to all of them at some point or another.

Lawz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last I heard Inhumans got shelved.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the big marvel villains belong to FOX. I think they'll reboot after thanos

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

You do understand Fiege doesn't want this film. And do you understand why doesn't want it? The TV show Agents of Shield has already convoluted the Inhuman story line. As much as I enjoy Agent of Shield, it too little to late and unless the movies are going to take the big leap of really including the characters from the tv show(which I strongly doubt they will) then this movie isn't happening.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell you can't even do the most interesting Inhuman storylines because of FOX...

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Asgaard

For now K. Feige already gave the Inhumans back to Isaac Perlmutter (Marvel TV)...

Up until now, Agents of SHIELD has been limited in what they could do with their Inhumans storyline. The show introduced the extraterrestrial descendants following an arc that left the agents aware of the Kree. Shortly afterwards, the world found itself threatened by mass terrigenesis, the process which turns Kree descendants into Inhumans. The foiled threat left Skye/Daisy Johnson imbued with seismic powers, but there are hundreds of other Inhumans just waiting to be seen. And, since Marvel Studios has now dropped their once-planned Inhumans film from their release schedule, executive producer Jed Whedon says Agents of SHIELD has more room to expand its Inhuman lore.

“We do have a little more freedom,” he said. “We’ve told a couple of seasons of stories but now we do have some more freedom. So when we return to focusing on Inhumans, we’ll be able to do a little bit more.” link

When announced no one knew for sure how disconnected Marvel Studios would be from the rest of marvel, but with time its easy to see that Marvel Studios is no longer in the same dimension... There could be an Inhumans movie one day but not in the foreseeable future if so they would shifted it to one of this release dates announced last year...

May 1: Untitled Marvel Studios film (Mcu)

July 10: Untitled Marvel Studios film (Mcu)

November 6: Untitled Marvel Studios film (Mcu)

And Feige saying the movie still will be produced has the same weight that the possible Black Widow movie has, and that is not much, he knows how the comic book bubble works and doesn't want to upset anyone, so he just doesn't close the doors definitely...

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the big marvel villains belong to FOX. I think they'll reboot after thanos

They will not reboot without a GotG trilogy or cut Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel story line continuity with just one movie...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mickey-mouse

@DammeFavour: Fiege already said they aren't rebooting right after Thanos. They are going into phase 4. Marvel isn't gonna reboot for a good while...and maybe never..

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demfeettho: Except people inside say Feige never wanted to do an Inhumans movie and it was being forced on him by Perlmutter and then the first thing he does after Disney made the mcu separate from Marvel is push Inhumans back while saying they weren't sure when it would come out. Which is a nice way of letting Perlmutter think it is still in the works while having no real plans to make it. I mean it might end up getting made but when Kevin Feige isn't on board with it then there is a good chance it will just linger until he says otherwise. Disney already bent over backwards to make him happy and keep the golden goose pumping out the eggs so if he says no its not going to happen.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God no. I love the Inhumans but they work better as a neutral and enigmatic party who occasionally is involved in big matters

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard:

For now K. Feige already gave the Inhumans back to Isaac Perlmutter (Marvel TV)...

Up until now, Agents of SHIELD has been limited in what they could do with their Inhumans storyline. The show introduced the extraterrestrial descendants following an arc that left the agents aware of the Kree. Shortly afterwards, the world found itself threatened by mass terrigenesis, the process which turns Kree descendants into Inhumans. The foiled threat left Skye/Daisy Johnson imbued with seismic powers, but there are hundreds of other Inhumans just waiting to be seen. And, since Marvel Studios has now dropped their once-plannedInhumans film from their release schedule, executive producer Jed Whedon says Agents of SHIELD has more room to expand its Inhuman lore.

“We do have a little more freedom,” he said. “We’ve told a couple of seasons of stories but now we do have some more freedom. So when we return to focusing on Inhumans, we’ll be able to do a little bit more.”

I don't think it's Feige completely giving them back. To me it's pretty simple. With the movie getting pushed back it gives AoS more time to use them is all. Once The Inhumans are officially introduced in the MCU you can bet AoS or any other Marvel TV show won't be able to use them at all. so this gives them more freedom temporarily.

And Jed W. said they have "a little more freedom" than he says "we’ll be able to do a little bit more.” So it's clear Marvel is still holding on to them.

"2020

November 6: Untitled Marvel Studios film (Mcu)

And Feige saying the movie still will be produced has the same weight that the possible Black Widow movie has, and that is not much, he knows how the comic book bubble works and doesn't want to upset anyone, so he just doesn't close the doors definitely..."

it's not that easy. ALL Marvel films after that point will have to be changed around now to make room for the changes. This isn't the first time this has happened at Marvel.

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DemFeetTho

@lukehero said:

You do understand Fiege doesn't want this film. And do you understand why doesn't want it? The TV show Agents of Shield has already convoluted the Inhuman story line. As much as I enjoy Agent of Shield, it too little to late and unless the movies are going to take the big leap of really including the characters from the tv show(which I strongly doubt they will) then this movie isn't happening.

@spambot said:

@demfeettho: Except people inside say Feige never wanted to do an Inhumans movie and it was being forced on him by Perlmutter and then the first thing he does after Disney made the mcu separate from Marvel is push Inhumans back while saying they weren't sure when it would come out. Which is a nice way of letting Perlmutter think it is still in the works while having no real plans to make it. I mean it might end up getting made but when Kevin Feige isn't on board with it then there is a good chance it will just linger until he says otherwise. Disney already bent over backwards to make him happy and keep the golden goose pumping out the eggs so if he says no its not going to happen.

Feige already debunked those rumors. This was his official statement:

"Since we made our initial phase three announcement, we added Spider-Man, which was a big joyous coup for us. We added Ant-Man and the Wasp, which was a big fun continuation of that story for us. Walt Disney Company has announced an Indiana Jones film for right around that same time. So I think it(Inhumans) will shuffle off the current date that it’s on right now. How far down it shuffles, I’m not sure yet."

I don;t understand how that is not simple. A lot has changed since the first announcement. It's not rocket science.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Spambot

@demfeettho: That statement in itself does not debunk anything. I mean I'm sorry if you are really looking forward to an Inhumans movie but that hardly means one is coming out any time soon. I mean seriously, an Indiana Jones movie coming out in the same year is the reason Inhumans has to be pushed back indefinitely? That's pretty weak.

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@demfeettho: That statement it itself does not debunk anything. I mean I'm sorry if you are really looking forward to an Inhumans movie but that hardly means one is coming out any time soon.

well, agree to disagree. For me what Feige said makes perfect sense. Squeezing that much new stuff in causes EVERYTHING to change around. No biggie.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Asgaard

@demfeettho:

it's not that easy. ALL Marvel films after that point will have to be changed around now to make room for the changes. This isn't the first time this has happened at Marvel.

Feige quietly remove it from Marvel Studios release schedule, and since then only was very vague regarding this project (unlike any other future planned project), knowing Feige planning and that the are 3 untitled release dates announced last October after he break free from the rest of Marvel, i don't see an Inhumans movie in the foreseeable future...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mickey-mouse

@demfeettho: That's PR. It's a fact that he canceled the movie, that Perlmutter pushed this project. Fiege asked to be moved out from under Perl and he has. Everything we said were facts. His PR spin is him doing his job. When the next round of Marvel movies gets dates(probably after Thor Rangnork) I bet you will still don't get a real date for Inhumans.

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DemFeetTho

@asgaard said:

@demfeettho:

Feige quietly remove it from Marvel Studios release schedule, and since then only was very vague regarding this project (unlike any other future planned project), knowing Feige planning and that the are 3 untitled release dates announced last October after he break free from the rest of Marvel, i don't see an Inhumans movie in the foreseeable future...

@lukehero said:

@demfeettho: That's PR. It's a fact that he canceled the movie, that Perlmutter pushed this project. Fiege asked to be moved out from under Perl and he has. Everything we said were facts. His PR spin is him doing his job. When the next round of Marvel movies gets dates(probably after Thor Rangnork) I bet you will still don't get a real date for Inhumans.

C'mon, man. Are you guys gonna really make me spell everything out. Just think about it a minute.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demfeettho:

While talking to MCU chief Kevin Feige for Captain America: Civil War, I took the opportunity to seek some clarity on the status of Inhumans, and while those cancellation rumors aren’t exactly on the mark, you shouldn’t expect Inhumans to arrive in 2019.

Here’s what Feige said,

Since we made our initial phase three announcement, we added Spider-Man, which was a big joyous coup for us. We added Ant-Man and the Wasp, which was a big fun continuation of that story for us. Walt Disney Company has announced an Indiana Jones film for right around that same time. So I think it will shuffle off the current date that it’s on right now. How far down it shuffles, I’m not sure yet.

But it’s not a matter of “they’re already doing that on TV, we’re not doing it?”

No, It’s a question of when.

While that certainly sounds like confirmation that Inhumans is still on the agenda, it’s a very noncomittal answer as to when the film might arrive. link

DEADLINE: You’ve got a bunch of characters in this movie from Falcon and War Machine and Black Widow and Hawkeye, who have so far guest starred in movies with another characters title above the fold. Is there one destined to get a solo movie down the line?

FEIGE: We’ve announced the next nine movies, 10 counting Civil War, through the end of 2019. Where we go beyond that are ongoing discussions that we’ll focus on in the next few years because we have a lot to do before then. Of the characters that you’ve just mentioned I would say certainly the one creatively and emotionally that we are most committing to doing is Black Widow.

DEADLINE: Why?

FEIGE: We think she’s an amazing character. We think Scarlett Johansson’s portrayal of her is amazing. She’s a lead Avenger and has amazing stories in her own right to tell that we think would be fun to turn into a stand-alone franchise. link

Feige is one of the best in the business, and some of his answers are purposely ambiguous, again he knows comic book fans (that hype ALL his movies) reactions very well... Why would we want to lose some new Inhumans fans from comics or AoS or Black Widow fans if he can keep them on board and dreaming?

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DemFeetTho

@asgaard said:

@demfeettho:

While talking to MCU chief Kevin Feige for Captain America: Civil War, I took the opportunity to seek some clarity on the status of Inhumans, and while those cancellation rumors aren’t exactly on the mark, you shouldn’t expect Inhumans to arrive in 2019.

Here’s what Feige said,

Since we made our initial phase three announcement, we added Spider-Man, which was a big joyous coup for us. We added Ant-Man and the Wasp, which was a big fun continuation of that story for us. Walt Disney Company has announced an Indiana Jones film for right around that same time. So I think it will shuffle off the current date that it’s on right now. How far down it shuffles, I’m not sure yet.

But it’s not a matter of “they’re already doing that on TV, we’re not doing it?”

While that certainly sounds like confirmation that Inhumans is still on the agenda, it’s a very noncomittal answer as to when the film might arrive. link

DEADLINE: You’ve got a bunch of characters in this movie from Falcon and War Machine and Black Widow and Hawkeye, who have so far guest starred in movies with another characters title above the fold. Is there one destined to get a solo movie down the line?

FEIGE: We’ve announced the next nine movies, 10 counting Civil War, through the end of 2019. Where we go beyond that are ongoing discussions that we’ll focus on in the next few years because we have a lot to do before then. Of the characters that you’ve just mentioned I would say certainly the one creatively and emotionally that we are most committing to doing is Black Widow.

FEIGE: We think she’s an amazing character. We think Scarlett Johansson’s portrayal of her is amazing. She’s a lead Avenger and has amazing stories in her own right to tell that we think would be fun to turn into a stand-alone franchise. link

Feige is one of the best in the business, and some of his answers are purposely ambiguous, again he knows comic book fans (that hype ALL his movies) reactions very well... Why would we want to lose some new Inhumans fans from comics or AoS or Black Widow fans if he can keep them on board and dreaming?

I don't understand how this proves anything. could you please enlighten me.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Asgaard

@demfeettho said:

@asgaard said:

@demfeettho:

Here’s what Feige said,

I don't understand how this proves anything. could you please enlighten me.

Exactly! Doesn't prove anything because it is ambiguous, that is the problem that i was trying to show you... You can not use that Feige statement as proof to support any of your claims in this Thread... The fact is that this movie was removed from the Mcu release schedule indefinitely...

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see the InHumans fronting the Phase 4 (or whatever the have planned after Avengers 3 & 4) movement. But that said, MARVEL Studios knows how to take lessor known/popular characters and turn them into household names ....and the InHumans are something they could invest in on the big screen if they can't get the Muties from FOX, or at the very least play ball with FOX like they are with SONY.

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DemFeetTho

@asgaard:

"Feige is one of the best in the business, and some of his answers are purposely ambiguous, again he knows comic book fans (that hype ALL his movies) reactions very well... Why would we want to lose some new Inhumans fans from comics or AoS or Black Widow fans if he can keep them on board and dreaming?"

This doesn't make sense to me. Marvel puts out three movies a year now, right. When's he gonna announce the movie that's taking its place? Feige knows he would have to eventually so there's no point in lying about it. because he knows if he puts another movie in the inhuman's slot we'll all know it's gone no matter what he says. Or if it's not in phase four. After that nobody would believe a Inhumans movie is coming out.

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has the potential character wise imo, but I doubt it.

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DemFeetTho

@asgaard: it's in phase 4. Feige can't tell us exactly when it's coming out because the next phases announcements can't be revealed untill the proper time. They'll wait till later into phase three before they announce it. All Feige can say right now is exactly what he's been saying. "So I think it(Inhumans) will shuffle off the current date that it’s on right now. How far down it shuffles, I’m not sure yet." He can't say, yet.

"When announced no one knew for sure how disconnected Marvel Studios would be from the rest of marvel, but with time its easy to see that Marvel Studios is no longer in the same dimension... There could be an Inhumans movie one day but not in the foreseeable future if so they would shifted it to one of this release dates announced last year...

November 6: Untitled Marvel Studios film (Mcu)"

The answer to your question is Feige can't announce it if it's one of those dates cuz those are phase 4. He's just gonna keep saying it's coming but he doesn't know when until it's time to talk about phase 4.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd be fine if we never got an Inhumans movie.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm excited to see Black Bolt on the big screen. And to see jaws drop when he has to flex his voice box.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inhumans has already been scrapped and Feige never really wanted to do it in the first place.

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inhumans has already been scrapped and Feige never really wanted to do it in the first place.

link?

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While a (good) movie can and does make heroes more popular, it won't have staying power if the comic isn't good and/or popular enough once the lift, the movie has generated, is gone. So far the Inhuman books haven't really delivered.

Note that a good comic doesn't equal popular. GOTG v2 is a good example of this. Great story, good characters, nice art but the general comic reader wasn't interested -make a movie and suddenly everyone's a fan.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demfeettho:

This doesn't make sense to me. Marvel puts out three movies a year now, right. When's he gonna announce the movie that's taking its place?

Maybe in 2019 they only will release 2 movies like in 2016 (Captain Marvel in March & Avengers in May)... Since Disney doesn't want to release another movie in July to not "cannibalize" Indiana Jones 5, the other typical Mcu release date in November is taken by and Untitled Wb/Dc film (Dceu)...

Feige knows he would have to eventually so there's no point in lying about it. because he knows if he puts another movie in the inhuman's slot we'll all know it's gone no matter what he says. Or if it's not in phase four. After that nobody would believe a Inhumans movie is coming out.

I believe that the July 12, 2019 release date is no longer an option for Marvel Studios, so Feige will never put anything in the previous Inhumans release date...

The answer to your question is Feige can't announce it if it's one of those dates cuz those are phase 4. He's just gonna keep saying it's coming but he doesn't know when until it's time to talk about phase 4.

Yet he or anyone else from Marvel Studios could hint that one of the 2020 release dates that were announced last year could be the Inhumans since that would make sense according to the previous plans and also would prevent the current speculation... But he doesn't go beyond the one day will happen...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Inhumans will never dominate anything.

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Asgaard:

"But he doesn't go beyond the one day will happen"

And he won't. If it has fallen into phase four it's off limits until later into phase 3 when it's time for the official announcements. That's the way it's always been with Marvel.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Thought they weren't doing this now?

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know how they're handling this in AoS, but if the inhumans come to fruition on the big screen it'd suck that there aren't mutants don't exist in the MCU, it'd be boss to see Mutants and Inhumans at odds w/ each other.

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will it beat JL?

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or BvS?

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Penguin-Dust

I hope not, I've never liked the Inhumans much. I would be open to them appearing in the cinematic wing of the MCU if Disney/Marvel was able to get the Fantastic Four back, however. I believe they work best alongside FF. In most of the stories I've read involving the royal court, they come across as arrogant a-holes. Except for Lockjaw. He's cool.

DevilFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see this happening.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Inhumans has been put on the backburner, if not shelved completely by Feige and Marvel Studios outside of the dabbling done by Agents of SHIELD on TV. The reason why the Inhumans are showing up and being fronted by Marvel practically against the fan's interest is because of Isaac Perlmutter, who was the executive that pushed for an Inhumans movie the most, not Feige. I don't really see many fans of the Inhumans on CV especially amongst the disgruntled X-Men fanbase for the Inhumans figuratively and literally poisoning the X-Men franchise.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sinikettu

Inhumans could be a great movie, you never know. I mean as I earleir mentioned: they made GOTG work really well and in my opinion that was no meager feat.

It really depends on the script and director. The more obscure or 'out there' the concept and characters are the more the film must depend on its script and director to carry and deliver, for the general audience 'to buy it' and make the film a success. As of right now, I'd say it to be a fifty/fifty chance for a movie to bomb or become a runaway success.