Im New to Guardians of the Galaxy....

KingSolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingSolomon

So i have been reading comics for awhile but as far as marvel goes I sort of have avoided they're galactic stories, but i sort of want to know whats going down

with guardians of the galaxy when it comes out so is there a good start point or integral stories that I should read for this team.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

Marvel Cosmic was actually very good. Don't worry so much about what was before because it's going to be quite different from before.  Right now is the perfect time to get into it because of all the changes/

TwistedGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TwistedGamer

I'd start at Annihilation Book 1, it where I started. The marvel cosmic is my absolute favorite. http://www.amazon.com/Annihilation-Book-1-Bk/dp/B005M48Y3O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid;=1350371633&sr;=8-1&keywords;=annihilation+book+1 You can also find it cheap on eBay Or you can wait until next year for Gotg and Nova

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Dernman said:
Marvel Cosmic was actually very good. Don't worry so much about what was before because it's going to be quite different from before.  Right now is the perfect time to get into it because of all the changes/
I agree with Dernman. I think you could jump into just as the new volume starts and not feel like you've missed much. Every volume seems to be ALOT different from the last.
KingSolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KingSolomon

Thanks Ill probably order the book here soon, ill start in marvel cosmic and work my way around. Thanks for the suggestions :D

Is marvel cosmic the name of the title or just the current name of all cosmic related comics?