If the FF members each got a book what would it be about?

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Exactly as the title says, if each member of the Fantastic four got a solo: What would you make it about???

Mine:

Johnny: He could team up with Iceman, the current one since I think it would be better if another writer apart from Bendis got thier hands on writing Iceman...

Ben:... Same as Torch I guess, maybe we can go back to his days in the Yancy Street Gang...

Sue: This is tough one, I really can't think of anything interesting that would happen to Sue that would be enough to have her support her own comic book, UNLESS she joins SHIELD in the present, as shown in New Avenegrs 35

Reed: Absolutely no clue what so ever...

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Reed could be named head of the United Nations crack science team and develop stories around that theme.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Would a Ben Grimm series where he's on a solo quest to get a cure for being permanently The Thing work? Maybe with some team-ups along the way?

Or has that been explored before?

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

The Thing had his own series once-upon-a-time. I didn't read them all, but a lot of it was about his angst/self-loathing over being The Thing and a lot of bad memories from his pre-Thing existence.

If this happens, I think Sue could be very interesting. I like how Waid explored how varied her power can be. Hers could be a really cosmic book, as of course, could Reed's.

Johnny's could actually be kind of comedic..lots of parties, hanging with Spidey...you know..have some fun.