If Darth Maul was transported to the Marvel comics universe, would he be considered a Mutant? Inhuman? Something else?

JasonV80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If he showed up and they had no knowledge of him, which category would he fall under?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

metahumna duhh

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

enhanced with an unknown source of power.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien seems a safe guess to be honest. I suppose Mutant would be a good pick otherwise.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There are aliens in Marvel, so why wouldn't they quickly think he's just an alien or monster? Most mutants or inhumans actually look human.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A mutant, morlock maybe but once he says I'm not from earth they'd say he's an alien

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He'd be an Alien. Lol

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's an alien...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9 dernman  Online

Alien obviously,

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Marc_55

Well, seeing as he's an alien...

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Keenko

He'd be something else. Not every character has to fall in one of those categories.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.....alien lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

#FIRSTONETODOIT

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Alien/exotic technologies user

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your not inhuman unless you were born inhuman and he wasn't. So he wouldn't be inhuman. Your not a mutant unless you have the X-gene so no he wouldn't be a mutant.

He's an Alien at best.

What about Terrigenesis??

On Topic: He would be an Alien, his powers and gear could be the norm for his race for the Marvelites since he would be the only one they've met.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@rukelnikovftw: Terriginesis typically doesn't work on anyone that's not Inhuman. Atleast not naturally forming cocoons and stuff.

Oh I get it, you mean they are inhuman even if they don't have powers yet, right?

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine the logs in Shield would go something like this

Name: Darth Maul

Species: Extraterrestrial (Species Unknown)

Threat Level: (Redacted)

Base of Operations: Unknown

Affiliations: "Sith"

Height: 1.75 Meters

Weight: Unknown

Skin Color: Red with Black Markings.

Eyes: Yellow and Red

Hair: None

Darth Maul is a bipedal extraterrestrial species of alien with black and red skin, the coloring forms various shapes and designs across his skin, most of which is formed into corners and angles. It is not believed that these markings should be attributed to tribal makeup as he it is not shown to be smudged, discolored, or anything of the sort, although they may be tattoos of some kind. He also possesses ten horns of varying length (between one and three centimeters) upon his head, ordered in a vaguely circular shape around the top of his forehead, the sides of his head, and the back of his head, all slightly curved towards the center where a finale spike sits above what would be considered on humans to be the 'soft spot'. He possesses no hair upon his head or body, with yellow irises and humanoid black pupils. His body shape indicates him to be a male of his appropriate species.

Darth Maul possesses the ability to harness a spiritual energy that flows through all things. Using this, he is capable of enhancing his body far beyond the normal means, just as a traditional user of Chi. He has displayed the following capabilities.

• Precognition
  • Enhanced Strength
    • Leaping
    • Lifting
    • Pushing
    • Striking
  • Enhanced Speed
    • Reflexes
    • Running
  • Enhanced Durability
  • Enhanced Regeneration

However unlike traditional users of spiritual energy, he is capable of utilizing the spiritual energy in other objects as well, achieving abilities such as.

• Telekinesis
  • Telepathy

He may display other potential abilities at any given time

He also has possession of a powerful weapon, utilizing a metallic hilt that produced a long, cylindrical, red blade created of what scientists have deduced to be a hardlight construct. However unlike most hardlight constructs it has been heated to incredible temperatures, allowing it to slice through most known metals like butter. It, however, appears to be unable to cut through Adamantium or the material within Captain America's Shield. Further testing on Vibranium, the Asgardian Uru, and the Olympian Adamantine Required.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: Yes there inhuman without the terrigenesis. Inhumans are kind of like evolved humans. There humans an Alien race called the Kree experimented on, atleast the ones on are Earth are. There's Inhumans in space who were also experimented on.

Asking if Darth Maul is Inhuman would be like asking if he was Atlantean. All the terrigensis does is push an Inhuman into their true form.

okok i was going by AoS, i knew most of that, but i didn0t cross me at first that you were referring to them as inhumans even before the change

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the poster means in terms of power.

Alien wouldn't suit because the abilities aren't inherent to his race like a Kryptonians.

If you take the force as a product of metaclorians then he would be a mutant. The X-Gene is not a hard defining trait for X-Status, they have aliens and even robots who are anomalies which is what the force is, a trait that can potentially show up in anyone.

If you take it as spiritual in nature then I am not entirely sure, I'm not really clear where that falls under when it comes to Marvel. They aren't big into that aspect although they do have Hell Lords, Heaven and souls so it does exist.