Hulk Vs Kratos (MightyRacoon) thoughts

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By matanui123

Has anybody seen the hulk vs kratos fight on Mightyracoon's youtube channel!? If so, what are your thoughts?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Good animation

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OneWithReason

I wanted Kratos to win..although in reality I don't think he would. So I say that the original conclusion was really due to fan vote.

This is why I feel Kratos COULD win against SAVAGE HULK.. (besides me being a die hard fan)

1: Hulk No matter How Strong he is, hes had trouble with much weaker opponents. Example.... Wolverine, and Spiderman.

-Yes, Wolverine only really last against the Hulk because of his Healing Factor and Adamantium, BUT! He has shown enough Speed to evade his blows. His Intelligence, Skill, Speed, and Weaponry (claws) actually do make him quite a challenge to the Hulk. He was introduced as A Weapon to Take down the Hulk! Why would it be so far fetched that Kratos, a person who can to some degree withstand the strength of beings Bigger than ANY mountain and hold up the Earth for centuries, NOT be capable of contending with Savage Hulk?

-Spiderman.. he's much weaker than Hulk but his Speed, Intelligence, and Equipment also make him a difficult and Vexing problem for Hulk. He even has the potential to defeat him. No I'm not saying Kratos is as fast as Spiderman, No.. But I'm saying he's faster than the Hulk. Kratos has some of the Same edges Spiderman and Wolverine would against Hulk and then some, so if these characters can AT LEAST CHALLENGE HIM Why can't Kratos?? He's a born killer, and a raised from birth Warrior who has stunning levels of Strength that are above Wolverine or Spiderman, has TONS of Weapons that make him quite versatile, has Superior Skill, Superior Intelligence and Tactical knowledge. Speaking of that, it takes me to point two.

2: Kratos Weapons(God of War 3)

Blades of Exile, Claws of Hades, Nemean Cestus, Nemesis Whips, Head of Helios, Bow of Apollo, Boots of Hermes, Golden Fleece, Icarus Wings, BLADE OF OLYMPUS. Come on.. that's a large amount of Weaponry especially when you consider what they're capable of doing, and how they could prove VERY useful in this fight.

-Icarus Wings..being able to make or keep distance from your opponent is a useful thing to have in combat. It keeps them off you, and could give you time to change the tide of the fight or even dictate the fight now that your opponent has to come to you. With The Wings, no matter how brief, no matter how temporary the flying capabilities are, Kratos could do just that as well as with the Boots of Hermes. They offer him a bit of Manueverabilty too. Hulk could catch Kratos though with his jumping to close the Gap but hey, I believe they could do A LITTLE something if used Tactically to help Kratos defend himself.

-Golden Fleece.. Gives Kratos the Edge in Invulnerability (RESISTANCE to damage) I think. The Fleece to me works a bit like a lower level of Wonder Womans Sheild or Bracelets when she crosses them. The fleece puts this magical sheild around Kratos that makes MOST(not all) attacks null and Void. This could help Kratos sustain attacks from Hulk.. it wont be able to sheild him for all I don't think and I can see Kratos feeling the blows after awhile or being pushed back by Hulks blows.

-Boots of Hermes.. Improves Speed. They could greatly help him evade Hulk. Using them Tactically (Which Kratos could do being a high ranking Spartan General, Oldtime Soldier for the Gods, Oldtime GOD OF WAR lol) Kratos could get around Hulk and use his many weapons to help him defeat Hulk.

-Head of Helios.. Easy, use it to Blind Hulk. Kratos could Spam attack with it. Kratos already having the Superior Speed, Skill, AND Intelligence buys him alot of time to figure out how to take Hulk down.

-Bow of Apollo.. This weapon honestly MAY be a non-factor. I'm not sure if Hulks level of Durability and Invulnerability (RESISTANCE to damage) would keep the arrows from peircing through. If they cant peirce him, then I imagine that AT LEAST they would be a great annoyance to Hulk. I can see them being more deadly than High Caliber bullets. If they can (Which I believe they could) then Hulk is In even more trouble, because now Kratos has the Energy Projection/Range edge, meaning Kratos can fight from afar and learn his opponent before he ever has to take a hit or land a blow. I believe the arrows can peirce him because, although slightyly, Ive seen Black Panther Scratch Hulk before, and Deadpools Swords have stabbed him. All of Kratos Weapons are powerful enough to peirce and Stab beings of high power levels and he's shown a good level of Strength to put some power behind his strikes to AT LEAST Draw blood. (It's hard to know what level the Gods of GOW are at but we know they are no where near Sky Father Level, or Galactus Level, I would put weakest around Ares/Marvel level and the Highest around Wonder Woman/Thor level).

-Claws of Hades.. Have the potential to take Hulks soul (But I doubt that considering Kratos at low level has resisted his soul from being taken. It would be more effective when Hulk is Weakened) The Claws true Edge in this fight is its capability to Summon Souls, meaning Kratos does not have to fight the battle Alone. That's GREATLY helpful. The souls he Summon may be temporary or may not do much Damage, BUT they offer the chance to distract Hulk, to Outnumber him, and now Hulk has multiple enemies coming at him. This could buy Kratos EVEN MORE time to create distance and figure out a way to cripple Hulk with his many weapons.

-Nemesis Whips.. Could do more disorienting and weakening Hulk. The magic behind them could apprehend or stagger Hulk No matter how brief; being able to slow down your opponent is Greatly helpful.

-Nemean Cestus.. Kratos to me is already a 100 Tonner and The Cestus Increases his striking power. He's a 100 tonner to me because The guy has Freaking prevented being crushed by Atlas and Cronos...they're freaking TITANS. They're bigger than ANY MOUNTAIN. If you don't believe that or even if you think that's not true, Cronos is able to Carry a Mountain on his back and has done so FOR CENTURIES. Atlas has held up THE EARTH lol. Even if he had help doing it, that's still a great range of Strength and Kratos smaller than their Fingernails was able to resist being crushed by them.. THAT'S INSANE LOL. I know I know.. you think it's crap when he's struggled to open doors and what not (Doors that no human could easily open I would presume, like some of the Doors that lead to Gods and their lairs. I imagine they would be pretty heavy. But thats more speculation than is necessary.) SO Id say he's AT LEAST 50, that's Ares or Drax Level. The Cestus I would say at least doubles his striking Power...so let's do the math 50 ×2= 100 lol. I think that's a legitimate level of Strength to AT LEAST CHALLENGE Savage Hulk or potentially Defeat him. 100 Ton level is Colossus, Namor, and Thing; all characters who have challenged Hulk and put up a Good fight. Even if Kratos was weaker than them, again I mention Spiderman has been able to stagger Hulk with his Blows. Why Can't Kratos??

-Blade Of Olympus... Really the Strongest Weapon, Able to literally one shot Titans. Kratos has not displayed the power Zeus has with the Blade BUT! It is no doubt powerful Enough to Stab Hulk. If No other Weapons of Kratos would work on Hulk, you gotta admit that AT LEAST this one will lol. I don't see it cutting off limbs.. but I see it capable of doing AT LEAST what Wolverines Claws could, and that's putting a major hurt on Hulk.

Now.. Even with ALL OF THAT, Kratos has NO WAY to Combat Hulks Healing Factor. If anything this and Hulks Strength, are THE MAIN things that makes Hulk an unstoppable force. There's NO DOUBT Hulk is Stronger and WAY more durable. His HF has allowed him to heal from his flesh being peeled off. Wolverine has Stabbed him in the Head, yet it only staggered/dazed him. I feel there's no way for Kratos to KILL Hulk.. BUT a KO? A Temporary Incapacitate? I think he's capable of At Least That. Killing is a far reach. I feel the Highest level Incarnation of Hulk Kratos could defeat is Savage Hulk, THAT'S IT. Anything Above is a no go.

That's my opinion.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos isn't beating Grey Hulk and people think he can win against Savage? Lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: Lol, those Kratos fanboys say that because he's killed the gods in God of War, when in reality those Gods are weak as shit and baby weight compared to Marvel powerhouses.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OneWithReason

Omg.. huh. I forgot where I was. I'm around people who can't be moved in their views. Allow me to be the reasonable one.. I'll keep an open mind.

If I'm wrong.. enlighten me please.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: Did you even try to keep an open mind? Try to see some good In my words? Try to understand my thoughts? Even if I am wrong.. Did you notice I said Kratos would lose?

So quick to say I was wrong. It's ok My Friend.. allow me to be the open minded one, something you were not. I'm wrong? Please, honestly, tell me where I was wrong. I would like to know your thoughts.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Revan-

@onewithreason: It's not about reason. Its about facts. And fact is Spider-Man and Wolverine have never, ever beaten the Hulk (Excluding PIS)

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HighAccuser

@revan2424: Well he killed him in a What If comic and OML

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OneWithReason

@ecstaticgrace:

I hate that Word on here.. I really hate it. Thank you btw.

Avatar image for marvelcomicfan6
MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason: Most of the arguments that I see for Kratos side is "of course he wins he's defeated gods!"

At least you had an argument. But ultimately Kratos isn't defeating hulk.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: I know but it's happened outside of main continuity.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: Yes.. and Fact is I never said Wolverine or Spiderman has beaten Hulk.. I said that they've CHALLENGED him.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Revan-

@onewithreason said:

@revan2424: Yes.. and Fact is I never said Wolverine or Spiderman has beaten Hulk.. I said that they've CHALLENGED him.

No Caption Provided

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OneWithReason

@revan2424: No matter how slight they have. That's fact. I feel that gives someone like Kratos wiggle room at a shot to AT LEAST do the same if not more. Nice gif btw lol

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason: I do agree that Kratos has a small shot. I was just disputing a couple of your claims.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OneWithReason

@marvelcomicfan6: Fans who do that fail to realize that the Gods of GOW are not the most powerful. They are in their Universe, but compared to Marvels Universe as well as DC they don't compare. Zeus in God of War would be the "Mini Me" of The Zeus in Marvel lol. Thanks btw.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OneWithReason

@revan2424: Cool, I'll take that.. Thank you. That's fine, at least we can agree Kratos would has A shot (although I feel it's more than small lol.) ?

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: Lol, those Kratos fanboys say that because he's killed the gods in God of War, when in reality those Gods are weak as shit and baby weight compared to Marvel powerhouses.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was cool

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's really my number one beef with Kratos fans. If killing gods makes you powerful then Sam and Dean Winchester could beat guys like Thor, Hulk, and such..See how silly that sounds? The gods in GOW aren't impressive as they don't really have many feats to justify their power, they're seen as powerful simply because they're gods.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew Kratos was gonna win. Have you read the comment section of that video lol.

Oh my god people were complaining "Why didn't Hulk go world breaker it's unfair" and all I could think was Do you really think Hulk can just burst into that form without reason? I mean this isn't death battle!!

Though this video made a ton of errors like forgetting about Hulk's healing factor

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: It really did.. it forgot about the Healing Factor, Kratos other Weapons, etc. I agree with the World Breaker comment, people always make it sound like he could just go into it Like Super Saiyan or something lol. At the end of the Day it was enjoyable to see Kratos Rampage on Hulk lol.

Deathbattle Would have had Hulk win and put more detail into the Characters powers and all.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason: death battle would have made the fight 3-7 minutes, give 15 minutes on powers and abilities, use every incantation of Hulk and ignored Kratos' god form, then say Hulk wins because blah blah blah world breaker blah blah blah

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@hypnos0929 said:

Though this video made a ton of errors like forgetting about Hulk's healing factor

That's because the battle wasn't based on research. The outcome of the battle was based on fan votes, so all the animator had to do was create an entertaining piece to fit the votes.#

Hulk doesn't need WB mode to beat Kratos' god form.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason:

people always make it sound like he could just go into it Like Super Saiyan or something lol.

..... He can.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

WB Hulk has only appeared in comics Twice.. both times it was under extreme cases. Not once has he purposely gone into WBHulk.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 juiceboks  Moderator

@onewithreason: Hulk's gone WBH at least three times and all but the first were on purpose. The first time was the only accident, but even then he was holding back his anger. Pak made it very clear that he could go straight from Banner to WBH whenever he wanted.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason: Hulk's gone WBH at least three times and all but the first were on purpose. The first time was the only accident, but even then he was holding back his anger. Pak made it very clear that he could go straight from Banner to WBH whenever he wanted.

Beat me to it. Yeah, what juice said. Hulk can indeed go WBH anytime he wants... like a Super Saiyan.. :)

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: Hmmm I must've missed something. I need proof of this. Scans? I have paper backs of the first 2 times, I know nothing of the Third.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

WB Hulk has only appeared in comics Twice.. both times it was under extreme cases. Not once has he purposely gone into WBHulk.

ugh....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And again in Vegas

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And the original Planet Hulk.

Everytime he did it on his own volition.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: I think they did research but left out stuff because it's a fan vote. If they did leave it in they could argue that his weapons temporarily delay healing factors but that'd just piss people off more

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: Thanks the First scans I didn't know about.

The second ones pertaining to Vegas I've seen, and the dialogue shows to me it was involuntary. "You have to control it Bruce, Please" "You're turning into World Breaker" I don't think any of this would be said If it was purposefully. Why would he need to control it if he purposely went into it? Purposely doing something means you have control lol.. The dialogue shows he didn't. At least to me. "You're going into WorldBreaker".. this here again tells me that it's not intentional. It's like they were trying to calm him down before he went that far.. but they failed.

The scans above actually do show or indicate it was all intentional though, so I'll concede. I was just highlighting why I thought it wasn't or why it can be implied Hulk doesn't have control of WB. Thanks again for showing me that

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: Thanks the First scans I didn't know about.

The second ones pertaining to Vegas I've seen, and the dialogue shows to me it was involuntary. "You have to control it Bruce, Please" "You're turning into World Breaker" I don't think any of this would be said If it was purposefully. Why would he need to control it if he purposely went into it? Purposely doing something means you have control lol.. The dialogue shows he didn't. At least to me. "You're going into WorldBreaker".. this here again tells me that it's not intentional. It's like they were trying to calm him down before he went that far.. but they failed.

The scans above actually do show or indicate it was all intentional though, so I'll concede. I was just highlighting why I thought it wasn't or why it can be implied Hulk doesn't have control of WB. Thanks again for showing me that

Because Hulk going into WB and emitting that much gamma bursts and power can casually busts planets. Of course Amadeus wants Hulk to control it, lest the world they reside on gets destroyed in the process.

Its very intentional its just damaging to all life on the planet.

BJParks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason, @nerevarine_11 Good posts all around, especially the Kratos breakdown.

But, when we talk about control, are we talking about capability or normality? Because normally, (I think) Bruce is the only thing that keeps Hulk in check when he gets angry, so normally, Hulk can't go WBH. But, capability-wise, if we were to assume that Bruce were incapacitated somehow or agreed with Hulk or something, than maybe Hulk can go WBH whenever he likes?