How strong/weak is Sentry compared to Superman?

Zerdn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zerdn

Sentry is the typical strong guy who can fly (even in the vacuum of spess) and wears a cape. But how powerful is he compared to Superman?

I don't feel like reading his comics so I would like a summary? What are his strength/speed/endurance feats?

Does he have anything like heat vision? What are his weaknesses? Or is he like Kent that basically tanks shit forever unless it's convenient-plot-device-rock, or red stars (which he seems to survive fine anyway in several occasions) ?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker...but there is one viner who shall not be named that will insist he's a universal+ reality warper....let us hope he is in slumber

Zerdn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker...but there is one viner who shall not be named that will insist he's a universal+ reality warper....let us hope he is in slumber

Yes, I'd generally assume him to be weaker. I just read that he even lost to Iron Man 1v1 at one time, just lol.

But what about his specifics, can he move planets like Kent can? Cross galaxies in minutes? Survive atomic bomb blasts?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zerdn said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Yes, I'd generally assume him to be weaker. I just read that he even lost to Iron Man 1v1 at one time, just lol.

But what about his specifics, can he move planets like Kent can? Cross galaxies in minutes? Survive atomic bomb blasts?

Yeah, IDK, I recall seeing one scan that may put him on planetary level but he may have been in a miniature universe. I don't really remember fully. But, besides that, Superman still has the better feats.

However, DS Sentry is a lot more impressive and given how he handled Thor, it's safe to say he's stronger than Superman.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zerdn: He's above Superman. He pretty much survived being disintegrated then beat the Molecule Man

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's well above Superman. Can't die and can reality warp.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's a multiversal reality warper.

The time he struggled to lift a simple helicarrier was PIS

Zerdn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@zerdn: He's above Superman. He pretty much survived being disintegrated then beat the Molecule Man

Then how does he lose to freaking Iron Man?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zerdn: He's agoraphobic so if he doesn't feel too confident his power level weakens considerably

Zerdn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@zerdn: He's agoraphobic so if he doesn't feel too confident his power level weakens considerably

Ah, another Beyonder character. Can be as strong as he wants to be depending on his mood or state of mind.

Good writing.

Alright, ty for the tip.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont like comparing the two because they both have so much in their corners. In the long run I say Supes is stronger and faster.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zerdn said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Not at all. Calling him galaxy level or above is nothing but fans ignoring common sense and hyping like there's no tomorrow, but that doesn't mean he's as weak as superman.

When he was fighting genis-vell, both of them had enough output to destroy worlds, that's a league ahead of clark's.

While fighting collective, their clash actually shattered the moon they were fighting close to - which is against a league ahead of clark's. He physically overpowered terrax with one swing, someone who can split planets with a swing..

Besides that, he's also an immensely powerful (at least planet level) telepath, plus molecule and energy manipulator...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you not know what you have done? He will awaken from his slumber and he will strike.

Your post made me

No Caption Provided

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we are taling about full power superman , sentry cant beat him but maybe superman if he's been deprived of a lot of sunlight

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's a multiplanet level guy.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's actually multiversal.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Sentry is more powerful than Superman. Overall.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zerdn: He's about as strong to Superman as the Hulk is to Doomsday. See the thing with DC Heroes is the fact that stamina doesn't seem to exist no-one seems to get KO'd rather than you fight until you die. With Marvel Stamina plays a very big part because when Sentry fought Hulk they both ran each other to the point of complete exhaustion where neither of them could fight any more and both collapsed (after dealing an absolute ton of damage to the planet they were fighting on).

Basically to put it simply I think Supes would feel the effects of Sentry's attacks but his stamina levels are so damn high he fought Doomsday for a full day before they both died and I don't see the same level of Stamina in The Sentry.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

superman > sentry in physical stats

sentry > superman in overall power

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can carry multiple planets like nothing, Sentry in the other hand, had trouble lifting the helicarrier i think...

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Sentry has different powers than Superman.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zerdn said:
@kgb725 said:

Then how does he lose to freaking Iron Man?

Everyone jobs sometimes.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Superman is an ant compared to The Sentry.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This cannot end well.

Anyway, Superman is stronger and better in everywway. *Runs away at the speed of light*