Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Clark_EL

Really I have two questions.

1. How many Green Lanterns could he take on?

2. And how many white martians can he take on?

No Caption Provided
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Definitely more powerful than a locomotive.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Clark_EL

@InnerVenom123: Do you have the answer to either of my two questions?

By the way thanks for making me laugh today.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Clark_EL: Green Lanterns? I'd say a dozen, at least. You have to remember, originally Doomsday was shown to have greater combat speed/reaction time than Superman who is generally shown as being second to none in these areas other than the speedsters. So unless Doomsday is battling Lantern's which already possess superhuman speed like Sodom Yat, the lanterns are going to be in trouble.

White martians are considerably tougher, displaying all the powers of Martian Manhunter with strength and speed comparable to kryptonians. I'd say 3, maybe four tops.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Timandm

Well... The answer will change depending on who you talk to... If you talk to a Doomsday Fanboy, well... the answer will be something like:

DOOMSDAY SMASHES THE ENTIRE F*$&$NG GREEN LANTER CORP! AND USES THE RED LANTERN CORP TO BEAT THEM TO DEATH WITH. THEN HE KILLS THE ALL THE LANTERN CORP FOR DESERT!!! AFTER THAT, HE KILLS DEATH ITSELF!!!!!

(This would be followed by cheering and applause)

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Malevolent1

@Clark_EL said:

Really I have two questions.

1. How many Green Lanterns could he take on?

2. And how many white martians can he take on?

No Caption Provided

1) Probably a few. He has adapted to deal with the likes of Superman among many others. I don't think a few to begin with is a stretch for this guy.

2) White Martians have been elevated on the Battle forums to higher than they probably should be. Many make them equal to J'onn J'onzz, which is crap. They are tough, just not THAT tough. He can probably take on as many white martians as he could green lanterns.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Squalleon

@Clark_EL: immortal killing machine who adapts to its opponent he cant be killed the same way twice!

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Clark_EL

@Squalleon said:

@Clark_EL: immortal killing machine who adapts to its opponent he cant be killed the same

@Timandm said:

Well... The answer will change depending on who you talk to... If you talk to a Doomsday Fanboy, well... the answer will be something like:

DOOMSDAY SMASHES THE ENTIRE F*$&$NG GREEN LANTER CORP! AND USES THE RED LANTERN CORP TO BEAT THEM TO DEATH WITH. THEN HE KILLS THE ALL THE LANTERN CORP FOR DESERT!!! AFTER THAT, HE KILLS DEATH ITSELF!!!!!

(This would be followed by cheering and applause)

LOL, yeah I've meet those people.
Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Charetter115

1) Depends, if he tries to take on Ion or something first, 0, if he goes for the weakest and works his way up, at least 30.

2) No more than 5.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Clark_EL

@Charetter115 said:

1) Depends, if he tries to take on Ion or something first, 0, if he goes for the weakest and works his way up, at least 30.

2) No more than 5.

Oh I meant your regular cannon fodder green lanterns.

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

As awesome of a story as Death of Superman is, something about it bothered me, the way Doomsday went around shaming hero after hero.. I don't know, I think... the writers might've given Doomsday a little too much power for his own good (and theirs). Cant really explain it. One thing's for sure, itll be hard for writers to ever be able to top Doomsday, no matter what the threat may be.