how do you prefer spiderman

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll how do you prefer spiderman (16 votes)

street level superhero 81%
low level avenger 19%

he has been written in difrent ways but back in his roots before he was an avenger he was one of the best and greatest street level superheroes in comics but now he is nothing in comparison to thor, blue marvel or hyperion or maybe even iron man

• 
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never was street level. He's always been a mid-tier character.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@mysticmedivh: The list is outdated and based upon strength not overall power level. Captain Britain is in the same strength class as Beast. What shows that it is based only upon strength level is that people from lower classes can and have beaten people in higher classes, Iron Fist 1 shotted Cage.

If I am correct and it is a list based purely off of strength then spiderman is in the wrong spot, he is in the same strength class as she hulk. I do not agree with this list, some of the people belong but some are way out of place.

(the heavy/super-heavy weight sections look pretty good, for the time period at least)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh: The list is outdated and based upon strength not overall power level. Captain Britain is in the same strength class as Beast. What shows that it is based only upon strength level is that people from lower classes can and have beaten people in higher classes, Iron Fist 1 shotted Cage.

If I am correct and it is a list based purely off of strength then spiderman is in the wrong spot, he is in the same strength class as she hulk. I do not agree with this list, some of the people belong but some are way out of place.

(the heavy/super-heavy weight sections look pretty good, for the time period at least)

Not really the point I was intending. Spider-Man himself sort of confirms that he's above the street-level peoples league.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I love when wolverine is drawn short

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@mysticmedivh: He is above those other people in strength. Look at what he says "but they're still in the normal human range." he is talking about strength because Wolverine is there and he of course has a ridiculous healing factor and adamantium claws along with enhanced senses. Danny is there also he is not a "normal human" besides strength level, back in the day he was faster than wolverine and of course he has the Iron Fist(could not think of another way to word it lol).

This list does not really put spiderman above street level, he is not even in the right spot. The people in this list are at way different levels nowadays and even back then Spiderman was not in She Hulk's strength class.

He is above them in strength level(them being the street levlers), that is true but he is not at the level he is depicted in that photo. The list has too many flaws to use as a legitimate source, and of course the landscape has changed, if this list was recreated today with all the same characters it would not look the same at all.

This is what I think about the photo, I am not disputing your claims of spiderman being mid tier but the list does not prove your view.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Spider-Man is street because of his morality, and how much he restricts himself. Otherwise he'd be low-mid tier.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer my Spiderman hard-boiled.

JEW_Nunch_We

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street level... Characters of different weights team up are often controversial.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's neither of these. He's highly underrated and a lot more powerful than most give him credit for. He's easily 100 times powerful as other "street level" heroes, the only thing that made him "street" level is that he was willing to fight common criminals unlike some of the supposed "top tier" heroes. But you're looking at a guy who's the perfect balance of strength, agility, durability, etc. His skillset can allow him to wipe the floor with most of the Avengers so calling him a "street level or "low level avenger" is just an insult.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever has good writing behind it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't matter he is a great character regardless of his power level. With that said Peter has never been on iron mans tier let alone thor, blue marvels and Hyperions.....

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By hatemalingsia

Spiderman.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Between the two choices, I pick the first although he's much more than that.

This is so cool! Thanks for sharing this.