Hoping the best for the X-Men

GolDEnsPectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I getting the secret wars comic today. But I thought about it and I really hope Marvel doesn't get rid of the X-Men. I feel that if Marvel does get rid of the X-Men sells would not be good. My reasoning for this is because X-Men is one of Marvel's biggest teams and to get rid of them by no longer selling their comics would not be a good move in my opinion.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nah, they're not going to kill them off, and they had some cool moments in today's issue.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I hope they die

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@goldenspectre: They are selling book, Marvel doesnt make want make book about Fox or other company movies. It´s a stupid move since Marvel probably wont making movies forever or people probrably wont be interrested on Marvel movies for so long and that will also will reflect on comics.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Get rid of them? No, never.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah...

Marvel will try to make them as non existent as they can or turn them into Inhumans...

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Over a year later and we are still perpetuationg the myth that Marvel is trying to get rid of the X-Men? There are more X-Men comics than anything in Marvel except for MAYBE Avengers comics.

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

House of M was the beginning of the end. X-men were too big and Marvel's "we connect everything" didn't work without giant plot holes. Marvel already destroyed X-men and is slowly integrating them into other properties. They already are more individual figures than even a team let alone a race.
Its unfortunate but they will get rid off them completely if they won't get movie rights back just like they pushed GotG in the first line in the comics and didn't have X-men and FF on their annual poster while GotG(i mean really GotG? *facepalm*) were there.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They better f*cking not.

GolDEnsPectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Yeah I finally read it! It was really good. I think it had a good although sad ending.

GolDEnsPectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sl-wopr: I totally agree! I just don't like have everything is based on the MCU characters now even though the X-Men franchise is going strong.