HOLY CRAP BATFLECK IS AMAZING!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OMG JUST LOOK AT HOW BATFLECK FIGHTS!! HECK YEA ARKHAM BATMAN FTW!! I THINK HE COULD STOMP GREEN ARROW BASED ON THIS TRAILER!!

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Loving Lex more and more..that "three syllable word" line is great IMHO.

Cazboy10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Superman's face in that last scene xD. He's like What the heck?!?!

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex and Gal are cringeworthy. Rest is decent.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He reminds me of Arkham Batman as well and that is awesome :)

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Black_Arrow

What the hell is going, that's what Superman saying on the last scene.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell is going, that's what Superman saying on the last scene.

lol. Never been more hyped about any other movie than this.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should have been the only trailer, Doomsday should be a surprise, wasted chance there. This was great, changed my mind.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben Affleck looks like he'll do a decent Bruce Wayne. I like his new suit more than the Nolan suit, because it is closer to his New 52 suit in comics. His muscles are a lot more defined now. The only thing I don't like in the suit is the bat ears. Why are they so small? From what I saw, his Batman personality is tolerable. I like the Nolan personality more though.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats is the only thing that looks good about the movie,,, WW looks awful,, Aquaman looks awful. I knew the action sequences would be good but the story?? I mean why do we already hate superman?? why is he not the force for good? I will go see it of course but this trailer doesn't change my opinion of how snyder has handled or will handle the JL...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've said this ever since the casting. Snyder street levelers are ridiculous.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally! Batman is fighting like he's suppose to.

I'm guessing batman had kryptonite on him in the last scene of the trailer. Dang, I feel like I've seen the whole movie now

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

Bats is the only thing that looks good about the movie,,, WW looks awful,, Aquaman looks awful. I knew the action sequences would be good but the story?? I mean why do we already hate superman?? why is he not the force for good? I will go see it of course but this trailer doesn't change my opinion of how snyder has handled or will handle the JL...

Because, according to who you talk to, he destroyed Metropolis. Zod was only here because Clark was here, and he's too powerful with no checks.

Ergo, people hate him. Not all people, but some.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: not a force of good? Did you not read the prequel?

their's a prequel book?? are you talking superman or batman? I watched man of steel and i have seen all the trailers and superman is not the symbol of good that he should be.. Hopefully the trailers are just tone setters and man of steel was just a new 52 version of what supes is and he gets back to being our hero... He is supposed the people's symbol for good and bats is supposed to be the one beneath cracks who does what is needed to get the job done... That isn't what is going on here. And aquaman looks like conan of the sea,, he looks awful.. Again afleck and adams are the only two I trust when it comes to depth of acting skills in this movie(besides jeremy irons and cavil to a lesser degree). I don't think snyder can develop plots without sacraficing some of his beloved action which has me worried about the future of the franchise.. This is all of course subject to change after the movie comes out,, but I would rather be greatly surprised by how great it is than greatly disappointed about how crappy it is. I am basically looking at like star wars VII.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex and Gal are cringeworthy. Rest is decent.

How?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG SO COOL OMG

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
@newecho said:

Because, according to who you talk to, he destroyed Metropolis. Zod was only here because Clark was here, and he's too powerful with no checks.

Ergo, people hate him. Not all people, but some.

I realize that,,, but he also save the world and I phrased that wrong.. I meant why should we already hate clark? why is he not our symbol? Man of Steel was god awful when it comes to story points.. We should not be getting a civil war already... I don't like the direction of the films as a whole.. I think suicide squad who actually fits the tone that they are going for when it comes to story is going to be a much better movie. I really hope I am wrong,, but right now I just don't see BVS being more than a decent popcorn flick...

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By newecho

@newecho: eh I can't be bothered to convince you otherwise, you already have your mind made up.

what mind have I made up? I haven't seen the film... When the film comes out everything I said could be completely different... I like this last trailer and wish it was the only one we seen.. I however didn't like the story of Man of steel.. I did however love the action...

Cazboy10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think the plot should have been more like Injustice, so superman has a reason to act like this. Or maybe it is like Injustice, idk, Lois might die and metropolis might get blown up. I think that would be a better route to go.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Alright, it's official. I can't wait any longer.