Heroes with last names that start with the letter L ?

• 66 results
Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok as I said before on my topic Cassandra lang's relationships I wanted to add Scott Lang to my hero list but I need at lest one more hero on DC that have a last name that starts with the letter L so far I have beast boy. On marvel I have 4 Lang would be 5... Gambit, Luke Cage (Carl Lucas), Sasquatch and reptil. So if I can't find someone on DC I need 2 more for marvel. Oh by the way for the DC to count that person has to exist in earth one, new earth and prime earth.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so far on DC I found man-bat, lex Luthor, deadshot and lead. But I already have gold so that means I would probably have to add mercury and iron to. So any other people on marvel ? So far there is radioactive man but I think is went back to being a bad guy ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: what about Michael lane, Kirk lance and timber wolf ? His last name starts with the letter L.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: well ok there last names do begin with L but Michael lane dose not exist in earth one or prime earth and lance don't exist in earth one and new earth as for timber wolf as I stated before I added lightning lad to my list and if I did add t wolf then I would have to remove L Lad. I need someone that as a last name the starts with the letter L that exists in earth one, new earth and prime earth or on marvel I need two more in the mainstream universe.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then looks like your stuck with lead then. Most of the people that have last names that start with L are bad guys. I think man-bat is a good guy ? Sort of.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah so far my choices are man bat, lead and I was thinking of deadshot. There's got to be more out there ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah probably but your looking for ones that exists in earth one, new earth and prime earth making it more difficult. So if you want to add Scott Lang so badly then why not replace someone else with him like idk reptil ? I mean you said you had beast boy on this list and beast boy can become dinosaurs to so reptil would be obsolete. Of I'm pretty sure there are mor L's in the marvel universe.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok I said this before but why not add both timber wolf and lightning lad ? ok I know TWolf dated L Lad's sister Lightning Lass but they are aliens its not like they share human rules plus Aayla is bi plus Lightning Lad was reborn with a new body so I don't see the problem ?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lazlo Grackleflint.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: well it dose have a L but not DC and the L is first not last. Oh got another Terry Long.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: @rouflex: ok I found another one for marvel Charles Little Sky so with Scott Lang that would be 6 I just need one more anybody got any ideas... Please ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Oh also found Ned Leeds and Gabriel lan (air--walker) I still like to know if radioactive man is a good guy or went back to being bad ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ned Leeds and air walker I thought you said no throwaway characters ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: well yes I wanted to add both timber wolf and lightning lad that's why I was asking if there was a loophole I could use like captain Britain and psylocke ? But so far there is not one. At least that I know of ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: loophole ? I thought lightning lad died and was brought back by porty ? So he would ñot be biologically related to lightning lass ? Or am I missing something ?

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lois Lane?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you know if I what to add Scott Lang on marvel so far I only have 2 options...

1) add Lead on dc.

2) bump of Luke Cage for Ant-Man (Lang)

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: if your going to bump off someone why not reptil ? I mean is he not dead after murderworld ? Oh like I said there is Edward leeds, Gabriel Lan and Charles little sky. Plus maybe marvel will come up with new characters in the future that fit your requirements.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: well it dose have a L but not DC and the L is first not last. Oh got another Terry Long.

terry long dose not exist in prime earth. but nice try.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well looks like I found someone to swap for Scott lang... Gambit. Why you ask because I found out he might be bi.

http://nerdisbetter.tumblr.com/post/89870642676

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Black Canary? (Lance) And can't count, I don't think, Lightning Lad or Lightning Lass..their real last name is "Ranzz"

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Canary? (Lance) And can't count, I don't think, Lightning Lad or Lightning Lass..their real last name is "Ranzz"

black canary is female. like I said i'm looking for male heroes.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it's been awhile on this one. I was still constituting Lobo but the main reason I did not add him because he killed his race. But I still like to know if there is good in him ? I was also thing of larfleeze but I know little of him to.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: really Larfleeze ? Are you really that desperate ? Ok lobo maybe but Larfleeze. Oh and lobo is not his really name so it won't count as one of the L's you need.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@manwhohaseverything: @iknowwhoyouare: @rouflex: hey I found this on Wikipedia about gambit...

Remy Etienne LeBeau was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. He was kidnapped from the hospital where he was born, then raised by the LeBeau Clan Thieves' Guild, and given to the Antiquary as a tribute. So dose that mean his real last name is not LeBeau if not what is it ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well ever considered Bat Lash ? he exists in earth one, new earth and prime earth ?

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lar Gand aka Mon-El

Lar is his first name not last. besides KOP says he already has Mon-El.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OtaconMGS

@kid_omega_prime said:

Ok as I said before on my topic Cassandra lang's relationships I wanted to add Scott Lang to my hero list but I need at lest one more hero on DC that have a last name that starts with the letter L so far I have beast boy. On marvel I have 4 Lang would be 5... Gambit, Luke Cage (Carl Lucas), Sasquatch and reptil. So if I can't find someone on DC I need 2 more for marvel. Oh by the way for the DC to count that person has to exist in earth one, new earth and prime earth.

there might be away to add Kurt Lance without adding lang. in the new 52 there is a guy named Manuel Lago. he has the ability of...

• Regeneration: When Manuel has a part of his body cut off, not only will he regenerate the missing appendage, the part that was cut off can generate itself into a stand alone, self-sentient being that is visually a clone copy of Manuel. These new beings have a limited shelf life and will drop dead without warning.
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime said:

there might be away to add Kurt Lance without adding lang. in the new 52 there is a guy named Manuel Lago. he has the ability of...

• Regeneration: When Manuel has a part of his body cut off, not only will he regenerate the missing appendage, the part that was cut off can generate itself into a stand alone, self-sentient being that is visually a clone copy of Manuel. These new beings have a limited shelf life and will drop dead without warning.

ummmm... sounds interesting. maybe ill consider it. ty.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime said:

so what would happen if he got his head cut off ? would he die or would his body grow a new head and head grow a new body ? plus would he have the ability to stay young or would he age normally ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: interesing question. oh another one for prime earth would be Andrew Lincoln.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here is a dumb idea. why not add female heroes to your list ? I think there are some that have last names that start with L. oh but they would have to be lesbians... nevermind.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: ok even if I did add female characters that would not change. For example I would have 1 girl and 6 guys. I would still need 7 guys.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@iknowwhoyouare: @manwhohaseverything: @vinomonster:

here is a dumb idea. why not add female heroes to your list ? I think there are some that have last names that start with L. oh but they would have to be lesbians... nevermind.

I still like to know if Loki and Kid Loki are 2 different people or are they the same person ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Beast Boy (Garfield Logan).

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@xwraith: as I said at the beginning so far I have beast boy. On marvel I have 4 Lang would be 5... Gambit, Luke Cage (Carl Lucas), Sasquatch and reptil. So if I can't find someone on DC I need 2 more for marvel.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remy LeBeau

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Carl Lucas. Luke Cage.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom:

I also have Luke Cage. again I have so far... on DC I have beast boy on marvel I have Gambit, Luke Cage (Carl Lucas), Sasquatch and reptil.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilation Lee

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miranda Leevald

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: Jubilation Lee and Miranda Leevald are girls. I'm looking for Male heroes with last names that start with the letter L.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well there still is Lead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers