Help Me. Please.

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

I am obsessed with comics. but I am also obsessed (less so but still obsessed) with Fantasy novels, Movies n TV and Video Games. For some reason my mind won’t allow me to enjoy all these things at the same time, so what I usually do is cycle between them one at a time. While I have cycled onto a not comic obsession I still normally keep up to date with what's happening by visiting daily sites like Bleeding Cool, CBR etc. but for whatever reason, this time I didn't. So now I have cycled back to comics, which is usually a great thing because I have hundreds of comics to catch up on (That part is still true) but I have no idea what the hell is going on. The last time I was regularly checking the news was when marvel started releasing those teases for old events, like secret war, civil war etc. now I don't know what is happening. Are DC rebooting again or just forgetting about continuity or something? and is Marvel going full reboot? Killing the Ultimate universe?

I am so lost, and since the articles explaining what is happening are so old they are surprisingly difficult to locate. Is there any chance (I know it is a big ask) that someone could explain it to me? or (more realistically) post some links to articles that can explain?

I really would appreciate any help offered.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Basically DC and Marvel ripped each other off and have these multiversal crossovers. DC's being Convergence, Marvel's being Secret Wars.

All that's happening with DC is that the New 52, won't be called New anymore. Marvel is merging the Ultimate and 616 universes. The say they aren't rebooting, but combining and moving forward.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

@scuzz2_0: DC are not resetting again they just think its about time they get rid of the New 52 in front of everything.