Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@the_stegman said:

@nerevarine_11: Well, you're asking why people are coming at you, this is why. Yeah, I'm not in every thread you are in, but from what I can tell, you say something negative about DCEU in every thread that's about it, and as this one shows, even threads that aren't about it.

You could say grow thicker skin, or you you can just ease up on the mocking.

I'm sorry but in all my years of being on the Internet never have I had any problems with critiquing movies up until the DCEU came out. Or making jokes about it. People have gotten death threats over the movies and you're condoning it?

Ok.

DCEU is the only fandom on this site that has a "damage control squad". You can tear into CW, MCU, Fox and Sony all day and night and not get thread after thread of whining, persecution complexes, delusions of grandeur and zany conspiracy theories. So easy to trigger.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 the_stegman  Moderator

@farkam: MCU, Fox and Sony don't get nearly as much hatred as DCEU, so they don't need a "Damage Control squad".

But, I'm derailing the thread, so I'm gonna stop.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I doubt it'll be a great movie, but I'm sure it'll be enjoyable. Drax is still hilarious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: MCU, Fox and Sony don't get nearly as much hatred as DCEU, so they don't need a "Damage Control squad".

But, I'm derailing the thread, so I'm gonna stop.

Yes they do, MCU and CW especially (Sony and Fox more so in the past). It's so common it has become casual. Plus, their fans don't overreact and make it bigger than it really is.

If you wanna stop, then stop.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By HighAccuser

@farkam said:

Yes they do, MCU and CW especially (Sony and Fox more so in the past). It's so common it has become casual. Plus, their fans don't overreact and make it bigger than it really is.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By buttersdaman000
@farkam said:

I wouldn't go that far. Express anything short of admiration for the MCU and you're instantly set upon. Express any admiration, or by god attempt to analyze something, for the DCEU and you're instantly set upon by those same people. The overreaction comes from both sides, and to say anything different is disingenuous.

CW gets all around hate and deservedly so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

I wouldn't go that far. Express anything short of admiration for the MCU and you're instantly set upon. Express any admiration, or by god attempt to analyze something, for the DCEU and you're instantly set upon by those same people. The overreaction comes from both sides, and to say anything different is disingenuous.

CW gets all around hate and deservedly so.

No, they really don't. Not on the level of DCEU fanboys, making 5 + threads with in the same day filled with inane conspiracy theories regarding paid off movie critics.

They all deserve the criticism they get.