Gotham-Esque Dragon Ball Z series

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I think a live-action tv series based on Dragon Ball Z would be so perfect and awesome, especially if it had the same story-telling style of Smallville or Gotham.

It could start straight from the Pilaf Saga up until the end of the Buu saga, by then they should be able to even go into Dragon Ball Super. What do you guys think?

Would you like to see a live-action Dragon Ball Z tv series. Look at what we got with Gotham, I'd like to see something similar to that since it shows the progression of a famous protagonist. I'm just bored and fantasizing.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By stormshadow_x

I honestly and fully think it would be bad idea. DBZ itself is just about the mind blowing action. On a Tv Budget that wouldn't work. These fan made films while look good only get a past because they are fan made. DBZ and most anime should stay in animation and Manga and leave them there.

Say what you will about Superman. He's not as Over the top as anime characters and that's what makes them unique.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

DBZ is great because it is about over the top action. It doesn't try to have 'deep' storytelling. It's about fun and action. And it does that very well. I've been a fan of the series my whole life and I wouldn't want to see it changed.