Galactus as a reality warper

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In korvac quest ,they used his reality warping power on a planetary scale.But in reality he seems to rely much more on his energy powers,is there a known reason for this.I know a 4 planet fed G can match Franklin Richards(adult in power)and he is a high end reality warper?

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bossdarksied355

@galactus1967: Yes he is a reality warper. Since he is the source and wielder of the power cosmic which allows him to do literally whatever he wants. I still don't know why people think Franklin is a match for Galactus.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By galactus1967

Don`t know what happened to my post,Trying to warn any young posters out there,don`t be like me,sometimes I drink and post online.and I can get very nasty.and because of that I have pancreatitus,and am now a diabetic at 47 years old.So you young dudes out there,please think before you drink or party with drugs.It may seem fun at the time,but you will pay for it later.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thing150

@galactus1967: Yes he is a reality warper. Since he is the source and wielder of the power cosmic which allows him to do literally whatever he wants. I still don't know why people think Franklin is a match for Galactus.

No Caption Provided

Are you still wondering? lol

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson: I think they are around equals.In ff#16 they talk like they are friends and equals.but i thnk G has to be fed on 4 planets to reach this point.But if he fed on more i`m sure his power could grow,beyond F.R!

Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bossdarksied355

@thing150: He rejuvenated Galactus, whoopity doo.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thing150

@bossdarksied355 said:

@thing150: He rejuvenated Galactus, whoopity doo.

he is controlling his herald, galactus to franklin richards is what silver surfer is to galactus.

Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: Please don't confuse opinion with fact.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mysticmedivh

His statements are not his opinion, they are fact. Franklin Richards made Galactus his herald and proceeded to defeat the Celestials.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossdarksied355: because maybe Franklin richards made galctus his personal b**ch and made him his herald he's way above galctus

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossdarksied355 said:

His statements are not his opinion, they are fact. Franklin Richards made Galactus his herald and proceeded to defeat the Celestials.

thank you

Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Look it appears that I've ruffled some peoples feathers by stating my views on our beloved Franklin Richards. But I'm gonna keep going. If Franklin is truly above Galactus his powers would have to be at abstract level which is false anyways since Roma the guardian of all realities stated that his power is on par with the celestials. Now that is quite powerful don't get me wrong but not on the level of Galactus where Eternity himself stated that a fully fed Galactus could rival him in power and the fact that Galactus fought on par with the In-betweener who is himself an abstract shows that he wields power on those levels. Now we also have to remember that Franklin's powers were charged beyond their normal limits in this fight when he absorbed the powers of his younger self too, so that is a big reason why I take his prowess against the mad celestials with a grain of salt. But even with that power boost he and his uncle admitted that he could not defeat the mad celestials on his own hence why he used the power his younger self gave him to rejuvenate Galactus. Now I'm going to go into a little rant on why I disagree with how the ending was handled by the writer so bear with me. Look, Galactus after devouring FOUR worlds should have been more than enough to take down the mad celestials, but then they pull one of the biggest acts of plot convenience( lazyness) and merge(an ability they have never shown before or since) just to one shot Galactus like he's nothing, all so Franklin can be relevant at the end. And with Franklin making Galactus his herald was completely ludicrous and one of the biggest examples of stroking human ego I have ever seen in comics. But the most glaring issue of all is that Hickman made the mad celestials waaay too powerful. In my opinion he overstepped his bounds and abused his position and I felt that he threw all the majesty of this cosmic entity(Galactus) to the wayside in favor of his own story, and it pissed me off. Look the only thing that "thing150" said that I called out as opinion was, " galactus to franklin richards is what silver surfer is to galactus". Which is not true, and I will admit I was a little butt hurt too. But hey this is just my two cents and if it didn't convince you maybe after reading this overly long reply you might look at the fight a little differently, or not.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread has made me spiral into depression. Wow, Big G has been severely mistreated over the years.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@thing150 said:

@bossdarksied355 said:

No Caption Provided

Are you still wondering? lol

WOW, What story was this in ?

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rev_sulphur: Jonathan Hickman's run on Fantastic Four. The arc is called Forever and this was issue 605.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@rev_sulphur: Jonathan Hickman's run on Fantastic Four. The arc is called Forever and this was issue 605.

Thank you very much.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By galactus1967

@mysticmedivh: Ohcome on ,that was a temp. thing,a 4 four planet fed G.Is an equal to Franklin,they talk as equals inF.F#16.and big-G fed on 5 or 6 planets takes f.r down.He is the 3rd force in the universe something most people tend to ignore!

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone do Franklin vs galactus

OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: U answered my question straight away and since I was unaware of galactus vs Franklin threads so I failed

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: U answered my question straight away and since I was unaware of galactus vs Franklin threads so I failed

Oh, okay.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally don't really see him as a reality warper because he hardly ever uses that kind of power in fights. Same goes for Odin to some degree since he almost always will rely on energy blasts or standard physical combat. I think the term reality warper tends to get thrown around too much in the way it implies.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korvacs decendents use Galactus`es reality altering power to a great degree.the first one causes his bosses desk to turn into apples.Then the second decendent defeates the whole gaurdians of the galaxy easy.and restores the whole planet to a lush garden,and also restores two children from the dead that a building fell on them from a battle with the surfer.Strange now hundreds of years old has his protege trap Korvac and bring him back to galactus in the 20th century.and reclaimes the power that Korvac stole!

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus1967: Anyone that once to challenge me on Galactus bring it on,I have 4,000 comics and can hold my own in any debate.Galactus has been my favorite charchter since 1972,and I have at least 85% of his appearances.There is practically nothing i don`t know about Galactus,I know his origin has been retconned twice.First he flew into the biggest star in the universe,then he flew into the cosmic egg the end of the universe and they united.now they are including the Phoeinix force as helping Galan but I think it is B.s and they didn`t need to do it.Opinons?So thats three retcon`s already.

Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bossdarksied355

@galactus1967: Thank you, now on to my reply. Well the sentience of the universe asked the phoenix to guide Galan safely to the cosmic egg. Though I do feel that they didn't need to do it but whatever.

FlakeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers