Gabriel Summer, Emperor Vulcan needs to come back

themadtitan187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By themadtitan187

Ever since I read "Deadly Genesis" and then "The Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire" I wanted to know more about Gabriel Summers A.K.A Emperor Vulcan. When I got "Emperor Vulcan", "King Breaker", "War of the Kings" and "Realms of the Kings" it was just exactly what I wanted to read. Great, Amazing story with the Inhumans, X-Men and the Shi'ar at War. Stories like this make me wanna know a lot more about the Shi'ar Emperium and with everything that happening with Scott Summers I think it would be really cool to bring back the youngest Summers brother.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

themadtitan187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just finish reading this X-Men Series with Storm, Jubilee, Rogue, Kitty, and Monet and the have this story where they find Death Bird Floating in space half dead and being hunted by some aliens but for the baby she's carrying witch is Vulcans so that made me think lol

nrottkamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nrottkamp

I agree that he was awesome and underrated, but I think it would be stupid to bring him back. Because then what would have been the point of War of Kings? Someone's gotta stay dead and it sure as heck shouldn't be Black Bolt.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Kairan1979

I agree that he had potential the writers failed to explore fully.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

themadtitan187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nrottkamp: I totally get what you mean. makes the deaths not mean soo much but they hade black bolt come back in just a few days. knowing their power set you would think if he made it so did Vulcan. but I just think it would be a real cool story with all the summers family lol

@rubear not necessarily killing the inhumans but hes got beef with a lot of people

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers