For me future trunks arc was one of the best we ever had..did you guys like future trunks arc?

Alex887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alex887

I cried in episode 49 of dragon ball super when future trunks returned to the past injured,was crying but was simultaneously happy to see her mother bulma aliva as future bulma was killed By black goku

and in the episode 50 and 52 too when trunks was crying and saying after time machine got destroyed that he cant keep up the promise he made to future bulma and when trunks was remembering gohan , mai amd bulma's death and was thinking "it would have been so good if my future resembled just like the past" but in reality it doesn't ..i felt really bad for future trunks.. i really like future trunks , future trunks character is so sympathetic

In episode 56 too when trunks was crying as well was happy after he saw future mai is alive..

At the end of 67th episode when he saw gohan and cried and remembered the days he spend with gohan...future trunks arc was one of the best arc till now for me...

i really like trunks character...present trunks is lucky that he doesn't has a tragic life like future trunks

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It had potential, but they really dragged it out and filled it with some stupid PIS, not to mention the way they ended it... so, it's barely above the other trash in Super imo

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Alex887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alex887

@bella_blackstar: then go watch some other anime...all true fans love future trunks so they must have liked future trunks arc...trunks character is really sympathetic.. present trunks is really lucky that he doesn't has to live or face a tragic life like of future trunks..future trunks trunks has faced so much pain in life...totally love future trunks character

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i really liked it but obviously you will find that most people on coomicvine hate it(but most people here hate anything after the original dbz)

the worst thing for me was trunks using the genkidama but either than that this was one of my favorite db arcs (not my favorite though)

the whole thing in episode 67 almost made me cry

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: yup idk why they hate db super so much but i am happy that still i am able to watch dragon ball series new episodes..future trunks arc was one of the best among all for me...I really like future trunks..his character is so sympathetic..i cried when he returned to the past injured , was crying but as well as was happy to see her mother bulma alive and when remembered the days when he bulma , mai were living happily with him before the arrival of black goku and at the last aka 67th episode when trunks cried after seeing gohan and remembered his time spent with him... present trunks is lucky that he doesn't has to face such a tragic life like of future trunks