Flash vs World War Hulk (Punching contest)

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ximpossibrux

Introduction

This is indestructible and formed by TOAA to test the strongest punch.

It gives a number to how strong the force of the punch is (Don't ask for the units) on the display screen above.

Wally west and WWH see who gets the higher number and decide to test out this punching machine, in 3 rounds.

Rules

• Round 1. Standing punch (No running start for either participant, but can shift their bodies to maximize punch effectiveness) World War Hulk is calm, Flash cannot run then punch.
  • Round 2. Wally west can run across the world 30 times and light speed punch the machine. World War Hulk is enraged from 5 days of the Thing making lewd jokes about Betty.
  • Round 3. Anything goes for either. World War Hulk has been enraged for 10 years after a tape of his wife Cierra being killed over and over, while Tony Stark is making jokes about it.

vs

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Lol this is strange...hulk would take round one IMO but Wally wins the rest...the infinite mass punch is too strong to compete with

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KnightRise

Round one: Hulk, no contest

Round two & three: Wally. Infinite mass, keyword infinite, with lightspeed velocity.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Genxsis

Question, would in not be possible for Hulk to IMP? Flash can via force equation. But with hulks growing strength, couldn't he accelerate a punch that fast or is it completely impossible?

Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KnightRise said:

Round two & three: Wally. Infinite mass, keyword infinite, with lightspeed velocity.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk

Flash

Hulk

I think that at round 3, Hulk will become WB.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

Round 1 Hulk
Round 2 Flash
Round 3 I don't know, but I cannot even imagine the ammount of power Hulk would have with so much rage

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By xxxddd

@XImpossibruX: You do realize Wally's IMP's are hard enough to one shot Superman, right?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@KnightRise said:

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By ImmortalOne

1. Hulk

2. Flash

3. Flash

No matter what Hulk does, it just simply can't match the IMP.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

@BigCimmerian: After 10 years he would probably get bored of the tape. Maybe he finds out about Gamora's twin sister who she was going to introduce on his next birthday but even then the Flash has got this.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KnightRise

@Genxsis said:

Question, would in not be possible for Hulk to IMP? Flash can via force equation. But with hulks growing strength, couldn't he accelerate a punch that fast or is it completely impossible?

the IMP also requires the application of Speed Force and comic physics. And I don't think Hulk is capable of moving his arms at lightspeed, regardless of his strength I don't think he would have the speed.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Genxsis

@KnightRise: I respect that. I was only asking because the way that I look at it, the stronger you muscles the more power they can create to in push pull effect. If that is true, while perhaps a serious stretch, it should be possible for him to move his punching arm FTL.

But like I say, it could be a serious stretch and if so, I understand. I just thought I'd put it out there.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@KnightRise said:

somefanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By somefanboy

Hulk

Flash

Flash

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By XiiX

@ImmortalOne said:

1. Hulk

2. Flash

3. Flash

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Soul_Rebel

Round 1: Hulk

Round 2: Flash

Round 3: Hulk (I'm not sure how physcics work in comics, but infinite isn't infinite. Lightspeed has a set number, so does FTL. And if you're speed is finite, then you're mass is finite. Light just happens to be so incomprehendably fast. Same thing goes for Hulk, but after ten years of being strapped down watching this and hearing lewd jokes, he would've passed WBH levels. I want to say by quite a bit. If not by the tape, by the fact he can't do anything about the tape nor do anything to Tony. Just my personal opinion.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sync1

1. hulk

2. flash

3. flash

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By agentxx

@XImpossibruX said:

Introduction

It gives a number to how strong the force of the punch is (Don't ask for the units) on the display screen above.

Wally west and WWH see who gets the higher number and decide to test out this punching machine, in 3 rounds.

Rules

• Round 1. Standing punch (No running start for either participant, but can shift their bodies to maximize punch effectiveness) World War Hulk is calm, Flash cannot run then punch.
  • Round 2. Wally west can run across the world 30 times and light speed punch the machine. World War Hulk is enraged from 5 days of the Thing making lewd jokes about Betty.
  • Round 3. Anything goes for either. World War Hulk has been enraged for 10 years after a tape of his wife Gamora being killed over and over, while Tony Stark is making jokes about it.

vs

That is just f**ked

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mr_Winchester

1) Hulk

2) Flash

3) Dunno. With Flash you got infinite mass punch. With Hulk you got 10 years of anger which allows him to call upon his limitless potential i.e infinite power punch.

EDIT: round 3 = Flash. The Hulk part was speculation.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By theTimeStreamer

@venomoushatred1001: if its infinite mass then how did superman survive?? how is it even possible?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By goodguy24

@XiiX said:

@ImmortalOne said:

1. Hulk

2. Flash

3. Flash

This.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@theTimeStreamer said:

@venomoushatred1001: if its infinite mass then how did superman survive?? how is it even possible?

PIS

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@venomoushatred1001: It's not infinite mass. It's the speed of which Wally was accelerating times his mass. Once again not sure for comic physcics, but speed will have a limit (except for maybe Zoom). Since speed has a limit, acceleration has a limit, therefor force has a limit.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By agentxx

@Soul_Rebel said:

@venomoushatred1001: It's not infinite mass. It's the speed of which Wally was accelerating times his mass. Once again not sure for comic physcics, but speed will have a limit (except for maybe Zoom). Since speed has a limit, acceleration has a limit, therefor force has a limit.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/infinit-mass-punch-instant-kill-146629/

Don't ask how I knew >_>

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By beautifulrevery

@XImpossibruX said:

Introduction

Rules

• Round 3. Anything goes for either. World War Hulk has been enraged for 10 years after a tape of his wife Gamora being killed over and over, while Tony Stark is making jokes about it.

vs

Alright so I've decided to try and estimate how powerful hulk will get with 10 years of anger pent up.

Let's assume Hulk starts with 100 points of anger. Each point of anger correlates to 5 ton of strength. Now assuming the video he gains .1 anger points for every minute he has to deal with stark and the video. Every 10 minutes he gains 1 point of anger or 5 ton of strength. Every hour he gains 60 points of anger or 300 tons of strength. Now 60x24=1440 points of anger added per day.1440x7=10080 points of anger every week. 10080x52=524160 points of anger per year. That's 5241600 points of anger added over 10 years. Multiply that by an addition 5 tons of strength per anger point and add the original 100 ton strength level=26,208,100 tons of force behind his punch. The numbers of additional strength are clearly fabricated but the formula is solid. Idk if anyone knows specifically how much stronger Hulk gets with anger but if you do go ahead and let me know and I'll calculate his strength by the end of the 10 year torture period.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27  Edited By Pokeysteve

@xxxddd said:

@XImpossibruX: You do realize Wally's IMP's are hard enough to one shot Superman, right?

Has he actually done this in comics or are you just assuming?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@BigCimmerian said:

Round 1 Hulk
Round 2 Flash
Round 3 I don't know, but I cannot even imagine the ammount of power Hulk would have with so much rage

This.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By stephens2177

exactly how many times has the IMP actually been used by any flash?

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kcaz

round 1: hulk wins by touching the punch machine

round 2: flash. "infinite mass punch"

round 3:dont know. although it says "infinite mass punch", its just exageration. lightspeed is not infinite, otherwise we would be seeing current photos of stars, instead of old photos. so flash's punch definitely does not have infinite force (F=ma), and if accaeleration is not infinite, and the mass(flash's weight) is too small, the force is definitely not infinite. huge, but not infinite.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Magethor

Hulk for all of them.

The Infinite Mass Punch has many inconsistencies that prove it not Infinite.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By stephens2177

will someone answer my question? how many times has the IMP been used in comics by a flash?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By goodguy24

@KnightRise said:

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AngryHulks

Round One: Hulk

Round Two: Flash

Round Three: Hulk

It took less than a year for Hulk to become planet-busting level (Worldbreaker). Being angered for ten year, then his power output is probably equals to a supernova.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ShootingNova

@Magethor said:

Hulk for all of them.

The Infinite Mass Punch has many inconsistencies that prove it not Infinite.

It's not exactly infinite in the first place.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By greenteaforme

An Infinite Mass Punch is theoretically faaaaaaaaaar more powerful than anything anyone could do with any amount of brute physical strength. By faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bo88gdan

HULK ALL ROUNDS

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Killemall

@greenteaforme said:

An Infinite Mass Punch is theoretically faaaaaaaaaar more powerful than anything anyone could do with any amount of brute physical strength. By faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

LOL this.

and i think round 3 hulk would be scratching his head seeing Gamora get killed going , thats not my wife, who the ##### is that chick with skeleton on her undies?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

@greenteaforme said:

LOL this.

and i think round 3 hulk would be scratching his head seeing Gamora get killed going , thats not my wife, who the ##### is that chick with skeleton on her undies?

lol i think the guy meant red shulkie

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

haha but we gotta go by the OP , and well if anything Hulk might pop a boner seeing Gamora in her undies, not sure that would really enrage him though :p

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By laflux

hulk's strength increases with all types of emotional duress. So would be wrong to assume that being excited would increase his strength. When he gave his cousin a blood transfusion to save her life, he had to leave cause he was excited and feared he would change into the hulk.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By stephens2177

how many times has the flash used a IMP?

Avatar image for pokemondefender
PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PokemonDefender

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

haha but we gotta go by the OP , and well if anything Hulk might pop a boner seeing Gamora in her undies, not sure that would really enrage him though :p

lolwut?

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By whydama

Hulk

Hulk

Flash

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

Oh.. did i make a mistake?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Killemall

@XImpossibruX said:

Oh.. did i make a mistake?

Yeah Gamora has never been Hulk's wife, Caiera the oldstrong, was Hulk's wife during Planet Hulk series and she was the one who died. Or in his normal chronology, Hulk (Bruce Banner) wife has been Betty .

Gamora has dated Adam Warlock, Nova, Starlord and Johnny Storm for a short time, i am quite sure she has never dated Hulk.

@PokemonDefender said:

lolwut?

Gamora in skull undies is hot :p even when getting killed, thats just how hot she is :p

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#48  Edited By xxxddd

@Pokeysteve said:

Has he actually done this in comics or are you just assuming?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By slimj87d

I'm going to ignore the scenarios and tell it how it is.

Flash will always punch with more force than Hulk because he's a lot faster. But if Hulk has access to his gamma energy then I don't know who would honestly punch with greater force because the gamma energy cannot be calculated.

Look at Hulks new power grid. his energy projectile is set at 5 when he has access to his world breaker power set. Walking with this energy almost destroyed the seaboard.

If you like my post here please visit my blog and discuss things further.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/speed-vs-strength-common-misconceptions/608680/

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By 80sBaby

@stephens2177: To answer your question, Flash has used the IMP only 2-3 times in the comics (on Zum and Zoom.) He's never used it on Superman so it's not clear if it could KO him. And no, punching a Martian isn't the same thing, btw.