FLASH (Speedsters) wank

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can i ask why their is SO much fan wank on the Flash (all versions)? i mean ANY battle with ANY speedsters is an 'Speed Blitz' phased win. If that was the case they are why even start any battle threads that contain them. I read one battle saying speed blitz before opponent even thinks i come come on, seriously.

Dont get me wrong i like the flash and the other speedsters i just don't get it.???

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@chomp: I agree that speedsters are wanked with some ridiculous statements including kc flash could take ion without time travel(even with its questionable).

But the flash is fairly op. Since coie he has had versions more powerful than sa supes and that have erased the thought robot from history. He has untill possibly n 52 atom been the most powerful leaguer hands down. Flash is a time maipulator who has manipulated time when desperate so that fellow time manipulators are statues, he has created and controls at his whim an omnieverything dimension with the history of existince itself. He has reached a state in coie of being energy and being able turn into and back from matter allowing him to pass through the blackhole of creation unharmed numerous times. He has destroyed am armor that the heroes of 5 earths including sa supes could only put a dent in. He's outraced time itself, has retconned all of the pre 52 including versions of the ams,ds, tr supes, zh parralax, ion, and so on. KC F;ash could exist in multiple planes of existince. He is ridicul;ously powerful and his speed really is only a part of his power.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I think speed blitz is fine if we're talking bloodlust or morals off.

In character though it's over used. And it's not limited to flash

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor wank>>>>> Flash wank

No Caption Provided

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChomP

@chomp: I agree that speedsters are wanked with some ridiculous statements including kc flash could take ion without time travel(even with its questionable).

But the flash is fairly op. Since coie he has had versions more powerful than sa supes and that have erased the thought robot from history. He has untill possibly n 52 atom been the most powerful leaguer hands down. Flash is a time maipulator who has manipulated time when desperate so that fellow time manipulators are statues, he has created and controls at his whim an omnieverything dimension with the history of existince itself. He has reached a state in coie of being energy and being able turn into and back from matter allowing him to pass through the blackhole of creation unharmed numerous times. He has destroyed am armor that the heroes of 5 earths including sa supes could only put a dent in. He's outraced time itself, has retconned all of the pre 52 including versions of the ams,ds, tr supes, zh parralax, ion, and so on. KC F;ash could exist in multiple planes of existince. He is ridicul;ously powerful and his speed really is only a part of his power.

thanks for the comprehensive reply, I completely agree, flash is CRAZY op. maybe excluding him form battle post (goku, TOAA, OPM etc) because really its a spite thread.. all the battles that contain flash + + + vs team B is 'Flash Solo's', Flash Stomps.

I guess, i mean we get it The Flash is AWESOME asking if he can beat blah blah is virtually pointless unless he jobbing..

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By kbroskywalker

@chomp: @chomp: problem with flash is he usually stomps or gets stomped. Also flash would completely rofl stomp goku considering(to my knowledge) he's comparable with supes

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soliton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is generally written very inconsistently.

So people will often take his higher showings then the platoon of his lower showings, ignoring the things flash is said to be susceptible to in character.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If a character is a million times faster than another character then the speed blitz is accurate. If your only hope in a fight is if someone takes it easy on you then you are going to get beat down pretty handedly. Stop making battles with characters who are faster than light.

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with the first guy. Flash is so over hyped around here its not even funny.

FOSTINOE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x said:

I agree with the first guy. Flash is so over hyped around here its not even funny.

true

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The sad fact is, considering that he is FTL, he isn't even as powerful as he should be. When moving at FTL speeds, his punches should hit with INFINITE force, not just the mass of a white dwarf star....

That's why comics should NEVER have characters that move FTL, let alone trillions of times FTL like the Flash.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wank - heh

Flash (Wally); when you take into account his feats from coie up until Barry returned, he is, or should be, one of the most powerful physical characters there is; as his power set is vast and crazy - however, he has to be constantly low balled in the comics as a lot of his rogues are pretty much street levellers or slightly higher; so if he was written at full strength all the time, hardly anyone would stand a chance

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree flash should not be used because it's gonna be blitz and nothing else he move way faster than light and if you compare him with a person who is not even light speed what you thing is gonna happen. guys he has some op feats