Ezra Bridger Respect Thread

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

One of the main characters from Star Wars Rebels, Ezra has quickly become one of my favourite Jedi and because of this I wanted to create a Respect Thread for him. It will also be mentioned during which season certain feats took place in order to give a clear overview on Ezra’s abilities.

Respect Ezra Bridger.

"I will never let my friends get hurt again!"

Force Power

(Season 1)Kanan remarks that Ezra is strong in the Force because he could open the holocron without any training.

“It binds the galaxy together. And it’s strong within you, Ezra. Otherwise, you’d never have been able to open the holocron.”

Star Wars Rebels: The Rebellion Begins
No Caption Provided

The Star Wars Rebels Visual Guide notes that Ezra has the potential to become a powerful Jedi.

“The Force is strong in Ezra-he has the potential to become a powerful Jedi if he works hard.”

Star Wars Rebels Visual Guide

(Season 1)The StarWars.com databank notes that Ezra possesses remarkable strength with the Force.

Kanan had never completed his Jedi training. While in hiding, he’d denied his Force abilities and battled his guilt over his inability to save his master. But that changed when he encountered a thieving orphan named Ezra Bridger, who possessed remarkable strength with the Force.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/kanan-jarrus

(Season 1)Kanan comments how Ezra’s abilities are growing faster than he can teach him.

"I feel his abilities are growing faster than I can teach him."

Kanan Jarrus

(Season 2)The Fifth Brother notes to Darth Vader that the Jedi, Ezra and Kanan, are growing in their power, implying how they have improved since their last encounter.

“The Jedi are growing in their power.” – Fifth Brother

S02E17 Shroud of Darkness

(Season 2)Yoda comments to Ezra how his abilities are growing and that this is the reason he can now see Yoda contrary to their meeting in Season 1.

“Growing your abilities are.” – Yoda

S02E17 Shroud of Darkness

NOTE: In Season 1 Kanan couldn't see Yoda in the Jedi Temple on Lothal, implying that Ezra’s more powerful than Season 1 Kanan.

(Season 3)In an announcement for Star Wars Rebels Season 3 it is mentioned that Ezra grew more powerful between Season 2 and Season 3.

Having established a secret base on Atollon, the Ghost crew, now led by a more powerful Ezra, strengthens the rebel fleet by acquiring new resources and recruits eager to stand against the Empire.

StarWars.com

Telekinesis

(Season 1)Ezra uses the Force to lift an information disk.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)Ezra manipulates a button in order to release prisoners of the Empire.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)Ezra manipulates a crate to show Vizago that he’s a Jedi.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)Ezra launches a Force Push at the Grand Inquisitor.

“Ezra reached out with his hand and focused with his mind, urging the Force to thrust the Inquisitor back into the cell.”

Star Wars Rebels: Droids in Distress

(Season 1)Ezra, without any training, Force Pushes Agent Kallus when he’s on the verge of killing Zeb.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)Ezra, alongside Kanan, opens the door of a hangar.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)Ezra, with the help of Kanan, unlocks the entrance to the Jedi Temple on Lothal.

No Caption Provided

NOTE: It’s interesting to note that the weight of the entrance is compared to that of a speeder bus.

“Ezra descended into the hollow, glancing over his shoulder in astonishment. The stone must have weighed as much as a speeder bus, yet he had rooted it from the ground without ever touching it."

Star Wars Rebels: Ezra's Duel with Danger

(Season 1)Kanan, with Ezra’s help, moves two asteroids to intercept with a Mandalorian fighter.

Star Wars Rebels Magazine

NOTE: ShootMyNova has on KMC calculated the scale of the asteroids.

(Season 1)Ezra uses the Force to repair the Ghost.

(Season 1)Ezra uses the Force to open a cave entrance which is blocked by multiple rocks.

(Season 2)Ezra disarms two Stormtroopers by using the Force to pull their weapons towards him.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)When Vader is distracted by the explosion of a thermal detonator, Ezra alongside Kanan push Vader under the collapsing AT-ST’s.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra saves Hondo from being thrown into Space by lifting him.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)When using his darker emotions Ezra opens the Sith Temple on Malachor with Maul.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

NOTE: This feat took place on Malachor, a potent Dark Side Nexus.

(Season 2)Ezra pushes agent Kallus, someone who’s gone toe-to-toe with Zeb, against a wall, successfully knocking him unconscious.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra uses the Force to throw a Rodian of a platform.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra incapacitates a couple of Stormtroopers alongside Kanan.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra manipulates a TIE Bomber when its anti-gravity is activated.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)When fighting the Inquisitors, Ezra uses the Force to throw Kanan towards the Seventh Sister.

No Caption Provided

Force Sense

(Season 1)Ezra senses that Seebo is in trouble.

“This wasn’t a trick, it was just a memory. His father had probably spoken those words when Ezra was younger, and now his conscience was reminding him. Tseebo. The Rodian was in trouble and needed his help.”

(Season 1)Ezra locates the Jedi Temple on Lothal despite that he had previously no idea what it looked like or even on which planet it was situated.

"The Force—that Ezra could feel. He felt in in the birds around their ship. He felt it in the blades of grass growing below. He even felt it in the occasional mound that interrupted the plains. One large stone stood out, like a strange artefact from another age. Stranger still was when the Force took Ezra’s mind inside, as if solid rock was nothing. He found himself in a chamber that narrowed into a tunnel, where at its end blazed a bright, bright star. Ezra opened his eyes. There was no need for a hyperdrive. The Jedi temple was right there, on Lothal.”

(Season 2)Ezra knows that minister Maketh Tua speaks the truth when asking the Rebels to rescue her because he can sense her fear.

“She’s telling the truth…I can sense her fear” – Ezra Bridger

S02E01 Siege of Lothal

Telepathy

(Season 1)Ezra telepathically communicates with Seebo causing the latter to clear his mind.

“In the common room of the Ghost, Tseebo stopped staring at the meiloorun fruit to look for Ezra Bridger. He had heard Ezra Bridger’s apology, but oddly, Ezra Bridger wasn’t in the room. His implant’s sensors didn’t even detect Ezra Bridger on the Ghost."

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)Ezra controls a group of fyrnocks.

“Just then Kanan lost his hold over the fyrnocks and they leapt at Ezra, all at once. Ezra raised his hands, but didn’t move. He didn’t need to. The fyrnocks gave Ezra a friendly lick, then sat before him, as calm as house pets, connected through the Force.”

(Season 1)Ezra and Kanan command a group of fyrnocks to attack the Grand Inquisitor and his forces.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)When tapping into the Dark Side, Ezra summons a giant fyrnock.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra telepathically communicates with a Purgil.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra summons two beasts to escape from the Inquisitors.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)In his first attempt at using a Mind Trick, Ezra successfully makes the Imperial Officer give the evacuation order.

No Caption Provided

(Season 3)Ezra controls the Imperial Trooper who’s sitting behind the controls of an AT-DP to shoot his fellow Stormtroopers.

Physical traits

(Season 1)Ezra’s physical capabilities were even without any training above what any normal being could achieve.

“Ordinary boys didn’t ride speeder bikes like champion racers. Ordinary boys couldn’t leap over Stormtroopers without wearing a pair of jump boots. This boy possessed a gift beyond the ordinary.”

(Season 1)Ezra performs a number of Force enhanced jumps.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1) Ezra jumps high over a Stormtrooper to rescue

No Caption Provided

Speed & Agility

Without any training Ezra moves faster than thought.

“Faster than thought, he extended his left wrist. His slingshot snapped into place as his right hand flashed to his left and he pulled back on an energy ball.”

Star Wars Rebels: Ezra's gamble

(Season 1)Ezra dodges multiple blaster shots in close range in the very early stages of his training.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)Ezra dodges a blow from the Grand Inquisitor.

No Caption Provided

Prior to any training in the Force, Ezra evades fire from a TIE fighter.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra dodges blasterfire and performs a backflip.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra dodges a lightsaber blow from Kanan during a sparring session.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra performs a backflip.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra jumps over the Seventh Sister and the Fifth Brother during their duel in Shroud of Darkness.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra performs a side flip in space.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra walks on a wall in order to cut down a Stormtrooper.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra deflects multiple blows from Darth Vader, showing that he can react to him.

No Caption Provided

Strength

(Season 2)Ezra blocks a blow from the Fifth Brother who’s putting all his strength behind it. It’s important to note that this Inquisitor has matched Zeb’s strength in the episode Shroud of Darkness.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)During a sparring session Ezra’s show the capability to match Kanan’s strength.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra blocks a blow from the Eight Brother and proceeds to push him back.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)When fuelling himself with this darker emotions Ezra’s matches and pushes back the Seventh Sister.

No Caption Provided

Durability & Pain tolerance

(Season 1)Ezra takes a blaster shot to the shoulder.

(Season 2)Ezra is unharmed by an exploding turret.

No Caption Provided

Combat Abilities

(Season 1)Despite any training Ezra is noted by Kanan to be comparable to a soldier with the highest quality training.

“Kanan had asked himself that question many times on this crazy chase. Either the boy had military training of the highest calibre, or his talents stretched beyond the ordinary.”

(Season 1)Sabine notes that Ezra has become quite skilled with a lightsaber in a matter of weeks.

“Sabine was impressed. Ezra had become quite skilled with a lightsaber, considering that only a few weeks earlier he had nearly amputated his arm multiple times.”

Star Wars Rebels: Battle to the End

(Season 1)Ezra shows to master the ability of blaster deflection.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)Ezra fights the Grand Inquisitor alongside Kanan, even parrying some of the former’s strikes.

No Caption Provided

(Season 1)Ezra deflects fire from multiple Stormtroopers.

(Season 2)Ezra deflects the Seventh Sister’s rotating lightsaber.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra deflects fire from Stormtroopers and continues to disarm them.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra deflects fire from Stormtroopers and kills them by aiming the reflection of the blaster fire at them.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra destroys a TIE fighter by slashing at its left wing.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)When fuelling himself with this darker emotions Ezra’s matches and pushes back the Seventh Sister.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Ezra shows the ability to spar evenly with Kanan, even remarking that they are tied again, indicating that they sparred multiple times with neither getting any edge over each other.

No Caption Provided

(Season 2)Blocks multiple blows from the feared Sith Lord Darth Vader before ultimately succumbing to him.

No Caption Provided

(Season 3)Ezra kills multiple Stormtrooper with a combination of lightsaber skill, martial ability and Force Power.

(Season 3)Ezra deflects fire, and kills, multiple Stormtroopers and proceeds to deflect and disarm the Imperial Officer Titus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking good so far, can't wait to see how Ezra is in the 3rd season

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems good. You might want to add this accolade:

Kanan had never completed his Jedi training. While in hiding, he’d denied his Force abilities and battled his guilt over his inability to save his master. But that changed when he encountered a thieving orphan named Ezra Bridger, who possessed remarkable strength with the Force.

-- http://www.starwars.com/databank/kanan-jarrus

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Nice work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks nice!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: Thank you very much, I'm working on the rest of Season 2 so I'll add them soon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally updated this RT, it now includes all of Ezra's Season 1, Season 2, currently known Season 3 and SW Rebels Magazine feats and accolades. If I missed anything and/or someone finds something new, post it on this thread or send it to me through a private message and I'll upload it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He's still sh!t, but nice RT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: We'll talk again when he's kicking Vader's robotic ass.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see now that one of the GIF's doesn't work and the last video link is down, I'll repair it as soon as possible.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He got some good feats last ep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He got some good feats last ep

Yeah indeed, I'll add his S3 feats as soon as possible

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachor isn't even a nexus, much less a potent one.

Aside from that, good work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesithmaster: It is, implied by Henry Gilroy and officially confirmed by Pablo Hidalgo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthduelist9:

Henry Gilroy never implies it with the saber thing, and I have never seen Hidalgo confirm it.

Anyway, Kanan got a massive LS amp from there which absolutely debunks the notion of that thing being a DS nexus.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is good! :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesithmaster: He absolutely does but that doesn't matter since Hidalgo confirmed it.

I did see Hidalgo confirm it on twitter because I asked him. I'll search for it and take a screenshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helloman: Thanks man! I do still have to update it with Ezra's season 3 feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesithmaster: He absolutely does but that doesn't matter since Hidalgo confirmed it.

I did see Hidalgo confirm it on twitter because I asked him. I'll search for it and take a screenshot.

Here you have it.

No Caption Provided

PS: Don't mind the other screen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthduelist9:

OK. But Hidalgo himself hesitated when you asked if Maul, Vader and the Inquisitors were amped. He did not confirm such a thing. And he said he hesitated in saying it was a buff. I am not at all convinced they were amped, because Hidalgo seems to debunk such a notion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesithmaster: He was basically leaving it in the middle, not willing to give a definte answer to the question. However we do know that a nexus enhances a Force user as per Dark Disciple and Malachor is a confirmed Dark Side nexus. Besides Gilroy put it pretty simple that suddenly the Inquisitors could fly on Malachor because it's the homeworld of the Sith (or something in that line) so 1 + 1 is still 2. The extent can be debated over and personally I don't expect it to be a massive amplification.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthduelist9:

Yeah, it's not a massive amp, because the amp itself is kinda vague. But yeah. Malachor is a nexus. That kinda changes my opinions on the abilities of Rebels characters.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers