Evidence that Naruto's world is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than ours

• 114 results
Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thevivas: couldn't we also use the sage areas as an example of unexplored lands in the narutoverse? They aren't on the drawn map the OP provided.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@vintage_spiderman: man, tag me at least if you want to insult me by comparing me with who wrote the OP.

I deleted my other post by accident, but again, Muda and I used the planet picture from "the Last" to prove Naruto could blow up a spain size country with his most destructive attacks, and really I am glad I stopped debating fictional characters with people who I don't really care about, Muda is the only debater I respect enough to debate anyway, that is why I better got myself a girlfriend, truly a better use of my time.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Jesus Christ the Naruto fanboys just hate having civil discussions. Such an immature group of people, lmao.

@lejon said:
@captainmarvel4ever said:

Quite an interesting discussion

Flickerblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@iusemycajonas: There is literally only one person not having a civil discussion. Quit being so quick to label everyone Naruto fanboys without contributing anything to the thread, like you do in every Naruto thread you comment in.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Nice personal jabs you got there, did I strike a nerve?

It's always been blatantly obvious their continents and countries were not as big as ours to be honest. I'm just looking to see where this goes.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Naah, but OT seems the one person not having a civil discussion in this thread struck one for you since you jumped on the fanboy card already.

Just how it was always blatantly obvious their earth was smaller? Why don't you try to back up what you're saying with something other than "yeah it's obvious" while throwing insults watching from the sidelines?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
@thevivas said:

@iusemycajonas: Naah, but OT seems the one person not having a civil discussion in this thread struck one for you since you jumped on the fanboy card already.

Just how it was always blatantly obvious their earth was smaller? Why don't you try to back up what you're saying with something other than "yeah it's obvious" while throwing insults watching from the sidelines?

You're coming on wayy too strong buddy. Calm the fk down lmao. So much unecessary sht in this post dude jeez, it's just Naruto.

I never once said the Earth was smaller, I said the continents and countries were smaller, it's obvious to me because the all the "Land of's" in Naruto I'm very convinced would fit inside of US. Nothing suggests it's huge and vast. Especially with how small Leaf Village is, how small Cloud Village is, How small Mist is... Just none of it equates truly to being as large as USA . Maybe the earth is the same size, but definitely not the "Countries".

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

You're coming on wayy too strong buddy. Calm the fk down lmao. So much unecessary sht in this post dude jeez, it's just Naruto.

So you get called out on your shit and just try to shy away from it by saying "it's just Naruto man".

Great job. 10/10

I never once said the Earth was smaller, I said the continents and countries were smaller

I never said you did. And then I asked you to prove it outside of "I think they are because I think they are."

it's obvious to me because the all the "Land of's" in Naruto I'm very convinced would fit inside of US.

Very convinced based on what?

Nothing suggests it's huge and vast. Especially with how small Leaf Village is, how small Cloud Village is, How small Mist is... Just none of it equates truly to being as large as USA

They don't have to be as large as the USA to be considered a country or a large country.

Maybe the earth is the same size, but definitely not the "Countries".

Yes, because that map in the OP clearly shows all of the land in the Naruto earth and there's no reason whatsoever to assume that the other land we haven't seen could be larger than the ones we have seen.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By GlueStick

@thevivas:

1. Again, it doesn't even matter why I made this thread but rest assured it's not to try and make anyone look weak.
  2. w/e. Honestly you could entirely ignore that portion of the op and I still have a solid case.
  3. Plenty of people are biased toward Naruto, and even more toward Naruto the character, and even more toward Sasuke.
  4. You saying "I bet you're going to say Kakashi is 3 feet tall next" has nothing to do with the world itself being smaller. I'm talking about anything that can be directly compared to the map.
  5. You can't even see the countries in that screenshot so it isn't really evidence at all. Certainly doesn't debunk anything.
  6. It's up to you if you want to think Naruto's rasengan is 300 miles wide (which would been 70 separate horizons). I'm saying he has NEVER done one even close to a single mile wide before or after that. Seems like he should have tried something similar against the Otsutsukis. Either way I've provided actual evidence the God Tree is more like 60 miles wide including roots which is still ridiculously big. Idk why that seems so small to you.
    1. Yes there is evidence that you just choose to ignore because "you don't want to believe it".
    2. Fair enough, but if the world is smaller the moons should be too imo. That's the one thing I can't actually prove with evidence.
    3. That's not my only reason. Again, don't make this only about Naruto/Sasuke I have nothing against them as characters.
  7. Show me an actual complete map then and we can debate the size of their world. Don't show me a space photo where the countries are indistinguishable and act like you've proven anything.
  8. Anyone who has read the manga or watched the anime can speculate about how bid the island is. You should know after my last post that "island" covers every non-continent body of land. You'll need to prove to me how big it is relative to the countries before we can measure the exact size of Hirudora.
  9. You're starting to get really stubborn. Picture those mountains 6 miles (which is half a mile bigger than the biggest mountain) tall now turn them on their side. 167 of them would have to fit from one end of the World Tree to the other for it to be 1000 miles. This clearly wouldn't be possible.
  10. Yes is it unimaginable. "You just don't want to believe it".
  11. So you say, but you haven't really disproven anything I said. This isn't me being stubborn. I could be wrong about the map size, but you have yet to provide your idea of a complete one.
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick:

w/e. Honestly you could entirely ignore that portion of the op and I still have a solid case.

No you don't. In fact, you even completely ditched the info you set up in the OP and asked people to disprove the info another user proposed to you.

Plenty of people are biased toward Naruto, and even more toward Naruto the character, and even more toward Sasuke.

Still haven't seen anyone claim a win for them just because "they're them".

You can't even see the countries in that screenshot so it isn't really evidence at all. Certainly doesn't debunk anything.

It debunks the notion that the Naruto world is only the countries labeled in the map you posted. You know, the same map you tried to use to gauge the circumference of their planet to find that it is significantly smaller than ours?

It proves that there are more landmasses than in the map. Which debunks all your ideas in the OP.

It's up to you if you want to think Naruto's rasengan is 300 miles wide (which would been 70 separate horizons). I'm saying he has NEVER done one even close to a single mile wide before or after that. Seems like he should have tried something similar against the Otsutsukis. Either way I've provided actual evidence the God Tree is more like 60 miles wide including roots which is still ridiculously big. Idk why that seems so small to you.

You do know that his Rasengan doesn't have to be as wide as the God Tree originally to cut it down, right? He's had the ability to expand them since he first learned the ability. And you're gonna tell me this isn't a mile wide? The red box is a bridge to show how far zoomed out the picture is:

No Caption Provided

Yes there is evidence that you just choose to ignore because "you don't want to believe it".

No there's not. The only evidence you've thrown up was population and military size, which was shut down easily by TGWHP and you're scaling the tree off of the map is incredibly incorrect because the map isn't a map of the whole Naruto world.

There's no other evidence you've provided.

Show me an actual complete map then and we can debate the size of their world. Don't show me a space photo where the countries are indistinguishable and act like you've proven anything.

Quit bringing up countries. The screenshot wasn't to prove the size of the countries, but to disprove the fact that the Naruto world is only the lands in the map you posted. Which it easily does. This easily shuts down your theory of their world being 1/16 the size of ours, or whatever number you came up with.

In fact, like I mentioned earlier, the map isn't even complete. You can clearly see the lands on the left cut off, and if that was the whole map of their world, they would have been completed on the other side. They weren't.

Your theory of "Their planet's circumference is only this based on this map" is completely thrown out of the window. That's called "debunking".

Anyone who has read the manga or watched the anime can speculate about how bid the island is. You should know after my last post that "island" covers every non-continent body of land. You'll need to prove to me how big it is relative to the countries before we can measure the exact size of Hirudora.

You don't need to scale things to countries to determine their size. Hirudora is bigger than the island, which is around the same size as the second one you posted. Quit being stingy about "compare it to countries or doesn't work".

You're starting to get really stubborn. Picture those mountains 6 miles (which is half a mile bigger than the biggest mountain) tall now turn them on their side. 167 of them would have to fit from one end of the World Tree to the other for it to be 1000 miles. This clearly wouldn't be possible.

No, it's not impossible.

Again, all you're telling me is "I can't believe it, so it can't be true".

Yes is it unimaginable. "You just don't want to believe it".

There's clear evidence that proves its isn't. Try again.

So you say, but you haven't really disproven anything I said. This isn't me being stubborn. I could be wrong about the map size, but you have yet to provide your idea of a complete one.

I don't think you understand how this works. Just because there's no "full" map of their world for us to correctly calculate its size doesn't mean your calculation is suddenly correct.

We know for a fact that the map you used for your calc is incomplete. Meaning everything you tried to bring up in the OP about the World Tree's size compared to your calculation compared again to our world is also wrong.

I don't have to prove the correct size of the planet to prove your wrong, I just have to prove that the information you used was wrong. Which I did.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By GlueStick

Only going to address what is relevant to the discussion.

@thevivas said:

@gluestick:

You can't even see the countries in that screenshot so it isn't really evidence at all. Certainly doesn't debunk anything.

It debunks the notion that the Naruto world is only the countries labeled in the map you posted. You know, the same map you tried to use to gauge the circumference of their planet to find that it is significantly smaller than ours?

It proves that there are more landmasses than in the map. Which debunks all your ideas in the OP.

Explain how this was proven by that screenshot. You know maps are just stretched out globes right? If you're thinking since it's a picture of an Earth-shape planet it has to be the same size as Earth that's illogical. You can't even see the continents so idk how you came to this conclusion.

It's up to you if you want to think Naruto's rasengan is 300 miles wide (which would been 70 separate horizons). I'm saying he has NEVER done one even close to a single mile wide before or after that. Seems like he should have tried something similar against the Otsutsukis. Either way I've provided actual evidence the God Tree is more like 60 miles wide including roots which is still ridiculously big. Idk why that seems so small to you.

You do know that his Rasengan doesn't have to be as wide as the God Tree originally to cut it down, right? He's had the ability to expand them since he first learned the ability. And you're gonna tell me this isn't a mile wide? The red box is a bridge to show how far zoomed out the picture is

Yes, I will tell you that isn't a mile wide. I think most people would agree. No offense, but your sense of distance leaves something to be desired.

Yes there is evidence that you just choose to ignore because "you don't want to believe it".

No there's not. The only evidence you've thrown up was population and military size, which was shut down easily by TGWHP and you're scaling the tree off of the map is incredibly incorrect because the map isn't a map of the whole Naruto world.

There's no other evidence you've provided.

Thanks for proving my point about being so focused on the population argument that you won't take the rest seriously. If I admit that wasn't good evidence can you let it go and discuss what you seem not to be able to disprove? Again, SHOW ME THE MAP OF THE WHOLE WORLD INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING MINE IS WRONG.

Show me an actual complete map then and we can debate the size of their world. Don't show me a space photo where the countries are indistinguishable and act like you've proven anything.

Quit bringing up countries. The screenshot wasn't to prove the size of the countries, but to disprove the fact that the Naruto world is only the lands in the map you posted. Which it easily does. This easily shuts down your theory of their world being 1/16 the size of ours, or whatever number you came up with.

In fact, like I mentioned earlier, the map isn't even complete. You can clearly see the lands on the left cut off, and if that was the whole map of their world, they would have been completed on the other side. They weren't.

Your theory of "Their planet's circumference is only this based on this map" is completely thrown out of the window. That's called "debunking".

Show me the "complete" map then. The given circumference isn't wrong based on the map I used, so let's see your map.

Anyone who has read the manga or watched the anime can speculate about how bid the island is. You should know after my last post that "island" covers every non-continent body of land. You'll need to prove to me how big it is relative to the countries before we can measure the exact size of Hirudora.

You don't need to scale things to countries to determine their size. Hirudora is bigger than the island, which is around the same size as the second one you posted. Quit being stingy about "compare it to countries or doesn't work".

Facts > speculation. It's CLOSER to the size of the second one I posted, but we have no way to measure the island. A couple miles is a fair estimation. We also don't know if Hirudora is exactly as big as the island but I'm willing to agree to that for the sake of avoiding another pointless argument. Still, if the God Tree was ONE THOUSAND PLUS MILES Hirudora would be 25-50 miles which is absurd. Not as absurd as Naruto 300 mile rasengan, but still very absurd.

You're starting to get really stubborn. Picture those mountains 6 miles (which is half a mile bigger than the biggest mountain) tall now turn them on their side. 167 of them would have to fit from one end of the World Tree to the other for it to be 1000 miles. This clearly wouldn't be possible.

No, it's not impossible.

Again, all you're telling me is "I can't believe it, so it can't be true".

I would stop saying that if I were you. I'm not the one going purely off speculation because I won't stand for anything that can be construed as negative being said about a certain series.

Yes is it unimaginable. "You just don't want to believe it".

There's clear evidence that proves its isn't. Try again.

You're welcome to provide said evidence. Or just keep thinking your opinion > math. Whatever works.

So you say, but you haven't really disproven anything I said. This isn't me being stubborn. I could be wrong about the map size, but you have yet to provide your idea of a complete one.

I don't think you understand how this works. Just because there's no "full" map of their world for us to correctly calculate its size doesn't mean your calculation is suddenly correct.

We know for a fact that the map you used for your calc is incomplete. Meaning everything you tried to bring up in the OP about the World Tree's size compared to your calculation compared again to our world is also wrong.

I don't have to prove the correct size of the planet to prove your wrong, I just have to prove that the information you used was wrong. Which I did.

The point is for their world to be equal size the map would have to be 17x wider... You're denying my calculation for one of two reasons:

1. You hate the fact that Narutoverse feats could potentially be less impressive (not unimpressive just not as large scale as some think).

2. You dislike me and have decided you won't agree with anything I say.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: Do you even read what you're writing? The landmasses we see are clearly more spread out than the ones on the map, which can only mean one thing, there's more damn land than what's in your map. I don't understand how you fail to see this.

That's easily near the distance of a mile and the best part about that is its a cropped picture. There's more trees cut off to the side. But seeing as how you're not familiar with pictures being cut off at the side, I see how you could make that mistake.

Again, you STILL don't understand how this works. There's indisputable proof that more land exists on the Naruto planet than the ones I your map. Which only can lead to the conclusion that that map isn't the whole world. Meaning all the scaling you did I the OP is completely wrong. You don't need a complete map to know that yours is wrong, just how you don't need to know the names of every US President before Barrack Obama to know that there WERE presidents before him. Fact of the matter still stands; that's not the whole planet. Just because there's no official world map doesn't mean yours fills that role automatically. Like I said, if you knew how to read a map, you'd know that landmasses don't just end in a perfect line at the edge of them unless continued on the other side, which they aren't in your map. Quit being so fixated on the whole thing and learn to admit that yours is wrong.

Again with more absurd sizes simply because you can't seem to believe them. I'm not even going to touch that.

The only person going off speculation is you. "If" the world is this big, "if" it compares to our world this way, "if" it's really 1000 miles. The map isn't the full map; you don't need a full map to realize that when clear evidence points to more land being present on the planet. It's not that hard to see if you actually WANT to see it.

You're welcome to actually look at the evidence instead of throwing it away because it doesn't fit your specific parameters. And your math should be taken with a grain considering you're using only a section of the map, but hey, throw all logic and common sense out the window when you're set on your opinion, am I right?

I'm denying your math because it's horribly flawed and based on nothing but "I don't think it's this big so you can't be?" And lol at you thinking I'm disagreeing because I don't like you or because I like Naruto that much. I'm disagreeing because this calculation is terrible and based on nothing but disbelief. If anyone else would have made this, I still would have jumped in, and I'm perfectly fine agreeing that certain feats are actually wrong when they are. The problem with this thread is that you have done nothing to suggest your points are right or should even be considered rift, seeing as how you've routinely ignored my posts and even TGWHP's posts, and then even claiming "translation errors" when Passing's scan destroyed this thread in only the second comment.

Honestly, this whole discussion has been nothing but a waste of time because you literally seem to ignore or flat out reject certain evidence that goes against your opinion because you can't "believe" it. Good luck finding anyone trying to engage you with even a sinple discussion with that outlook.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@gluestick: Do you even read what you're writing? The landmasses we see are clearly more spread out than the ones on the map, which can only mean one thing, there's more damn land than what's in your map. I don't understand how you fail to see this.

There's so many clouds we can't see the shapes or know howmuchmore land there is. I'm sorry but your speculation doesn't dismantle my argument.

That's easily near the distance of a mile and the best part about that is its a cropped picture. There's more trees cut off to the side. But seeing as how you're not familiar with pictures being cut off at the side, I see how you could make that mistake.

It clearly is not 1 mile. What's in that scan is 100-400 meters at best. You can see the tiny bamboo tree next to it for comparison.

Again, you STILL don't understand how this works. There's indisputable proof that more land exists on the Naruto planet than the ones I your map. Which only can lead to the conclusion that that map isn't the whole world. Meaning all the scaling you did I the OP is completely wrong. You don't need a complete map to know that yours is wrong, just how you don't need to know the names of every US President before Barrack Obama to know that there WERE presidents before him. Fact of the matter still stands; that's not the whole planet. Just because there's no official world map doesn't mean yours fills that role automatically. Like I said, if you knew how to read a map, you'd know that landmasses don't just end in a perfect line at the edge of them unless continued on the other side, which they aren't in your map. Quit being so fixated on the whole thing and learn to admit that yours is wrong.

You keep saying more, but show me 17x more for the same size as Earth. I doubt there's even 2-5x more.

Again with more absurd sizes simply because you can't seem to believe them. I'm not even going to touch that.

Oh, and it IS the absurd size just because it makes Naruto look better and you think so? I've explained several times why that rasengan is not 300 miles (more like 10-20 miles which is still absurdly big imo but more accurate by any sort of calculation).

The only person going off speculation is you. "If" the world is this big, "if" it compares to our world this way, "if" it's really 1000 miles. The map isn't the full map; you don't need a full map to realize that when clear evidence points to more land being present on the planet. It's not that hard to see if you actually WANT to see it.

Anyone with a brain knows you're speculating "turtle island is the biggest island ever. That's hardly any of the map but I can't show how much there really is" and I'm providing evidence to back up what I say.

You're welcome to actually look at the evidence instead of throwing it away because it doesn't fit your specific parameters.

Very ironic of you to be saying rn.

I'm denying your math because it's horribly flawed and based on nothing but "I don't think it's this big so you can't be?" And lol at you thinking I'm disagreeing because I don't like you or because I like Naruto that much. I'm disagreeing because this calculation is terrible and based on nothing but disbelief. If anyone else would have made this, I still would have jumped in, and I'm perfectly fine agreeing that certain feats are actually wrong when they are. The problem with this thread is that you have done nothing to suggest your points are right or should even be considered rift, seeing as how you've routinely ignored my posts and even TGWHP's posts, and then even claiming "translation errors" when Passing's scan destroyed this thread in only the second comment.

Idk why you keep bringing TGWHP into this. I already said my population argument was poor. Travel speed was never disproven (fighting speed does not equal what is sustainable for several thousand miles), but that is supporting evidence also. As for the "translation error" don't people say we go off of provable facts not quotes anyway? Why is this thread the exception? Because it fits what you want to believe? The mountains next to the God Tree having to be MUCH, MUCH bigger than the biggest mountain in our world to make it anywhere close to 1000 miles wide destroys any reasoning you've used.

Honestly, this whole discussion has been nothing but a waste of time because you literally seem to ignore or flat out reject certain evidence that goes against your opinion because you can't "believe" it. Good luck finding anyone trying to engage you with even a sinple discussion with that outlook.

Goodbye. I accept your ironic self-describing statement as a concession.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could swear this has been tried before.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: That map is clearly incomplete seeing as how it cuts off the continent on the left and the right, and even the landmass in the north. The OP using this map as a map of their entire world, like the map of our world from US to Russia, is embarrassingly wrong for that same reason. There's clearly more land in their world than what's in the map, and you don't need a complete map to confirm that. That's something the OP can't understand for some reason and why this thread was honestly put to shame in the first few responses to it.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#69 SC  Moderator
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#70 SC  Moderator

@thevivas: @gluestick: Hello.

Nothing either of you are saying is too extreme, but there are still little personal jabs. That shouldn't be present in either of your posts. You guys both know you don't have to interact or address each other all the time? Would you really risk a temp ban or warning just to disagree with another user so much? Agree to disagree or learn to be more civil. Thanks.

Questions or worries can be sent via PM.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By GlueStick

@thevivas said:

@heatforce: That map is clearly incomplete seeing as how it cuts off the continent on the left and the right, and even the landmass in the north. The OP using this map as a map of their entire world, like the map of our world from US to Russia, is embarrassingly wrong for that same reason. There's clearly more land in their world than what's in the map, and you don't need a complete map to confirm that. That's something the OP can't understand for some reason and why this thread was honestly put to shame in the first few responses to it.

What YOU don't understand is that even if my exact calculation is off, and that very well could be, it wouldn't be by much if the map is only missing 1/3 or so. This thread is about Narutoworld being smaller than Earth and unless the map is really 17x bigger that's completely true.

Edit: You know that the bottom of the map shows the rest of the landmass at the top right? It's very obvious that almost no latitude is missing.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Just_Banter  Online

Lol

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon said:

@vintage_spiderman: man, tag me at least if you want to insult me by comparing me with who wrote the OP.

I deleted my other post by accident, but again, Muda and I used the planet picture from "the Last" to prove Naruto could blow up a spain size country with his most destructive attacks, and really I am glad I stopped debating fictional characters with people who I don't really care about, Muda is the only debater I respect enough to debate anyway, that is why I better got myself a girlfriend, truly a better use of my time.

Not really an insult. Cool....wouldn't have it any other way enjoy your life....and I'll do the same. Lol it may seem like I don't cause I post a lot, but I assure you I'm having a good time constantly....heck...I'm vacationing in the mountains staying in a cabin right now...good lord these females down on the strip must have fallen from heaven!

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think their world is smaller than ours it's probably around the same size due to some evidence but heck what do i know

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: not sure what you tried to tell me there, but if you want to do something good in this thread then search for the picure Muda posted that shows Naruto's planet and how big the country is.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Purple_D_Dragon I respect Muda(haven't seen him in a while probably has better/more important things to do atm lol) tons as well though honestly I think I'll just pass, but thanks for the suggestion anyway!

;P

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!!

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ourmanuel

I remember this thread.

This was the thread where people called the shinju 300 miles wide or some shit.

Good times

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

This was pretty flawed logic from the getgo. Only a tiny amount of Narutos countries and worlds are ninja villages and judging by Konoha only a small amount of even the ninja villages population is ninjas. Not to mention that the world is probably not even fully explored and we only ever see a part of it. And the idea of comparing the size of modern day militaries to a feudal naruto worlds is probably flawed too.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obvious. Bait is obvious.

ppo009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just came here wanting to know the size of the GOD tree and it comes out much more confused, could someone answer me directly about this question, PS: size in width of the god tree

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 takenstew22  Moderator

Imagine trying to judge the size of a planet to its population lol.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the sea levels on our planet eventually rise, the surface of land we still have will diminish. This will force humanitys population to decline.

We have a 70% to 30% water to land ratio atm. Would love to know narutos.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

During medieval times the global population was estimated to be around 380 million. Now think about this next one carefully. Does that mean Earth was 20 times smaller back then?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly: it was way less advanced hygiene was worse, medicine nearly non existent and child death was very common. The cities and medicine in naruto suggest they are doing as well or better than we are atm so we have that to compare.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@warlock360 said:

@killbilly: it was way less advanced hygiene was worse, medicine nearly non existent and child death was very common. The cities and medicine in naruto suggest they are doing as well or better than we are atm so we have that to compare.

You're missing the point, population by itself cannot give us an accurate estimate of a planet's size without knowing what the average population density is ( I believe someone above mentioned that Earth's current population could technically fit into the Grand Canyon ). That's ignoring the fact the population is being extrapolated based off of the size of a coalition army... Extrapolating the size of the planet using this premise is just preposterous.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By warlock360

@killbilly: well for sure this was just going off the basis mentioned. We could however compare their planet to the moon or Sun, if they are indeed supposed to be like ours.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@warlock360 said:

@killbilly: well for sure this was just going off the basis mentioned. We could however compare their planet to the moon or Sun, if they are indeed supposed to be like ours.

Sure and I think that'd be fine considering the intent is likely for familiar celestial bodies like that to retain their real world size. To be honest though, I think the same concept applies to Naruto's planet which is why it's called "Earth."

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By warlock360

@killbilly: well, looky here.

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/naruto-world-scaled.46407/

This person comes to the conclusion that it is the same size as Western Europe. At least from the countries shown. (again, having a larger water mass that is not shown because of irrelevancy towards the continent map would make sense, sort of like a backside of that earth)

If it were just western Europe then lol

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 killbilly  Moderator

@killbilly: well, looky here.

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/naruto-world-scaled.46407/

This person comes to the conclusion that it is the same size as Western Europe. At least from the countries shown. (again, having a larger water mass that is not shown because of irrelevancy towards the continent map would make sense, sort of like a backside of that earth)

If it were just western Europe then lol

Interesting. I'll give it a look. To clarify, I don't debate Naruto and I watched it when it was airing on Toonami many years ago. I just felt the need to point out how ridiculous extrapolating the size of a planet from a population was.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly: I just like speculating things in general lol

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol i remember when this thread was first posted.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nagato basically confirms the Juubi can one shot a nation and by doing such millions of people would be eliminated in a flash, which gives a good indication of how many people live in a land. Not that it would matter since this logic of judging world's size by it's population is already faulty and fodder by itself.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evidence that OP is big dumb

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Extrapolating the size of a planet by it's population is absolutely asinine.