Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ScouterV

Hey, everyone!

(SPOILERS For The Flash ahead!)

So, I'm a writer for a site and I recently finished and had an article published regarding the reveal of the Reverse Flash's intentions and identity in the latest episode of The Flash, and while I think I have everything in order, I'm curious if there's something I may have missed, messed up on, or even something that you think you'd like to see in this article or others regarding Superhero shows.

http://www.tabloid.io/2015/03/19/flash-man-behind-reverse-flash/

Also feel free to comment on the article itself, and I appreciate any assistance anyone can give.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have something to add~

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You leave something out that's a big misconception to alot of non-Flash fans.

Eobard Thawne is multitudes faster and more skilled than Barry, but he is a unique villain in that he is intertwined with his hero, his enemy. The leading factor for Thawne's multiple losses to Barry is that he can't alter Flash's timeline or he'll risk destroying himself, so he lives to torture him by hurting everyone around him, without directly attacking him outright with intention to kill.

This seems to hold true in the show because he's protecting Barry in his own way.

Also, i have a hunch that a reason for the second DNA sample they took from Barry's home didn't match Harrison Well's blood is because Eobard isn't Harrison. Harrison is a dead man that Eobard took the place of. Boom.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

Also, i have a hunch that a reason for the second DNA sample they took from Barry's home didn't match Harrison Well's blood is because Eobard isn't Harrison. Harrison is a dead man that Eobard took the place of. Boom.

Thats actually a really good theory.