Drakath Respect Thread

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Short Bio: Drakath was once the prince to an evil king who had enslaved the entire world, but the his father was overthrown by King Alteon and Drakath's inheritance was lost. Afterwards Drakath began serving the doomknight Sepulchure. Drakath became Sepulchure's greatest follower and even collected the eight elemental orbs for the doomknight. But as Sepulchure was about to unleash the power of the orbs upon Lore, Drakath stabbed him through the back and absorbed the eight elemental orbs into his body, turning into a dragon. Later Drakath was granted the power of Chaos by the Mother of all Monsters and tasked with opening the Chaos gate to free her from her prison so that she could rule the universe.

Respect Drakath, The Champion of Chaos!

No Caption Provided

"You wish to challenge me? Little Troll, you have no idea of the power I wield."

Physical Strength

Drakath sends Doomknight Sepulchure and King Alteon flying across the room and cracking a stone pillar, each with a casual sword swing.

No Caption Provided

Drakath casually throws around a giant sea creature

No Caption Provided

Drakath compared to The Eteranal Dragon of Time

No Caption Provided

Drakath picks up and flies off with The Eternal Dragon of Time who is the god of Lore

No Caption Provided

Drakath throws The Eternal Dragon of Time with great force

No Caption Provided

Drakath blocks an attack from Empress Gravelyn and throws her back with laughable ease

No Caption Provided

Drakath plunges his sword into the side of a mountain causing large boulders to fly off

No Caption Provided

Drakath casually knocks back an attack from the 9th Lord of Chaos (sorry for the slow animation)

No Caption Provided

Drakath who has lost a wing and the ability to fly jumps a great distance

No Caption Provided

Endurance

Drakath survives a blast of power from the 13th lord of chaos after he unlocks the full power of god

No Caption Provided

Drakath tanks a powerful blow from Empress Gravelyn

No Caption Provided

Drakath tanks a blow from the 9th lord of chaos without even flinching and then proceeds to obliterate her

No Caption Provided

Drakath falls from the top of a mountain while being punched repeatedly in the face by the Hero of Lore who at the time possessed the full power of god and death and strikes a giant rock, then continues to fall to the foot of the mountain and is completely unharmed. (watch until 10:20)

Telekinesis

Drakath destroys Chuckles with a glare

No Caption Provided

Levitates someone casually

No Caption Provided

Moves two large asteroids at the same time

No Caption Provided

Gets bored and makes one asteroid fly a lot faster with very little effort

No Caption Provided

This asteroid hit Lore with enough force to deal devastating damage

No Caption Provided

Chaos Tune

Drakath can power music with magic to drain the willpower of the person who hears it and bend their mind to his will.

Music controlling peoples minds

No Caption Provided

Chaos Lord Kimberly after being freed from the Chaos Tune

Hey! You fixed my head! Ever since Drakath came to me and sang that little Chaos Tune I have had it stuck in my head. Thank you so much. It's been making me act all wonky-like. you know how bad it is to get a tune out of your head.

(AQW)

Discordia after being defeated reveals that he was being controlled by magical music from Kimberly

The last thing I remember is working on one of my compositions...then I heard this music... I felt my willpower seeping away. I was becoming hypnotized...by...you

Discordia is capable of using music mind control armies

I give you my music, to make your powers take wing. Obey your master, my music compels you to obey.

(AQW)

Don Giovanni states that Drakath granted Discordia the power to mind control with his music. It is later revealed that it was actually Kimberly who Drakath did this to and in turn Kimberly who did the same to Discordia.

From what I've heard, Discordia is a brilliant musician. He was working on the ultimate song, that would win over the heart of anyone who heard it. Drakath showed up and offered Discordia a powerful short cut. Discordia accepted. Now he can use his music, to not just win over the hearts and minds, but control them.

Magical Attacks

Drakath breaks through the side of a castle in an explosion of energy

No Caption Provided

Drakath hits the fortress of Shadowfall with a blast that sends it crashing into a mountain on the other side of the continent.

No Caption Provided

Drakath destroys a giant sea creature in a huge explosion of energy

No Caption Provided

Drakath channels enough energy through the incomplete Supreme Arcane Staff to destroy Ledgermayne

No Caption Provided

Subdue's the 9th Lord of Chaos in energy binds

No Caption Provided

Sends the Hero of Lore flying with a small blast of energy

No Caption Provided

Drakath defeats the Hero of Lore with a single blast of energy

No Caption Provided

Drakath hits The Eternal Dragon of Time with a blast of energy strong enough to destroy a mountain

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Drakath destroys the fortress of Shadowfall simply by flying into it

No Caption Provided

Defeats Empress Gravelyn with a blast of power

No Caption Provided

Shoots the dragon Stalagbite with energy causing the dragon to explode

No Caption Provided

Drakath hits Lord Vordred with a blast of energy that sends him flying into the sky before he explodes

No Caption Provided

Drakath vaporizes the 9th Lord of Chaos

No Caption Provided

Soul Destruction

Drakath possesses the ability to rip the souls out of beings and crush them in order to kill those who ordinarily cannot die.

Drakath rips the soul out of Sepulchure

No Caption Provided

Crushes Sepulchure's soul, killing him and causing him to explode

No Caption Provided

Drakath rips the soul out of The Eternal Dragon of Time

No Caption Provided

Drakath crushes The Eternal Dragon of Time's soul in his hand, ending the its life (Watch until 0:34)

Drakath crushes Sepulchure's soul again in an alternate reality(Full thing is until 1:40)

Teleportation and Inter-Dimensional Travel

Drakath has the capability to teleport objects, people, and himself throughout space and dimensions

Drakath teleports and unconscious person to his Chaos Gate

No Caption Provided

Drakath opens a portal to his Chaos Gate for Lionfang

No Caption Provided

Drakath disarms Lionfang simply by pointing at him

No Caption Provided

Drakath teleports himself to the DreamNexus dimension

No Caption Provided

Drakath teleports himself out of the DreamNexus dimension

No Caption Provided

Drakath opens a portal to the MirrorRealm to retrieve the Celestial Dragon Egg

No Caption Provided

Drakath opens another portal to get the Celestial Dragon Egg back

No Caption Provided

Drakath teleports the Evil Xing and Evil Xang to the MirrorRealm resulting in the Good Xing and the Good Xang being teleported to his dimension.(Watch until 8:45)

Chaorrupting

Drakath possesses the power to infect everything around him with chaos. Those who are infected obey his orders. Even being attacked by him can lead to being infect. Drakath infect large sections of Lore simply by being present. He also can bestow people with the power of Chaos as he did with his 13 lords of chaos.

Khasaanda after being Chaorrupted

I - I feel him! The link inside me, it's not ... not Krellenos, not anymore. Now, in my head - in my heart - I can sense... Drakath!

(AQW)

Iadoa the Master of Time explains the effects of Chaoruption.

"Those who welcome Chaorruption are unimaginably enhanced. But for those of them who do not... unimaginable pain teaches them to bow.

To feel your body succumb- the blood in your veins changing to acid as it runs under skin- that is pain enough. To feel YOU - your will, your sense of self - irrevocably altered, and your thoughts and decisions not your own...

I do not know how long I have until I become the Chaos Lord I am destined to be."

(AQW)

She Who Answers states that everyone will become Chaorrupted eventually

We will ALL, in time, become Chaorrupted. It has already begun.

(AQW)

Drakath infects monsters with chaos simply by the presence of an illusion of himself

Your wish to attack me now, here, is predictable. But the Chronomancer I have Chaorrupted is not the only one able to create illusions and constructs, Hero. I am not really standing in front of you, I just appear to be. The sight of me alone is enough to inspire Chaos, wouldn't you agree? I'd say the creatures here do.

(AQWwiki)

Drakath transforms the Hero of Lore into the 13th Lord of Chaos

No Caption Provided

After simply being struck by Drakath once, and fire years of excruciating pain, King Alteon transforms into the 12th Lord of Chaos

No Caption Provided

Drakath casually infects three soldiers with chaos

No Caption Provided

Drakath has Chaorrupted armies of monsters to fight the armies of good and evil

No Caption Provided

Conclusion

Well that is Drakath. He is my first non star wars character that made a respect thread for and honestly, he is really freaking powerful. Feel free to tell me what you think of him and enjoy the rest of your day :)

(Credit to Charizard on youtube for helping me gather material and supplying the videos)