Dragonball and Naruto movie feat comparison

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By alextheboss

This is a game where you pretend you don't know anything about either anime. Each round there will be a feat from Naruto and a feat from Dragonball and you will choose the winner based on which feat you think is more impressive.

Round 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round 2

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 3

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 5

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 6

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 7

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 8

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 9

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 10

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 flame war.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Frieza and Goku are visibly moving faster. You don't even see them, just the explosions of their fists.

Round 2 - Goku and Beerus. You get to see the size of the crater and it looks larger than what the Naruto gif showed.

Round 3 - Naruto, but only because we saw the explosion. The DBZ one went underwater so we couldn't see the damage caused. The nearby rocks were untouched.

Round 4 - DBZ. Much better durability feat given Goku tanked what looked to be roughly the same destructive hit the other guy was ragdolled by, and only got a cut cheek.

Round 5 - DBZ. All the guy in the Naruto clip did was cut down a really large tree. Stone > wood.

Round 6 - DBZ. They moved a small mountain with the force of Goku getting rag dolled. Naruto and Sasuke just uprooted some earth.

Round 7 - DBZ. The blast left the atmosphere and still created an explosion large enough to take out a chunk of Earth. Naruto's blast just kind of fizzled out.

Round 8 - DBZ. Much larger damage output with seemingly less effort.

Round 9 - DBZ again. Goku seemed to go further and in a straight line through all that stone.

Round 10 - Naruto. Destroying a massive arena is more impressive than punching a hole through a planet made of lawn.

So what I've learned is that, by and large, DBZ still has better feats than Naruto even ignoring their high end planet destroying feats. Good to know.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Frieza and Goku are visibly moving faster. You don't even see them, just the explosions of their fists.

Round 2 - Goku and Beerus. You get to see the size of the crater and it looks larger than what the Naruto gif showed.

Round 3 - Naruto, but only because we saw the explosion. The DBZ one went underwater so we couldn't see the damage caused. The nearby rocks were untouched.

Round 4 - DBZ. Much better durability feat given Goku tanked what looked to be roughly the same destructive hit the other guy was ragdolled by, and only got a cut cheek.

Round 5 - DBZ. All the guy in the Naruto clip did was cut down a really large tree. Stone > wood.

Round 6 - DBZ. They moved a small mountain with the force of Goku getting rag dolled. Naruto and Sasuke just uprooted some earth.

Round 7 - DBZ. The blast left the atmosphere and still created an explosion large enough to take out a chunk of Earth. Naruto's blast just kind of fizzled out.

Round 9 - DBZ again. Goku seemed to go further and in a straight line through all that stone.

Round 10 - Naruto. Destroying a massive arena is more impressive than punching a hole through a planet made of lawn.

So what I've learned is that, by and large, DBZ still has better feats than Naruto even ignoring their high end planet destroying feats. Good to know.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

/thread

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

My god

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for watcher_killer4
Watcher_Killer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: So just what feats looks more powerful?

Well the DBZ team has their characters getting kicked into mountains destroying them and had fights that are not visible going to give it to the,

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By alextheboss

@watcher_killer4: Basically. For each round you choose whichever feat you think is more impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this but i'd go with Naruto on rd 7

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

yeah this pretty much.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to throw my opinion out there to bump it

Round 1: Dragon ball because of the the destruction caused from the collisions

Round 2: Dragon ball because of the crater size and the clouds that moves away form the shock-wave.

Round 3: Tied because they look pretty similar

Round 4: Naruto because of the size of the crater.

Round 5: Naruto because it was caused by the wind of a physical attacks while Frieza's attack was an energy attack.

Round 6: Another close one I guess I'll go dragon ball.

Round 7: Dragon ball because of the explosion size.

Round 8: Dragon ball because of the size of the explosion.

Round 9: Dragon ball because one hit sent Goku through more objects than multiple hits from Naruto and Sasuke.

Round 10: Dragon ball because even if you didn't know the planet had x10 gravity it still obviously had gravity and Goku's punch made a shock-wave that easily went through it.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ryubh

Dragon Ball all rounds except for 4, 6 and 7

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol what?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I don't think DBZ and Naruto should be compared except for comedic purposes.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: @ninjawarrior268: This is not a comparison of how strong the characters are. It's just a game where you decide which feats "look" more impressive to someone who doesn't know anything about the series.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: @ninjawarrior268: This is not a comparison of how strong the characters are. It's just a game where you decide which feats "look" more impressive to someone who doesn't know anything about the series.

I do see that Naruto took inspiration from DB though.

Thanks, I see what your thread is about.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. DBZ
  2. Naruto
  3. Naruto (Did he create a explosion/fire on space?)
  4. Naruto
  5. DBZ
  6. DBZ
  7. Naruto
  8. Naruto
  9. DBZ
  10. DBZ

I really don't know what was happening on those Naruto gifs and all my answers were based on the visuals. It ended in a unintentional draw.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 emperorthanos-  Moderator

I'm going to throw my opinion out there to bump it

Round 1: Dragon ball because of the the destruction caused from the collisions

Round 2: Dragon ball because of the crater size and the clouds that moves away form the shock-wave.

Round 3: Tied because they look pretty similar

Round 4: Naruto because of the size of the crater.

Round 5: Naruto because it was caused by the wind of a physical attacks while Frieza's attack was an energy attack.

Round 6: Another close one I guess I'll go dragon ball.

Round 7: Dragon ball because of the explosion size.

Round 8: Dragon ball because of the size of the explosion.

Round 9: Dragon ball because one hit sent Goku through more objects than multiple hits from Naruto and Sasuke.

Round 10: Dragon ball because even if you didn't know the planet had x10 gravity it still obviously had gravity and Goku's punch made a shock-wave that easily went through it.

change my opinion. Agree with this one.

But purely of looks

undefined__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

1-5 naruto (better feats in general from a non bias fan)

6 goku and freiza he punched goku hard as fuck man.

7's a toss up. naruto's was cooler i believe.

8 sasuke's move.

9 mann this one is definitely the hardest. naruto and sauce combo was definitely noteworthy but beerus pimp slapped goku. ill say tie

10 since the planet is so small and we dont know that the planet is unique in anyway. ill say the naruto feat was better. all the destruction came after initial contact.

pretty dope thread if i say so myself. im one of the few who believe naruto top tiers rivals dbz/dbs top tiers. well besides energy beams. i think since naruto was so inspired by DB not DBZ/DBS he chose to keep the all power energy puts out and keep actual martial arts in. Their physical outputs of battles are actually pretty similair , which you just proved AGAIN with this thread

Sea-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

1-5 naruto (better feats in general from a non bias fan)

6 goku and freiza he punched goku hard as fuck man.

7's a toss up. naruto's was cooler i believe.

8 sasuke's move.

9 mann this one is definitely the hardest. naruto and sauce combo was definitely noteworthy but beerus pimp slapped goku. ill say tie

10 since the planet is so small and we dont know that the planet is unique in anyway. ill say the naruto feat was better. all the destruction came after initial contact.

pretty dope thread if i say so myself. im one of the few who believe naruto top tiers rivals dbz/dbs top tiers. well besides energy beams. i think since naruto was so inspired by DB not DBZ/DBS he chose to keep the all power energy puts out and keep actual martial arts in. Their physical outputs of battles are actually pretty similair , which you just proved AGAIN with this thread

Just lol

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:Naruto imo

Round 2:Dragons balls

Round 3:Hard one going with naruto

Round 4: Dragons Balls

Round 5:Dragons balls

Round 6:Naruto

Round 7:Naruto imo

Round 8:Although sasuke's looked cooler to ME going with the hairy drgon balls

Round 9:Naruto and sasuke seemed to appeal to me more goku was just kicked around still cool though

Round 10:Smelly dragon balls