Does Batman always win? Batman vs Wolverine

Dieselh11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The problem for this fight to happen is somehow Wolverine would need to keep Batman grounded and not let him escape to form a plan. Batman can disappear with the best of them. While Wolverine has senses this dosnt always mean he will find who he is looking for.
Now while the article did mention some important facts I honestly don't see Batman going head to head with Wolverine for long periods to where he is tired out and cant fight no more. And once he realizes Wolverines claws cant be broken and that Wolverine can heal Batman is very likely going to vanish and study Wolverine. The plan Batman could use is this.
Once Batman leaves the fight he waits for Wolverine to leave the fight. Unknowingly Wolverine has a small tracker on his back. Batman then fallows him from a distance to the Xaiver mansion. Using stealth and theatricality and deception Batman manages to sneak into the mansion and finds the danger room computer. He places a small hacking device which bypasses the mansions security and the info he retrieves has all the info on Wolverine. He sends it back to the batcave and then quietly leaves before being detected.
He learns of Wolverines healing factor and unbreakable bones and reads about Wolverines backround files Professor Xaiver has. He then turns to Wayne tech and comes up with a high tech batsuit which increases speed and punching power and gives off magnetic polarity which would keep Wolverines claws away from him.
The suit has several high tech weapons. Ultra sonic devices which could temporarly hurt Wolverines hearing and would leave him stunned.
Wolverine is then tricked into following Batman where Batman has secretly installed powerful magnetic devices in the room. Wolverine enters the room and is pinned to the wall and cant move. Fight over. Batman wins

Atu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@williamjbatson: Please explain to me how Batman would break through Wolverine's adamantium skeleton? He wouldn't be able to do so, therefore he cannot win. Also, Wolverine's healing factor just keeps getting stronger and stronger in the comics. At this point, an explosive batarang would hardly phase him. As much as I love Batman, Wolverine is on a different level in a random, hand to hand combat encounter. Wolverine has much more combat experience, and superhuman capabilities. Batman is just a human. I do believe if Batman had preparation time or a second chance he would be able to take Wolverine out with knock-out gas, but that just isn't the case.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e09a6b06793e
deactivated-5e09a6b06793e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this even a debate? Batman is totally outclassed here.

warbandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I totally disagree with this,Id say Batman wins this.

Mostly because he is a ton smarter than Wolverine.

CBS99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wolverine would almost win every time. Even when Batman would win, I doubt it would be a flawless. Wolverine has beaten Magneto, the ultimate magnet. Besides magnets have been used on Wolverine before and it's just slowed him down but never really stopped him.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbs99: I would very much like to see a time when Logan (with adamantium) has beaten Magneto in a random encounter. I don't recall such a thing ever happening.

ElmerChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By ElmerChan

Of course, pure hand to hand combat, hands down Wolvi will win.

Whatever you throw at him, he will heal. (Bombs, bullet etc.)

He is immune to bullets but he is not immune to Adamantuim Bullet itself.

From the XMEN movie, Wolvi was shot in the head by Stryker and he dropped unconscious for minutes.

What's preventing Batman from doing that?

Once incapacitated, Batman can throw him in an industrial meat grinder or simply drown him.

End of the story.

Wolvi with all that Adamatium weight simply cannot stay afloat in water.

He will simply sink. Have you seen Wolvi swim in deep waters?

Even a high heat Flame Thrower can kill Wolverine.

Batman just needs to spray ample amount of flame till Wolverine has nothing left to heal.

Batman has gadgets.

He has his toys. He will never go w/o them.

Batman can also fly by using his tools/assets.

Wolverine simply cannot fly and he hates flying, he vomits.

Batman just needs to keep his distance. He simply cannot be near Wolverine. I am pretty sure Batman first asses his enemy. He flees if he can't handle them.

That's how Batman operates.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e792b21485
deactivated-5d1e792b21485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No PIS Alive would save you from Wolverine.

batman239202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By batman239202

This one still goes to Batman, he has smoke bombs he a grapple gun where he can get away if he is hurt. Of course, Wolverine has a healing factor but Batman can easily call for backup since he has contact with the Bat Cave and the Justice Leauge Wolverine is defeated easily but or Batman could use those electrifying shocker things where he just puts a clip on wolverines shirt and it will electrify him Batman Wins!

Omega7Vendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins here.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365  Edited By Alligatian

^^^^^He is funny, lol

Anyways for this match up, Wolverine obviously wins, he doesn't even need the claws here

PulverAbraham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers