• 59 results
Posted by Jphu8414 (4044 posts) 2 years, 6 months ago

Poll: Do you have a comic book shop in your area? (53 votes)

Yes 70%
No 28%
Don't Care 2%

Was just wondering if CV people have an accessible comic book shop in their area. I have one in my college town and I'm really happy that I do, although I realize that some people probably aren't as lucky as me. Or maybe you just don't care because you get your comic books on the internet or something

Avatar image for deadpool_is_better_than_you
#51 Posted by Deadpool_is_better_than_you (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Digital its pretty convenient and I'm a bit embarrassed to go to a comic shop however insecure that sounds lol

#52 Posted by Jphu8414 (4044 posts) - - Show Bio

Digital its pretty convenient and I'm a bit embarrassed to go to a comic shop however insecure that sounds lol

Believe me I know what you mean, it took me ages to beat down the feeling and go inside mine.

#53 Posted by green_skaar (8470 posts) - - Show Bio

5 minutes from my work. It's one of the advantages of living in a 'metropolitan area'.

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
#54 Posted by The_jackolantern (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Im from plymouth in the UK and luckily for me I have to comic book shops within a 20 minute walk

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
#55 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (10325 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie: It's not nearly as glamourous as you think. It's a lot of work and we host different card game tournaments, which brings in the weird Magic the Gathering players.

Yeah, I bet that can get pretty taxing. And I imagine it can get rather slow some days.

#56 Posted by 20125946 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz: Let me guess, you buy them on Amazon.

#57 Posted by Deadgod (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope , there's not even 1 comic book shop in my entire city so i end buying digital comics, they're cheaper for me. Sometimes i do order a actual comic book but they take like 1-2 weeks to get to me & costs more so i only order one comic in every 1-3 months :(

#58 Posted by kidchipotle (15197 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two near me that I know of.

#59 Edited by Vitalius (5012 posts) - - Show Bio

No i dont. If i want comics, i need to buy online.

#60 Posted by w0nd (6599 posts) - - Show Bio

I am lucky to have one in every district. when one goes down two replace it