Do one of those alignment things with comic characters

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm sure you've seen them before. You pick one character for each alignment category that you think best typifies what it means. I will go first. You can do your own if you so choose or just critique mine.

Chaotic Good: Thor

Lawful Good: Captain America

Neutral Good: Wolverine

Chaotic Neutral: Hulk

True Neutral: Living Tribunal

Lawful Neutral: Namor

Neutral Evil: Mystique

Chaotic Evil: Dormammu

Lawful Evil: Dr. Doom

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: I agree, except Thor is way too dutiful to be Chaotic (may even be lawful), and Namor is a Chaotic Neutral who just happens to be an arbiter of law.

Lawful Good: Guardian (Whether as a decent citizen, or the leader of the Canadian super-team Alpha Flight, Hudson has always respected and upheld the law.)

Neutral Good: Martian Manhunter (An extremely empathetic and even-tempered telepath, J'onn has no desire to impose on others, or be imposed upon, hence his living in space to avoid the turbulence of life on Earth. He also rejects what we might call chaotic behavior, generally doing his job quietly and dependably. He's a good guy, plain and simple.)

Chaotic Good: Bruce Wayne (A cheerfully magnanimous billionaire. Sure he seems to be...absent most of the time, but how many times have we seen Bruce write a massive check to a community project, or give a job to a stranger out of the blue?)

Lawful Neutral: The Punisher (He uncompromisingly follows his own "internal law", inflicting death and suffering as he does so. However, he's also dedicated to protecting innocent lives. Neither his good, nor evil actions can be discounted.)

True Neutral: The Watchers (Sworn only to observe, never interfere...)

Chaotic Neutral: Catwoman (It's actually pretty hard to think of examples.)

Lawful Evil: Black Adam (Like Dr. Doom, he is the iron-fisted dictator of a country.)

Neutral Evil: Deathstroke (A crack mercenary who will work for any scumbag with deep enough pockets.)

Chaotic Evil: Carnage (It's right there in the name.)

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Spambot

@darthmummy: I think Thor is more chaotic good than Batman is. Batman tends to try and obey all laws in how he tries to do good. Thor on the other hand only follows his own internal form of justice and is more than willing to break any laws when they go against his code of justice or in the name of revenge. Even those of all father Odin. Thor is very chaotic imo despite being a guardian of earth.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@darthmummy: I think Thor is more chaotic good than Batman is. Batman tends to try and obey all laws in how he tries to do good. Thor on the other hand only follows his own internal form of justice and is more than willing to break any laws when they go against his code of justice or in the name of revenge. Even those of all father Odin. Thor is very chaotic imo despite being a guardian of earth.

That could be. Funny that you mentioned Batman. Like Thor, he often breaks the law, but I consider him to be lawful good because he's highly disciplined and completely dedicated to improving the lives of Gothamites, and there are certain lines he will not cross.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@spambot said:

I'm sure you've seen them before. You pick one character for each alignment category that you think best typifies what it means. I will go first. You can do your own if you so choose or just critique mine.

Chaotic Good: Thor

Lawful Good: Captain America

Neutral Good: Wolverine

Chaotic Neutral: Hulk

True Neutral: Living Tribunal

Lawful Neutral: Namor

Neutral Evil: Mystique

Chaotic Evil: Dormammu

Lawful Evil: Dr. Doom

Yours is not bad.

For me, I would maybe throw Elektra in place of Thor.