DC's Digital Delivery Plans

Atomic Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Atomic Edge

So it seems that DC is releasing a version of each of the new 52 with a code for digital included. In interests me a lot.

My question is this, Will they use Comixology for this? If so, will the codes work for me in the UK? Any info would be great. I need to order my singles way ahead of time, and want to know if it's worth the extra $.

Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 34

#2  Edited By Mighty Thorion

Don't know if it is each of the 52. I guess this is going to be the future of comics, but I won't be going there (digital that is)

Atomic Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Atomic Edge

Yeah it's been confirmed that they will all have, and keep, day and date digital versions.

I just want to know if I will be able to use them in the UK!

MydLyfeCrysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MydLyfeCrysis
@Atomic Edge said:
So it seems that DC is releasing a version of each of the new 52 with a code for digital included. In interests me a lot. My question is this, Will they use Comixology for this? If so, will the codes work for me in the UK? Any info would be great. I need to order my singles way ahead of time, and want to know if it's worth the extra $.
I hear you on this. This is a big question for me as well. I'm American, but stationed here in the UK and I've not gone out for any physical magazine copies since being here. I've simply been using the ComiXology store for just about everything, as I definitely prefer the iPad for reading. But, if I were able to get both a physical and digital copy here in the UK, I'd be all over that.
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

I thought the code thing was only for the new Justice League #1 Issue
Atomic Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Atomic Edge

@DEGRAAF said:

I thought the code thing was only for the new Justice League #1 Issue

Source?

MydLyfeCrysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MydLyfeCrysis
@Atomic Edge: It appears as though this combo-bag that includes the download code is only for the Justice League books. Not just issue #1, but all of them. But sadly, at the same time, this isn't all titles like I had originally hoped. 

IGN:
"In addition, DC will be offering a combo pack for each issue of Justice League. This means that fans that want to collect both print and digital versions of the new series will be saving some money. On stands, there will be a polybagged version of Justice League #1 (and each issue following) that retails for $4.99 but includes the oversized print comic and a code to download the digital version. Separately, both the print and digital versions will retail for $3.99."
Atomic Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Atomic Edge

@MydLyfeCrysis: Ahh okay thanks then.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers