DCCW vs DCEU: Which do you have more faith in right now?

• 73 results
modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCCW vs DCEU: Which do you have more faith in right now? (132 votes)

DCCW 56%
DCEU 44%
"Choose wisely"

• 
TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By TheSpoiler

DCEU.

I do like Supergirl a lot though.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheExile285

Given what Arrow has become and how BvS turned out, neither.

I do really like Supergirl and found SS to be enjoyable tho.

Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW because of Flash. Both are looking downhill though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Neither.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I actually like all the DCEU, while only found Dccw to be okay.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stormdriven

If the CW wises up and continues Constantine, then CW for sure. If they continue to be idiots, then DCEU by default.

Avatar image for green_ballerina
Green_Ballerina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCCW has had some memorable moments. DCEU has been super underwhelming so far.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DCEU is obviously trying to improve things. The CW mocks its own fan base. It knows you hate Felecity and throws it back in your face. Also Supergirl is going to look a lot cheaper now that's it's on CW. It will probably be less girl power and more rom com like Arrow has turned into.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I vote AMC's Preacher?

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCCW. The Flash had two solid seasons, hopefully they don't jump the shark. Legends was pretty okay. I haven't seen Supergirl, but Martian Manhunter is in it.

Arrow is crapola.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ScouterV

Both!

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

DCEU. I really feel like people have overreacted to Man of Steel and BvS, which do have problems but are still pretty decent movies. My only real fear is studio interference, given how cut up the theatrical release of BvS was and how drastically Suicide Squad was apparently changed and reedited after BvS didn't do as well as WB wanted.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CWverse the DCEU is dysentery atm

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By deathstroke52

DCEU.

DCCW is utter shit in every sense of the word.

Luckily not all DC shows are on the CW. Gotham is bearable and Preacher is good.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really like the CW shows. I think eventually DCEU starts making quality movies eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU, at least they try to improve their quality of movies. (I enjoyed SS) DCCW on the other hand is alright, but I don't like what they're doing with wannabe Batman.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCCW announced a musical crossover episode with Supergirl and The Flash. All faith is gone now.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU, at least they try to improve their quality of movies. (I enjoyed SS) DCCW on the other hand is alright, but I don't like what they're doing with wannabe Batman.

This guy right?

No Caption Provided

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By uugieboogie

@stormdriven said:

DCCW announced a musical crossover episode with Supergirl and The Flash. All faith is gone now.

No Caption Provided

My last little bit..

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is nonredeemable garbage that should be axed as soon as possible. But now that the Teen drama crap has potentially ended with Supergirl coming to the CW, and the writers bringing Mon-EL, Miss Martian, and Superman I'm really looking forward to it. Likewise, LOT was stated to be going in overhaul and is bringing in the Legion of Doom and Justice Society. Flash after we get past the garbage of Barry losing his power may be good as well

In comparison to Warner which keeps annihilating its films in the editing process, getting horrible reviews, and constantly destroying its own films. So yeah, I'm actually more impressed with at least 2/4ths of CW's stuff- even mediocre Flash has its moments

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After seeing Suicide Squad, CW definitely.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Neither. They're both garbage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, let's see. CW has given some good content due to The Flash and Supergirl. And they at least try to get the essence of their characters.

DCEU shows evidence of neither.

Easy choice.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU they can only get better , hopefully.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the DC CW is awful, and I am confident that, at the very least, the solo Ben Affleck film will be great, so DCEU.

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the CW wises up and continues Constantine, then CW for sure. If they continue to be idiots, then DCEU by default.

This a million times over

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like I can only answer when I see Supergirl's Superman. At the moment I'm edging towards the CW because honestly they are more fun to watch. There's no contest in CGI, Costume and acting (though some of the CW actors are damn good). Plus CW has given me characters I really like. I wasn't that much of a Flash fan and I love his character now. Supergirl gave an awesome rendition of Martian Manhunter and the girl of steel herself. Hell, they're even bringing Mon El and Miss Martian in now. DCEU has given me... uh... a decent live action Batman. Who, mind you, was far better in the few minutes he was in Suicide Squad. But what I love about the CW (and what's probably the most hated part about it on the vine) is the unapologetic zaniness that they embrace. The Flash fights a telepathic gorilla and a guy called Captain Cold. They haven't shied away from any of the comic book craziness. Of course, it's not perfect, not by any means, arrow and LOT are nigh unwatchable sometimes (most of the time for Arrow). But The Flash and Supergirl balance it out. But the clincher will be Superman, if they get him right or if he steals the show I'll definitely vote for CW.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like I can only answer when I see Supergirl's Superman. At the moment I'm edging towards the CW because honestly they are more fun to watch. There's no contest in CGI, Costume and acting (though some of the CW actors are damn good). Plus CW has given me characters I really like. I wasn't that much of a Flash fan and I love his character now. Supergirl gave an awesome rendition of Martian Manhunter and the girl of steel herself. Hell, they're even bringing Mon El and Miss Martian in now. DCEU has given me... uh... a decent live action Batman. Who, mind you, was far better in the few minutes he was in Suicide Squad. But what I love about the CW (and what's probably the most hated part about it on the vine) is the unapologetic zaniness that they embrace. The Flash fights a telepathic gorilla and a guy called Captain Cold. They haven't shied away from any of the comic book craziness. Of course, it's not perfect, not by any means, arrow and LOT are nigh unwatchable sometimes (most of the time for Arrow). But The Flash and Supergirl balance it out. But the clincher will be Superman, if they get him right or if he steals the show I'll definitely vote for CW.

Legends had it's problem but it made me like Firestorm and Atom WAY MORE

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel said:

Legends had it's problem but it made me like Firestorm and Atom WAY MORE

I can agree with that. My main problem with Legends was that it got way too boring in the middle of the season. Like they ran out of story. Plus, both the Hawks and Vandal Savage were not done justice in my eyes. I was expecting Savage to be an awesome character and a brilliant antagonist like that of Eobard Thawne in The Flash's first season but he was far too forgettable. Like, I was watching Young Justice and their Savage was literally that Savage same with the old Justice League cartoon. This one seemed a bit wimpy.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: Hawks were terrible felt like they just dragged down the team with pointless Drama, Kendra is only eye candy except them teeth and Vandal OMG was trash that plot-twist that came out of no where made me bruhh plus the asspull of reasons why time *blah *blah* was annoying. one last thing is Rip Hunter is terrible leader whenver the mission is going downhill or the team isn't listening to him *I will send you all back to 2016 where it the timeline will remind the same Vandal Savage will kill us all* like dude man up

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: Hawks were terrible felt like they just dragged down the team with pointless Drama, Kendra is only eye candy except them teeth

What's wrong with her teeth?

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie said:

@soldierofel: Hawks were terrible felt like they just dragged down the team with pointless Drama, Kendra is only eye candy except them teeth

What's wrong with her teeth?

She kinda has like horse teeth. Her teeth like pop-out a lot idk if I am the only one who notices that

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

DCEU, never liked anything I saw of the CW shows, very much like the 2 DCEU entries and with more exciting stuff coming down the pipe.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

They're both turd but DCEU has the potential to improve, CW will never improve period.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least shows like arrow and flash had good first seasons. DCEU was never good.... AT ALL

DevilFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOTH!!!!....are sh*t.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither but I do have more faith in DC rebirth then anything else both major publishers are putting out

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, both screwed up massively. Arrow was a great show up until season three arrived, and Flash was enjoyable but it had so many stupid moments throughout both seasons. I didn't even bother to watch Supergirl. DCEU is driven by Warner Bros. who pretty much messed up BvS and Suicide Squad, so yeah, there you go. This is like Hillary vs Trump. lol

Rebirth is great tho

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers