WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

No Caption Provided

I've seen a lot of Arrowverse respect threads recently, so I decided that I'd make one for Oliver's most powerful opponent.

A onetime friend and rival of the man who became Ra's al Ghul, Damien stole water from the Lazarus Pit and fled to pursue his own path. For over a century Darhk has marauded across the world, working with whoever best served his interests. Finally founding HIVE, Darhk plotted to destroy the world in nuclear fire and elevate his own powers to unimaginable levels in the process.

I've selected the feats that I think best exemplify his powers. Obviously there would be a lot of redundancy if I posted a gif every time he used his TK to freeze someone.

Powers and Abilities

Hand-to-Hand Fighter

With a century of experience and impressive physical strength and speed, Darhk is one of the most formidable hand-to-hand fighters in the world, even without resorting to magic.

Casually overpowers Ollie, puts him through a metal box, then throws him with one arm. He wins the fight shortly after.
Casually overpowers Ollie, puts him through a metal box, then throws him with one arm. He wins the fight shortly after.

Sara attacks him from behind, with the element of surprise. Darhk casually dodges or parries all her strikes and immediately gains the upper hand.
Sara attacks him from behind, with the element of surprise. Darhk casually dodges or parries all her strikes and immediately gains the upper hand.

Disarms and defeats Sara
Disarms and defeats Sara
Outmaneuvers and gets the better of Ollie in a close-combat exchange. Oliver would go on to stab Darhk with one of his arrows, having defeated him under dubious circumstances.
Outmaneuvers and gets the better of Ollie in a close-combat exchange. Oliver would go on to stab Darhk with one of his arrows, having defeated him under dubious circumstances.

Magic

By using a Khushu idol powered by souls, Damien gains a variety of powers. He has telekinesis, can teleport, and absorbs life force. His power is to such an extent that Constantine acknowledged him as exceptionally dangerous.

No Caption Provided

Telekinesis

Worth noting is that Darhk's TK has virtually unlimited range. If he knows where someone is, he can kill them. He killed someone halfway across the world as easily as he did a person right in front of him.

Casually stops an arrow.
Casually stops an arrow.

Draws an Arrow from Ollie's quiver and stabs him with it.
Draws an Arrow from Ollie's quiver and stabs him with it.
Choking out and suspending Malcolm in the air with one hand
Choking out and suspending Malcolm in the air with one hand
Darhk easily defenestrating Oliver. Notice how and far high Oliver is thrown.
Darhk easily defenestrating Oliver. Notice how and far high Oliver is thrown.
Vixen rushes at Darhk with her full magic-enhanced strength, Darhk stops her and throws her aside.
Vixen rushes at Darhk with her full magic-enhanced strength, Darhk stops her and throws her aside.
Easily freezes Oliver, Thea, and Laurel in place and chokes them.
Easily freezes Oliver, Thea, and Laurel in place and chokes them.
While keeping Oliver and Laurel frozen, he throws Diggle and Thea across the room, knocking them unconscious. This shows Darhk's ability to multitask while using TK.
While keeping Oliver and Laurel frozen, he throws Diggle and Thea across the room, knocking them unconscious. This shows Darhk's ability to multitask while using TK.
Both a reaction feat and a feat for his Telekinesis. Reacts to and stops the bullet. He kills the man with his own bullet a few moments later.
Both a reaction feat and a feat for his Telekinesis. Reacts to and stops the bullet. He kills the man with his own bullet a few moments later.
Snaps the neck of a fleeing board member
Snaps the neck of a fleeing board member
Stops a full speed armor-plated mack truck with one hand. Conservatively 80-100 tons in weight.
Stops a full speed armor-plated mack truck with one hand. Conservatively 80-100 tons in weight.

Teleportation

There are plenty of cases where Darhk has just outright vanished, but they wouldn't make for very interesting gifs. I chose two cases to act as examples. His teleportation is functional both for long range and short range, escaping to a different part of the city or for changing his position in a battle.

Despite being knocked down by an explosive arrow, Darhk disappears and teleports upright behind Malcolm, attacking him with his TK moments later.
Despite being knocked down by an explosive arrow, Darhk disappears and teleports upright behind Malcolm, attacking him with his TK moments later.
Teleports away from Ollie and escapes with Rubicon
Teleports away from Ollie and escapes with Rubicon

Soul Absorbtion

Can drain the souls from people by touching them. During the process they appear to be paralysed, and Darhk can drain them through body armor as easily as without. Additionally, the process appears to heal him of wounds and strengthen him. As a result, it is his preferred method of killing.

Absorbs the life of an Argus soldier.
Absorbs the life of an Argus soldier.
Drains Oliver's life force through his Kevlar.
Drains Oliver's life force through his Kevlar.
Takes a soul. This process heals Darhk of two wounds and empowers him.
Takes a soul. This process heals Darhk of two wounds and empowers him.

Post Havenrock

After detonating a nuclear device on the town of Havenrock, Darhk absorbed tens of thousands of souls into himself, gaining a new dimension of power and displaying an ability to use his TK on a molecular level. All his previous feats should obviously still be applicable in this state.

Absorbing souls
Absorbing souls
Arrows and bullets disintegrate before they can touch him.
Arrows and bullets disintegrate before they can touch him.
Demonstrates molecule manipulation by drawing Oxygen molecules from the bodies of Oliver and Diggle. Then, casually destroys the entire nexus chamber. Given the flickering of the torches, it is likely that Darhk accomplishes this by creating a vacuum.
Demonstrates molecule manipulation by drawing Oxygen molecules from the bodies of Oliver and Diggle. Then, casually destroys the entire nexus chamber. Given the flickering of the torches, it is likely that Darhk accomplishes this by creating a vacuum.
Stops a point blank explosion without moving, then converts the blast to nothing.
Stops a point blank explosion without moving, then converts the blast to nothing.
Easily flattens a crowd of hundreds.
Easily flattens a crowd of hundreds.

No Caption ProvidedThat's all for now.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nicely done. Was def. My favorite villain

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the only reason he doesn't win, is essentially plot...nice to know.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid RT.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thread.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the only reason he doesn't win, is essentially plot...nice to know.

Basically, yeah.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nfactor1995
Avatar image for deactivated-5c508820920c0
deactivated-5c508820920c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice work. : )

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: Great respect thread. Always loved the part where he casually snaps the lady's neck lol. If you can find it, I would post a gif of his first encounter with Thea. It's a good teleportation feat.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal:

Thanks.

I have that gif, yeah. I was hesitant to put it in because nickzambuto made a reasonable argument that it was speed, not teleportation.

Avatar image for aiartificalintelligence
AIartificalintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suh dude, this should be useful in the future.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@wf_mxyzptlk: I know Darhk from a old run of Titans. Glad to see that he is finally being used as a villain again after 15 years.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Great thread!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers